Finished Mafia LV : Let's Go (Kanto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea this was deadline but I also only just woke up.

I also can't remember vote count or whatever. No idea why NP decided to lynch me. I currently am reading it as him being scum and taking out his biggest threat, so unless he can provide actual solid fact as to the opposite, lynch him tomorrow.

(Or Drac extend deadline today because we might have something to talk about now)

##UNVOTE ##VOTE: NinjaPenguin
I did it because of Kiiruma/Luis/you you are the one I have the largest scumread on and I'd like to self-pres against Zone's vote on me. I don't like the way you shifted the culpability for the lynch off you onto Luis, who had literally no reason to bandwagon a mislynch here as scum because the Nick lynch seemed to be assured by that point.
I'd like to have an active presence and start pushing lynches and catching scum, but you out of everybody here should know I don't have enough time to dedicate to mafia rn.

...yeah, I still don't buy what NP said. Even if all his logic makes sense to everyone else, I will never forget the arrow of war.

...that said, Celever is getting lynched. The deadline already went by when I said I couldn't change anything anymore.

I did it because of Kiiruma/Luis/you you are the one I have the largest scumread on and I'd like to self-pres against Zone's vote on me. I don't like the way you shifted the culpability for the lynch off you onto Luis, who had literally no reason to bandwagon a mislynch here as scum because the Nick lynch seemed to be assured by that point.
I'd like to have an active presence and start pushing lynches and catching scum, but you out of everybody here should know I don't have enough time to dedicate to mafia rn.
Yeah which is fine as a WIFOM but I still read it as you taking out your biggest threat.

This game design was good so it being dead is just a symptom of how badly we need a break on this site I think.

...oh goodie. An extension.
...I bet 1000 Nuffies that only 5 people at best will talk, while everyone else will waste their time.
Sigh... Welp. Still nothing to do for me. I already did my job of voting NP.
...hey @mordacazir, what are your thoughts on NP? And can you think of something to liven up this Day? At this point, I am bored to the point where I might as well lie about my alignment.

Okay if we're getting time, I'm gonna use this for once in my life.
This is the list of people I'm OK lynching today. If you're curious why somebody isn't on the list, ask:
Celever
Luispipe8
mordacazir
Mariano11887

On gut, the list of people I want dead goes Morda>Cel>Luis>Mariano.
I'm gonna ISO all 4 of these and see what I think.

Hmmm okay. Isnt there a limited amount of scumtells btw?
Hey I just saw this scumtells aren't the best way to make reads on good players people know how to avoid them you need to go in-depth.

Reread the ISOs and I like Mariano still he can be light town with Zone. Kiiruma and DFL are moderate town, Vom strong town. Luis is pretty nullish, leaning town.
Morda still is scummy and Cel is too. Neither of them read at all as legitimately trying to solve the game and I'm OK with a vote on either one.

Hey I just saw this scumtells aren't the best way to make reads on good players people know how to avoid them you need to go in-depth.

Reread the ISOs and I like Mariano still he can be light town with Zone. Kiiruma and DFL are moderate town, Vom strong town. Luis is pretty nullish, leaning town.
Morda still is scummy and Cel is too. Neither of them read at all as legitimately trying to solve the game and I'm OK with a vote on either one.
That's just apathy because there are no mysteries to solve yet, and I'm busy with the hydra game. You know that's my meta :p

I don't like Cel's or Zone's posting at all so far today they both can die.
I don't see this as a town motivated push. Saying that people can die just because you don't like their posting is unusual.

That is impossible. We are playing with 11 Players. There is only one neutral. There is no "scum reading town as town", but only "scum saying town is town".
This is an incredibly suggestive post. How do you know there's only 1 neutral? I know I haven't been here long but it's a bit sudden to just jump to that conclusion
If this isn't how it is in typical games here then it's gonna make me scumread you a bit (I need to check some more games out)

On gut, the list of people I want dead goes Morda>Cel>Luis>Mariano.
I'm curious why you put Luis when I explained that he's a 50% chance in being good.
50/50 is surely better than quite a few others

@GM DracLord, @VioletValkyrie, you two have to say that this Day was wasted in the flavor text. Outside my own homeforum, I have never seen a silent Day like this.
Oh jeez. I've only come into this thread to write, and I'm not really going to share any thoughts I have about that happening. If it means anything, I was only contacted yesterday morning to write more for the game, and have been almost completely offline for that entire day. I'll make note of this. Thanks Zone.

