Finished Mafia LV : Let's Go (Kanto)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
This is an incredibly suggestive post. How do you know there's only 1 neutral? I know I haven't been here long but it's a bit sudden to just jump to that conclusion
If this isn't how it is in typical games here then it's gonna make me scumread you a bit (I need to check some more games out)
Hey post-skipper! Read #276 and ask that again! Thrice! Go ahead! Ask it again! (Sarcasm)
Oh jeez. I've only come into this thread to write, and I'm not really going to share any thoughts I have about that happening. If it means anything, I was only contacted yesterday morning to write more for the game, and have been almost completely offline for that entire day. I'll make note of this. Thanks Zone.
Dunno whether this was sarcasm or not, but you're welcome!
But they say it was most logically, you say it like it's a fact
If it logically makes sense, why the heck wouldn't it be a fact? Aren't scientific formulas built that way too?
NP seems like town but there is 1 thing off and that is that he's following leads, than stops following that lead for whatever reason he comes up with and I don't like it.
I see. I see... Not interested. I am deadset on lynching NP.
There is no point in lying about this result. Town inherently has no reason to lie, and it's pretty risky for scum since even if no one were to double check, if Kiiruma was lynched and flipped scum it would only draw attention to his scumbuddy, be it that same day or the day following.
Seriously? Am I the only one with paranoia in this game? @Luispipe8, help me with this case.
##UNVOTE ##VOTE: scattered mind
He wasn't scumhunting that much yesterday and hasn't been here today, so relatively low risk.
Huh. I didn't know lynching a dead town was a thing. (Sarcasm)

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
If it logically makes sense, why the heck wouldn't it be a fact? Aren't scientific formulas built that way too?

Seriously? Am I the only one with paranoia in this game?
Just because something makes sense doesn't make it a fact. If I observe that we inhale CO2 in the air and then say that therefore it makes sense that we need to inhale it to stay alive, it's not magically a fact. It's really funny how deadset you're on some things but then for others you're like 'no. its a trap.'

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
But hey, at least you're around and thinking on your own. Which is more that can be said for some players. :L

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Am I the only person here that's thinking that Cel voting the nightkill victim means he has no idea of who was killed so he can't be scum because they know who they nightkilled?

Kiiruma

Dancer of Doom
Am I the only person here that's thinking that Cel voting the nightkill victim means he has no idea of who was killed so he can't be scum because they know who they nightkilled?
I think they're purposefully trying to play dumb and people people derpclear them. It's a bit of a simplistic trick

Celever

Wheeeee~
Pretty sure this is trying to form a bloc which contradicts this post:
No, it's expressing 2 town reads in the same post. Honestly this game is the first time I've heard the terminology of town bloc, so wouldn't know how to set one up if I wanted to. Maybe that is how you set one up, oops :shrug: Means I've set up at least 500 town blocs in my day, though, since it is just expressing reads, who knew :eyeroll:

I uh, looked at the player list to see who's alive, and it hasn't been updated :/

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
The following vote count is valid until post #309

Dusk Form Lyncanroc #223 - Celever
Zone Q11 #226 - Celever
Celever #250 - Luispipe8

Zone Q11 #254 - Kiiruma
NinjaPenguin #277 - Celever
Celever #280 - NinjaPenguin
Celever #293 - mordacazir

NinjaPenguin #300 - mordacazir
Celever #309 - Zone Q11

WEIGHTED VOTE COUNT DAY 2 PHASE 3
1 - Celever
1 - Kiiruma
0 - Luispipe8
1 - mordacazir
1 - Zone Q11

ACTIVITY REMINDER
-

--------------------------------------------------------
Friendly Reminder

If you forget ## in your vote, I will forget I saw your vote.
If you don't Unvote, I don't count your vote.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
End of Day 2

Eyes shifted from one person to the next, as the room fell silent. It didn’t seem like they were getting anywhere, a wall of silence fell in front of their efforts at unfolding these mysteries. The longer the silence overstayed its welcome, the worse the people in the room fell.

Eventually, the silence was broken by a single question. More discussion piled on top of it, the members of the room attempting to feel more at ease. However, taking a look around the room, one person had left them, descending into the basement.

