Finished Mafia LV : Let's Go (Kanto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, what Pokemon did you use and who did you use it on?
I actually forgot to submit an action but one of my Pokémon was still released.

Also, no, the rest of the posts you made were all facts and information about the Pokémon that were or were not used with commentary thrown in. Nothing to comment on that.

Does it even matter? He either changes his vote or not, but until then whoever his target is will vote me. If DFL is scum, then scum would basically have pocketed three votes on me. All scum!DFL needs is just one more town, and town loses. So the strategy should be... for anyone else to not vote at me. ...funny. I feel scummy talking like this.
Well, quite the situation here. If we vote you, we probably lose, but if you're scum and we don't vote you, we lose. Hm.

I actually forgot to submit an action but one of my Pokémon was still released.
Alright. Which Pokemon was it?
Also, no, the rest of the posts you made were all facts and information about the Pokémon that were or were not used with commentary thrown in. Nothing to comment on that.
Really? Not even a jest/fluff talk? How dull.
Well, quite the situation here. If we vote you, we probably lose, but if you're scum and we don't vote you, we lose. Hm.
Ah~ There is where you are wrong, my scummy friend. There are two scums. If I am scum and DFL is town, then there would still be another scum that town has to lynch.
--for the record, everyone is scummy now.

DFL for using Gengar.
Kiiruma for skipping posts.
Luis for inactivity and not requesting back-up.
morda for... being not rememberable enough.
You for thinking that town would lose if town doesn't vote me if I flip scum, which is basically pushing the wrong idea to town to vote me in the end.
And naturally: Myself for acting like a jest since D1 even though I am town.

Nobody is safe!

@Kiiruma. You have failed me.
Hey scum! I am willing to offer Kiiruma for you! He plays so bad, scum deserves to win!
... ...unless you (Scum 2) are saying that Kiiruma is Scum 1? Well just vote along regardless! I will make sure you get the win in the long run.

... ...
(Man, even scum are inactive. I think I should let this Day be wasted again then.)

But... with Nick, scattered, Celever, Mariano and NP gone, this town has lost its towncore.
I thought Vom was part of the towncore?
Who is alive? I think we shouldn't give up here
Of course not and we should actually start playing well now... Except that we already lost a few good players who could get logical leads. (luis, vom, dfl, zone, you and me are the ones still alive)
I also did try to vote Celever.
What does that matter?
My top town right now is DFL
Reasoning would be useful thanks
DFL for using Gengar.
Kiiruma for skipping posts.
Luis for inactivity and not requesting back-up.
morda for... being not rememberable enough.
You for thinking that town would lose if town doesn't vote me if I flip scum, which is basically pushing the wrong idea to town to vote me in the end.
And naturally: Myself for acting like a jest since D1 even though I am town.
I absolutely love the reasoning here; the only real scumtell is on Kiiruma
Most important thing is, what's your top scum read? Maybe this should be a question for everyone actually so feel free to answer.

I thought Vom was part of the towncore
Yep. NP invited Vom and Celever, scatteted refused the offer, and Nick wasn't part of towncore at all. So? What about it? With 1 Player of unknown alignment, there is no "towncore" anymore, but just 6 Players and 2 Alignments.
I absolutely love the reasoning here; the only real scumtell is on Kiiruma
And I love the sarcasm. Everything I said there is the truth though.
Most important thing is, what's your top scum read? Maybe this should be a question for everyone actually so feel free to answer.
Usually I would deny this action with all my might because it would only give scum a list of who they shouldn't kill. However, as I said before: I think that every one of you five are scummy, with Kiiruma being the scummiest of all. There's also Luis and his RL, but... well that's RL alright.

Well, as I said my top townread is DFL. Reasoning: They voted Celever who flipped non-town. As I had also read
My next most townread was Vom as I explained before in this game, meaning I wouldn't vote them.
I had also defended Luis as you know, so I'm taking them out of the PoE for now.
I don't really need to vote you here since you don't have a vote as usual~
So, the remaining primary suspect for me is Morda

Well, as I said my top townread is DFL. Reasoning: They voted Celever who flipped non-town. As I had also read
My next most townread was Vom as I explained before in this game, meaning I wouldn't vote them.
I had also defended Luis as you know, so I'm taking them out of the PoE for now.
...about time I get the answers in a reply instead of in an ISO. --though I only have one problem. Well, it's not really a problem, but what do you mean that I don't have a vote? DFL is voting me for my weak AtE. (Heh. That guy really has never met me.)

You don't have a vote: You don't get to use your vote.
I've got your vote dude. You had a vote on me at EoD and I think you're just being VI.
As a result I'll guide you to the truth

Alright. Which Pokemon was it?
Ninetales. It decreases a target's vote weight by 1, but it was locked anyway.
I think I should let this Day be wasted again then.
Like...you have done with literally every single other day in this game? Quite the hypocritical statement, innit?

So there's...4 of us around. @Luispipe8 @Dusk Form Lycanroc could you guys pop in? If only to say you won't be around so we don't wait around for anything.

@Kiiruma Good job answering my questions -_- No really please answer them, ##vote: Kiiruma (I know he voted for me)
Usually I would deny this action with all my might because it would only give scum a list of who they shouldn't kill.
True nevermind I said that. Wait nevermind because if we mislynch right now we lose, so that doesn't really matter does it?
## VOTE: mordacazir
You're reasoning for DFL being town is him lynching a neutral which both scum and town dont know You're reasoning for you're top town read is false

The following vote count is valid until post #356

Zone Q11 #317 - Luispipe8
Dusk Form Lyncanroc #334 - Zone Q11
Kiiruma #350 - mordacazir
mordacazir #356 - Kiiruma

WEIGHTED VOTE COUNT DAY 3 PHASE 1
1 - Kiiruma
0 - Luispipe8
2 - mordacazir
1 - Zone Q11

ACTIVITY REMINDER
-

--------------------------------------------------------
For those who find it inconvenience to bold their post to vote due to being on mobile. I would permit the non-bold votes as long as the vote clearly separated from your normal post. Like the following example where a 2 line gap was left before the vote is stated

eg.
Pile of text

##VOTE: Player's name

If you forget to unvote or lack ## in your vote, I would ignore the vote.

Last edited:
I literally told you that you don't have your vote and that I have it..
Perhaps if you didn't ignore me, I wouldn't have taken your vote :|

So you are saying that you now have your exclusive Pokemon? Would you mind to tell me which Pokemon it is? You have 5 minutes.
I'd rather not, thank you. Otherwise scum might take my other 2 pokemon from the Safari Zone and stop my exclusive ability.
It's such a good one that it could actually turn the game around

You are my top scumread. Celever was clearly acting non-Townie to me. So again the fact they were voted shows me town motivation since I doubt mafia would want to get rid of a neutral who was acting like they were willing to work with them! Therefore your shadethrowing of me not having a legitimate reason for a top townread is false.
Furthermore, since when have you shown any town motivation this game? It's unusual you're suddenly changing and putting more effort in now.. It's almost as if your team has almost won and you're so close. Tryhardiness is a scumtell, as I did pick out last game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back