-> Took Lap
-> Lynched
-> Per got snatched for Wonder Trade
...this is the best I can make of.

Kiiruma

Dancer of Doom
@Zone Q11 you made a mistake.
With the Pokemon I used, I know Luis didn't attack last night
Also, nobody used Persian. Why? It had 0 PP. Pretty useless for me. So I let it go

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
@Zone Q11 you made a mistake.
With the Pokemon I used, I know Luis didn't attack last night
Also, nobody used Persian. Why? It had 0 PP. Pretty useless for me. So I let it go
...wait a minute. So we can actually release multiple Pokemons!?

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
The following vote count is valid until post #243

Dusk Form Lyncanroc #223 - Celever
Zone Q11 #226 - Celever

WEIGHTED VOTE COUNT DAY 2 PHASE 1
2 - Celever

ACTIVITY REMINDER
-
@Luispipe

--------------------------------------------------------
For those who find it inconvenience to bold their post to vote due to being on mobile. I would permit the non-bold votes as long as the vote clearly separated from your normal post. Like the following example where a 2 line gap was left before the vote is stated

eg.
Pile of text

##VOTE: Player's name

Kiiruma

Dancer of Doom
@Zone Q11 if you have 5 Pokemon you can only rank 4.

So the unranked one is released. Also, the one you use is released. That's how I released persian + 1 other

For proof: Vote Ninja
Nobody else will vote

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
So you are willing to lynch a town while thinking said person is a town? We likely have two scum and one neutral. That leaves us with eight town. Two are already dead, and iwn again (which I HIGHLY predict you all will do) then all will come down to four town.
...now that I have said it out loud, you are right. Let's lynch me and get you all some motivation to actually scumhunt.
##VOTE: Zone Q11
I...never said that? I'm not gonna gun for your lynch if I think you're town, even if just for keeping number's advantage. Also, why on earth are you voting yourself?

Dusk Form Lycanroc

Champion of Alola
If you're voting me for being in the towncore, please quote the post where I agreed to it, or remove my vote.
That in particular is not why i'm voting you

Dusk (idk how you like your name shortened?
Just call me DFL

what Zone just did to you is exactly the same as what I did to NP: voted on a lynch very soon after someone starts it to get a better response.
i will admit you are correct

##VOTE: Zone Q11
Why did you vote yourself?

hey by the way, what do you read off of mordacazir?
I find the fact that he wasn't posting and then all of the sudden popped up to comment about you and left again a little suspicious

Celever

Wheeeee~
This is a weak argument, but how about going for Luis? I know he's only posted four times because of RL circumstances, but his last post isn't quite... "good".

--by the way Celever, after reading Nick's Abilities, I thought finally understood what happened. I thought that you had used your ability on me, but that wouldn't have made sense at all, since I would've followed your votes every time you voted. ...in other words, either it was another's ability, or it was something random.
"EDIT": NEVER MIND!! IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG, WASN'T IT @Kiiruma!? (#164)
I have read your reason as to why you did it, but guess what? It only gave me a reason to vote you! --so unless you have a very good reason as to why I shouldn't vote you and/or Luis, then you will say it now.

...by the way, somebody used Persian. Whoever did that will have a +1 vote.
Well this is frustrating because I don't want to be labelled as an echoer, but around lunch time today I decided to vote Luis when I got home, and then you went ahead and pinched my lead :/

@Dusk Form Lycanroc I don't think you're necessarily wrong to look at the Nick lynch for answers, but I'm not your man if you want to go for maximum culpability based solely on the wagon. ##VOTE: Luispipe8 is the person who popped up after not being here all of Day 1 and placed the final vote on Nick, securing that he would die, without providing reasoning. Now, given that the alternative was me it's not a strong point because the two options were town vs town and one person had a case on them whilst the other didn't, but we have no strong points right now, so :shrug:

Celever

Wheeeee~
I...never said that? I'm not gonna gun for your lynch if I think you're town, even if just for keeping number's advantage. Also, why on earth are you voting yourself?
I think it's like that time a monk set himself on fire as protest against 'Nam. Big public sacrifices get points across better than anything else.

Of course, this has no risk attached, so it's not the same. But that's how I read it.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
I think it's like that time a monk set himself on fire as protest against 'Nam. Big public sacrifices get points across better than anything else.