The decision certainly took them by surprise, regardless, what done is done. They all gather to Mariano's room only to find a name card with

Agatha the Necromancer
*FLAVOUR REDACTED*

As the Ghost-Type expert of Kanto, your exclusive Pokemon are Gengar, Alolan Marowak & Arbok. As long as you have all your exclusive Pokemon, your attack (Actions) will have an reduced priority by 2.

*PASSIVE 2 REDACTED*

Alignment: Loyal
Win Condition: Eliminate all threat to the Loyal

It seemed like a better idea to send someone else down to accompany them, and perhaps they could gain more information to finally obtain the information they needed about the situation. Right after doing so, they all headed to Celever's room to uncover what is hidden. During the commotion, a PokeBall was taken from Celever as he was as pushed into the basement,

Lance the Wanderer

Out of all the Elite Four, you are the only one that got promoted from another region. Your title as Gym Leader of Blackthorn City got inherited by your cousin Clair. Although technically, you were supposed to take over the Pewter City Gym but due to a tragic incident that happen to one of the Elite Four member, you were never actually signed your Gym Leader transfer papers but instead got promoted directly to complete the Elite Four.

As the Dragon-Type expert of Kanto, your exclusive Pokemon are Dragonite, Mega Charizard X & Alolan Exeggutor. As long as you have all your exclusive Pokemon, there is a 50% chance of you surviving a Lynch.

*All your elders knew that you never been patient individual, apart from them no one else could observe that side of you. The moment you knew that one of the Elite Four members has an unknown illness, you quickly hatched an ultimate plan to dispose him to make sure your accession to the top is smoothly as possible especially when you knew that you are a reserved candidate already.

Alignment: Unknown
Win Condition: Survive until the end

Their face looks more confused then surprise, they were glad that the person that was thrown wasn't one of the loyal but they also wander it they really made the right decision. This person clearly isn't harmful to them and yet he was shove of regardless. Still in the state of confusion, they all when back to their room and hoping to get out alive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following Pokemon was sent into the Underground Dungeon
- Pokemon : AlolanMarowak - HM04 - Strength - During the Night, choose 1 player. That player would be protected fron Night Kill. This attack has a Priority of 15 This Trainer know's their exclusive Pokemon names.
- Pokemon : Exeggutor - TM37 - Egg Bomb - During the Night, choose 1 player. Will be force to use their 2nd Pokemon during the next day. This attack has a Priority of 3
- Pokemon : Fearow - TM04 - Whirlwind - During the Night, choose 1 player. All action done to you (excluding Night Kills) would be done the chosen player instead. (0 PP - Ability is Locked)
- Pokemon : MegaKangaskhan - TM10 - Double-Edge - During the Night choose 1 player. That player vote weight will be decrease by 1 for the next day. This attack has a Priority of 44
- Pokemon : Seaking - TM07 - Horn Drill - During the Night choose 1 player. That player 3rd Pokemon would be released. (0 PP - Ability is Locked)
- Pokemon : Missing No. ! - TM36 - Selfdestruct - During the Night choose 1 player. That player's 3rd Pokemon would be remove from the game. (0 PP - Ability is Locked)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Night 1 has started and will end 8pm on 19th December 2018. (GMT +8) [Countdown]
*They might be some spelling error in your roles, Pokemon etc. I tried to fix when I see them.

Thank you @VioletValkyrie for your contribution once more. Really appreciate it.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Pokemon in the Underground Dungeon

AlolanDugtrio - TM26 - Earthquake
AlolanMarowak - HM04 - Strength
AlolanRaichu - TM24 - Thunderbolt
AlolanSandslash - TM03 - Swords Dance
Butterfree - TM21 - Mega Drain
Clefable - TM35 - Metronome
Exeggutor - TM37 - Egg Bomb
Fearow - TM04 - Whirlwind
Kanghaskhan - HM04 - Strength
Kingler - HM01 - Cut
Lapras - TM13 - Ice Beam
MegaAlakazam - TM29 - Psychic
MegaBeedril - TM32 - Double Team
MegaBlastoise - TM40 - Skull Bash
MegaGengar - HM05 - Flash
MegaKangaskhan - TM10 - Double-Edge
MegaMewtwoX - TM01 - Mega Punch
MegaVenusaur - TM22 - SolarBeam
Melmetal - TM31 - Mimic
Missing No. ! - TM36 - Selfdestruct
Porygon - TM50 - Substitute
Seaking - TM07 - Horn Drill
Tentacruel - HM03 - Surf
Vileplume - TM21 - Mega Drain