That's just apathy because there are no mysteries to solve yet, and I'm busy with the hydra game. You know that's my meta :p
The issue is that your meta is to create content and play hard and be actively solvy and I'm not seeing it though your excuse does make some sense.
I'd move to morda here but for now you'd be lynched at deadline and if I moved I'm p sure it would be me even if I switched back and I don't want apathy stalling this out so count me metaphorically on morda.
I'm curious why you put Luis when I explained that he's a 50% chance in being good.
If Luis is scum, he's almost surely not carrying the nightkill last night after a late bandwagon. Maybe if he's on a team with morda, but I don't see it besides that.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: mordacazir

I don't think he's scum. I also don't think NP is, and know I'm not. Whatever, we'll let modkills sort the game out next phase.

Because NP and Kiiruma said so. When I asked how many scum there were, they said that it's likely 8 town 2 scum and 1 neut instead of 8 town and 3 scum.
But they say it was most logically, you say it like it's a fact
...oh goodie. An extension.
...I bet 1000 Nuffies that only 5 people at best will talk, while everyone else will waste their time.
Sigh... Welp. Still nothing to do for me. I already did my job of voting NP.
...hey @mordacazir, what are your thoughts on NP? And can you think of something to liven up this Day? At this point, I am bored to the point where I might as well lie about my alignment.
NP seems like town but there is 1 thing off and that is that he's following leads, than stops following that lead for whatever reason he comes up with and I don't like it.

How do you lynch someone when he doesn't have any scumtells?
This is an incredibly suggestive post. How do you know there's only 1 neutral? I know I haven't been here long but it's a bit sudden to just jump to that conclusion
If this isn't how it is in typical games here then it's gonna make me scumread you a bit (I need to check some more games out)
Little bit of echoing here make sure you read all of the posts (even though people don't seem to care about mine).
##UNVOTE

I don't think he's scum. I also don't think NP is, and know I'm not. Whatever, we'll let modkills sort the game out next phase.
And isn't there someone else who is more not less town than I am? Does it really make sense to vote someone who you don't believe is scum?

Yikes, I have a nursing final on Monday so most of the weekend was spent studying so apologies.
Regardless of what you will say now, you have already posted "you don't like what I posted, so I can die".

I BELIEVE that Town!NP would at least wait a bit more to read my alignment. But... you fired the first arrow of war, and there is no going back.
I'm not sure if you got it or not (pretty sure he even mentioned it at some point) but he just wanted a reaction out of you. Which he did. There's no use in pushing the 'arrow of war' thing anymore, at least not in this manner.
I still don't buy what NP said. Even if all his logic makes sense to everyone else, I will never forget the arrow of war.
/ sigh
How do you lynch someone when he doesn't have any scumtells?
If there is seriously nothing you just go by PoE, bound to find scum sooner or later. Most of the time there is something, though, even if small.

##UNVOTE

Then why would you vote for either of them? My initial assumption was pressure but then in the same post you say you don't think he's scum.

See, that's the problem. "Something anyone can do".
Even if you were to tell me the Pokemon's name, and I was miraculously granted the Pokemon you used, then you could still have lied.
There is no point in lying about this result. Town inherently has no reason to lie, and it's pretty risky for scum since even if no one were to double check, if Kiiruma was lynched and flipped scum it would only draw attention to his scumbuddy, be it that same day or the day following.
Why are you so sure that "there is only one neutral". It sounds a little too confident to me.
Zone's been posting like this all game, even I've picked up on this and it's my first game with him. What's so different about this post?

This is gonna be a change of pace and wagon but I can't help but feel this is scum
Vote Celever
Trying to lock yourself into a townbloc is interesting and all especially since you only chose 2 others. Would be great getting to night with 1-2 town alive, wouldn't it?

This is gonna be a change of pace and wagon but I can't help but feel this is scum
Vote Celever
Trying to lock yourself into a townbloc is interesting and all especially since you only chose 2 others. Would be great getting to night with 1-2 town alive, wouldn't it?
Reread the thread: I specifically objected to the town bloc. Trying to form one was NP's doing.

Yeah voting mord isn't playing to my wincon. This game's dead I don't care about it all that much. If someone makes a case I'll pursue it, as it is there isn't one to pursue.

##UNVOTE ##VOTE: scattered mind
He wasn't scumhunting that much yesterday and hasn't been here today, so relatively low risk.

NP seems like town but there is 1 thing off and that is that he's following leads, than stops following that lead for whatever reason he comes up with and I don't like it.
This is the most waffly thing I've ever heard.
Reread the thread: I specifically objected to the town bloc. Trying to form one was NP's doing.

Yeah voting mord isn't playing to my wincon. This game's dead I don't care about it all that much. If someone makes a case I'll pursue it, as it is there isn't one to pursue.

##UNVOTE ##VOTE: scattered mind
He wasn't scumhunting that much yesterday and hasn't been here today, so relatively low risk.
This is a derpclear...right?

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Mordacazir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back