Of course, this has no risk attached, so it's not the same. But that's how I read it.
Well, if he lynchs himself as a protest against everyone trying to lynch him, there's not much point in it is it. :L

Celever

Wheeeee~
Well, if he lynchs himself as a protest against everyone trying to lynch him, there's not much point in it is it. :L
No exactly, the vote won't stay.

Or well, it might, because he's not scumhunting so he's got no one else to vote.

But I don't think it will. Seems like bravado.

Zone Q11

Oh. Apparently I thought you were going to vote me because I am useless. ...welp, in that case time for me to move on.
##UNVOTE
Well this is frustrating because I don't want to be labelled as an echoer, but around lunch time today I decided to vote Luis when I got home, and then you went ahead and pinched my lead :/
Mm... I see. So you went for Luis? In that case, I will go for Kiiruma. Despite me being less angry at him, there is still one question he hasn't answered yet.
...and where exactly does this lead you to? Forgive me if I understand this wrong, but by giving us this information, would you not have put yourself at risk?
Because if you flip scum, then Luis' role can still be both. Your claim would only be acknowledged if you flip town.
This one.
##VOTE Kiiruma

Zone Q11

No exactly, the vote won't stay.

Or well, it might, because he's not scumhunting so he's got no one else to vote.

But I don't think it will. Seems like bravado.
...I feel as if I am always going against you people's words. It feels as if "if you say A, I will do B, and if you say B, I will do A".

Kiiruma

Dancer of Doom
...and where exactly does this lead you to? Forgive me if I understand this wrong, but by giving us this information, would you not have put yourself at risk?
This leads me to knowing Luis wasn't the attacker and thus allows some slight PoE.

Also, not at all at risk. Since it's based on Pokemon you receive, remember? Thus my confirmation is something anyone can do :)
I'm not worried at all

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
Can't believe I'm still not gettign any alerts. >.< Anyways, I'm back.

does anyone want to point fingers at me yet?

Oh, come one, pal, are you going to have a death wish every. single. game? Dx

In that case you are in for loads and loads of nonsense from me.

Ignore above, you just answered me :v

For now I'm gonna say: Luis is incredibly likely to be town.

Hmm... *grabs popcorn*

I know he's only posted four times because of RL circumstances, but his last post isn't quite... "good".

And let me add "crappy system isn't alerting him of anything" Dx But I agree, I was stuck with finals last week. I should be alright unless I need to do an extension test.

##VOTE: Luispipe8 is the person who popped up after not being here all of Day 1 and placed the final vote on Nick, securing that he would die, without providing reasoning.

Not arguing since you're 100% right, and my sole reasoning was "don't have much time, this looks convincing, let's at the very least play". If you wanna go with that then suit yourself, but I can't defend from it.

mordacazir

Lord of Souls
Because NP could easily be town and voted Nick because he truly believed he was scum and then Celever if he is scum saw a chance to lynch a townie and jumped on it
The way I read this right now is that anyone who jumps on a wagon later than someone else is automatically scummier? If so, why didnt you vote Luis?
No AtE is an outdated scumtell you need to ask yourself if it's natural or false and what mindset wrote it.
Didnt know mafia things could outdate, but its definitely a fair point. Any particular reason you thought it was natural?
i will admit you are correct
Than why do you still have your vote on him?

Zone Q11

This leads me to knowing Luis wasn't the attacker and thus allows some slight PoE.
"Lets you know Luis wasn't the attacker" could still mean that Luis is scum.
Also, not at all at risk. Since it's based on Pokemon you receive, remember? Thus my confirmation is something anyone can do :)
I'm not worried at all
See, that's the problem. "Something anyone can do".
Even if you were to tell me the Pokemon's name, and I was miraculously granted the Pokemon you used, then you could still have lied.
-> You could be scum and say that Town!Luis is town.
-> You could be the scum who attacked scattered since everyone knows he and I don't go well together, and sent Scum!Luis to check someone else with the Pokemon you mentioned.

From my POV and MINE ONLY, things don't look good for you alignment-wise.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
The following vote count is valid until post #259

Dusk Form Lyncanroc #223 - Celever
Zone Q11 #226 - Celever
Celever #250 - Luispipe8
Zone Q11 #254 - Kiiruma

WEIGHTED VOTE COUNT DAY 2 PHASE 2
1 - Celever
1 - Kiiruma
1 - Luispipe8

ACTIVITY REMINDER
-
@NinjaPenguin

--------------------------------------------------------
I'm are looking for a sub to replace Mariano as per his request, if you are interested or know anyone that might be interest please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.