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon in the Safari Zone

Aerodactyl - HM02 - Fly
AlolanExeggutor - TM37 - Egg Bomb
AlolanMuk - TM50 - Substitute
AlolanNinetale - TM13 - Ice Beam
Charizard - TM19 - Seismic Toss
Cloyster - TM33 - Reflect
Ditto - TM31 - Mimic
Dodrio - TM49 - Tri Attack
Dragonite - TM15 - Hyper Beam
Dugtrio - TM28 - Dig
Electabuzz - TM25 - Thunder
Electrode - TM47 - Explosion
Fartfetch'd - TM02 - Razor Wind
Flareon - TM20 - Rage
Golbat - TM06 - Toxic
Golduck - HM05 - Flash
Golem - TM36 - Selfdestruct
Hitmonchan - TM01 - Mega Punch
Jynx - TM14 - Blizzard
Machamp - TM19 - Seismic Toss
Magmar - TM38 - Fire Blast
Magneton - TM49 - Tri Attack
MegaAerodactyl - TM48 - Rock Slide
MegaCharizardX - TM23 - Dragon Rage
MegaCharizardY - HM02 - Fly
MegaMewtwoY - TM30 - Teleport
Missing No. # - TM45 - Thunder Wave
Muk - TM08 - Body Slam
Nidoqueen - TM26 - Earthquake
Parasect - TM22 - SolarBeam
Pidgeot - TM43 - Sky Attack
Poliwrath - TM17 - Submission
Primeape - TM18 - Counter
Rapidash - TM05 - Mega Kick
Raticate - TM39 - Swift
Scyther - TM32 - Double Team
Seadra - TM12 - Water Gun
Slowbro - TM09 - Take Down
Starmie - TM11 - BubbleBeam
Tangela - TM44 - Rest
Venomoth - TM02 - Razor Wind
Venusaur - TM27 - Fissure
Victreebel - TM08 - Body Slam
Zapdos - TM25 - Thunder

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Night 2
Looks like the generosity of the Professor extended to the night. Somehow the life streaming for World Olympic Finale was being broadcast to each of their room. The very least they can enjoy this broadcast as this broadcast can't be live stream for some commercial reason. Money surely can monopolized the world that was the though of most trainer nowadays.

As the finale ended, like being their mind read, the broadcast was ended, no one wanted to hear the rambling of the host at the end and they glad their ears were sparred from it. The TV is controlled from the Central Room and can't be turned on or off from their respective room. After some more browsing the net and instructing their Pokemon, the soon fall asleep.

*Professor's Room*

"So Joy Sr, I hope you doesn't felt any inconvenience being stuck in this room with me." Joy "Nonesense, I rather be stuck rather then let those traitor have their way with our previous treasure."

From the other side of the room, a lady was sipping some tea while resting her legs before speaking "But how long do you think this will last. if it's up to me, we could just arrest them all and interrogate at the precinct."

"Patience my dear Jenny, at this pace it would all end soon, I'm pretty certain."

Like clockwork, at dead midnight, the corridor filled with sound of Pokemon roaming here and there. As usual there were a sudden banging sound, a small wailing and then total silent.

Day 3
At sun rise, they trainer head to the living room and was dismayed that today's menu was a bit on the crackery side. "Come one Prof, you can't be serious?" while looking straight at the CCTV. "Just be glad he giving us extra food, the stock in the pantry is nearly depleted", said someone as milk being poured into a glass.

Dread - "I'm glad someone is thankful for my generosity".
The person earlier was sneering at the CCTV.

Dread - "Haha, anyway, I know the that the Gift Giving festival is fast approaching, so why not we start it early here, how about you guys share your Pokemon with one another and I'll give some of the Pokemon that I manage to safely procure from the Basement to you at day ends. As a bonus, I might share a nice meal for dinner tonight"

There are people who want to straight away reject but their grumbling tummy forced them to just accept their fate. "No wonder he was called the Maniac Architect, I'm sure he has ways to procure food at the same time not leaving any escape for us."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*MINI EVENT*
- To participate, post the name one of your Pokemon and tag a player you wish to give your Pokemon to.
- Don't forget to Tag me if you do,
- If you join this event, you will randomly given one Pokemon from the Dungeon. However, this information will be made public.
- So choose wisely, to participate and be exposed or to let go and loose out
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aren't we missing a person". "I just notice, come on, let see who it is". Rather then checking the basement, they when upstair and when straight away to the room that is widely open. It was @NinjaPenguin 's Room

The Trainer that was locked in the Basement was

Misty the Swimmer

As the Star of Kanto National Olympic Team, you are always adorned by the teen for your talent and beauty. You met your current fiancée while representing Kanto in the last Championship where he proposed right after you received the Gold Medal. When you retired as a Swimmer Representative you were invited to be part of the Trainer Association as Cerulean City new Gym Leader. The moment you took up the mantle, you instructed the changed the icy rinks of the gym layout to accommodate large swimming pools.

As the Water-Type expert of Kanto, your exclusive Pokemon are Starmie, Golduck & MegaGyarados. As long as you have all your exclusive Pokemon, there is 50% chance for your attacks (Action) to bypass any protection on your targets.

Alignment: Loyal
Win Condition: Eliminate all threat to the Loyal

The following Pokemon was in scattered possession when he was thrown in.

- Pokemon : Marowak - TM40 - Skull Bash - During the Night, choose 1 player. You will learn the name of that player's target. (0 PP - Ability is Locked)
- Pokemon : MegaGyarados - TM15 - Hyper Beam - During the Night, choose 1 player. Will be force to use their 2nd Pokemon during the next day. (0 PP - Ability is Locked) This Trainer know's their exclusive Pokemon names. This is the exclusive Pokemon of Misty
- Pokemon : Mewtwo - TM29 - Psychic - During the Night choose 1 player. You will swap your 3rd Pokemon with that player. This attack has a Priority of 23
Special Trait (Clone Consumption) - If you have both Mew & Mewtwo in your party. You may choose 1 player, you will be given that player's 2nd Pokemon

------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Pokemon was released at the end of Night 2

Gengar, Gyarados, Hitmonlee, Hypno, Jolteon, Ninetales

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 2 has started and will ends at 9pm on 23rd of December 2018 (GMT +8).
Majority lynch is 4. It is LyLo
Countdown

Last edited:

Zone Q11

So... who died? It wasn't mentioned at all in the post.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Pokemon in the Underground Dungeon

AlolanDugtrio - TM26 - Earthquake
AlolanMarowak - HM04 - Strength
AlolanRaichu - TM24 - Thunderbolt
AlolanSandslash - TM03 - Swords Dance
Butterfree - TM21 - Mega Drain
Clefable - TM35 - Metronome
Exeggutor - TM37 - Egg Bomb
Fearow - TM04 - Whirlwind
Kanghaskhan - HM04 - Strength
Kingler - HM01 - Cut
Lapras - TM13 - Ice Beam
Marowak TM40 - Skull Bash
MegaAlakazam - TM29 - Psychic
MegaBeedril - TM32 - Double Team
MegaBlastoise - TM40 - Skull Bash
MegaGengar - HM05 - Flash
MegaGyarados TM15 - Hyper Beam
MegaKangaskhan - TM10 - Double-Edge
MegaMewtwoX - TM01 - Mega Punch
MegaVenusaur - TM22 - SolarBeam
Melmetal - TM31 - Mimic
Mewtwo TM29 - Psychic
Missing No. ! - TM36 - Selfdestruct
Porygon - TM50 - Substitute
Seaking - TM07 - Horn Drill
Tentacruel - HM03 - Surf
Vileplume - TM21 - Mega Drain

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon in the Safari Zone

1 - Pinsir TM34 - Bide
2 - Pidgeot - TM43 - Sky Attack
3 - Machamp - TM19 - Seismic Toss
4 - AlolanExeggutor - TM37 - Egg Bomb
5 - Poliwrath - TM17 - Submission
6 - Magmar - TM38 - Fire Blast
7 - Missing No. # - TM45 - Thunder Wave
8 - Dugtrio - TM28 - Dig
9 - Magneton - TM49 - Tri Attack
10 - Mr. Mime TM33 - Reflect
11 - Jynx - TM14 - Blizzard
12 - Dewgong HM03 - Surf
13 - Articuno TM14 - Blizzard
14 - Golduck - HM05 - Flash
15 - Raichu TM24 - Thunderbolt
16 - Charizard - TM19 - Seismic Toss
17 - MegaPinsir HM01 - Cut
18 - MegaMewtwoY - TM30 - Teleport
19 - Cloyster - TM33 - Reflect
20 - Missing No. @ TM41 - Softboiled
21 - Parasect - TM22 - SolarBeam
22 - Golem - TM36 - Selfdestruct
23 - Nidoqueen - TM26 - Earthquake
24 - Raticate - TM39 - Swift
25 - Rapidash - TM05 - Mega Kick
26 - MegaPidgeot TM04 - Whirlwind
27 - Beedril TM39 - Swift
28 - Starmie - TM11 - BubbleBeam
29 - Electrode - TM47 - Explosion
30 - MegaCharizardX - TM23 - Dragon Rage
31 - Weezing TM06 - Toxic
32 - Lickitung TM17 - Submission
33 - Venomoth - TM02 - Razor Wind
34 - AlolanMuk - TM50 - Substitute
35 - Dodrio - TM49 - Tri Attack
36 - Aerodactyl - HM02 - Fly
37 - Persian TM16 - Pay Day
38 - Seadra - TM12 - Water Gun
39 - Hitmonchan - TM01 - Mega Punch
40 - Tangela - TM44 - Rest
41 - MegaCharizardY - HM02 - Fly
42 - Fartfetch'd - TM02 - Razor Wind
43 - Victreebel - TM08 - Body Slam
44 - AlolanNinetale - TM13 - Ice Beam
45 - Golbat - TM06 - Toxic
46 - Muk - TM08 - Body Slam
47 - Flareon - TM20 - Rage
48 - Venusaur - TM27 - Fissure
49 - Ditto - TM31 - Mimic
50 - Slowbro - TM09 - Take Down
51 - MegaAerodactyl - TM48 - Rock Slide
52 - Dragonite - TM15 - Hyper Beam
53 - Electabuzz - TM25 - Thunder
54 - Scyther - TM32 - Double Team
55 - Primeape - TM18 - Counter
56 - Wigglytuff TM35 - Metronome
57 - Zapdos - TM25 - Thunder

Zone Q11

Oh. So NP was town.
...weird. I thought scum would've at least tried to use our struggle at least a bit better than this.
But... with Nick, scattered, Celever, Mariano and NP gone, this town has lost its towncore.
Celever was neutral. What a surprise. (Slight sarcasm)
Mariano was my mason, but we didn't trust each other and he went offline in the end.
scattered and NP... I wonder whether scum wants to shade me, or wants me to be happy?
Either way, I can safely assume that lies won't do much good anymore. I am town, and I do not seek Normal Type Pokemons as NP had (possibly) suspected.

So now I am left with Vom, Kiiruma, morda, and Luis. --and if I vote wrong, then scum... actually, this isn't insta-lynch anyways, so I can vote whoever I want as long as my vote isn't locked. *checks* Yep. It isn't locked.
Well then 50% chance! Let's see whether I get scum or not!
##VOTE: Luispipe8

Zone Q11

*MINI EVENT*
- To participate, post the name one of your Pokemon and tag a player you wish to give your Pokemon to.
- Don't forget to Tag me if you do,
- If you join this event, you will randomly given one Pokemon from the Dungeon. However, this information will be made public.
- So choose wisely, to participate and be exposed or to let go and loose out
Question: Can I retract my choices? For example, if I give Pokemon A to Mister B, can I retract that and give Pokemon C to Madam D instead?

Zone Q11

Well then 50% chance! Let's see whether I get scum or not!
##VOTE: Luispipe8
Actually, scratch that. I'll vote the one who began talking about Brock aside from myself.
The one who confused me temporarily in D2.
##VOTE: Kiiruma

Zone Q11

So... NP kept Marowak since N0, traded AlolanMuk for MegaGyarados, and chose to get Mewtwo... Mm... I suppose he was lucky for getting the MegaGyarados.

--- --- ---
To those who have released their Pokemon after keeping them for three whole Nights (including N0), congratulations!
You do not have to worry about your Hypno and Jolteon any more!
I would also like to congratulate whoever kept their AlolanRaticate, Arbok, Blastoise, Ninetales, Omastar, Onix, Snorlax and Tauros with them since N0! I am amazed by your loyalty towards your Pokemons!

Status
Not open for further replies.