Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divergence_4_1.png
After an eventful night, the town awoke in shock to find the body of Squirtle Squad lying next to the mark of the Red Lotus.

Squirtle Squad - Zuko - Firebender - Town

You are a firebending master who rebuilt the honour of the Fire Nation after the Hundred Year War as Fire Lord. You were banished from the Fire Nation as a teenager after daring to disobey your father, Fire Lord Ozai. After this you believed that the only way to win back your father’s trust was through finding and capturing the Avatar. You were aggressive, unpleasant and not particularly talented, but through your pursuits of the Avatar you realised that your father was wrong and eventually joined the Avatar in defeating Fire Lord Ozai and ending the Hundred Year War. Due to the threat posed by the Red Lotus and the Equalists, you have decided to travel back to Republic City to help defeat the dark forces and end Harmonic Divergence.

Bending Ability - Redirect Lightning

You may use this ability once every night. Although you were never able to create lightning yourself, your uncle taught you a technique to redirect lightning, based on some aspects of waterbending. This ability allows you to redirect any actions that target a player to another player. You may not redirect the actions to yourself.

Win Condition - Eliminate all threats to the town.

dracos the dragonmaster has offered to be a replacement and out of Haunted Water and Omega Soul they have been randomly chosen to replace Haunted Water. Omega Soul was:

Omega Soul - Bolin - Earthbender - Town

You were born in Republic City along with your firebending brother, Mako, who protected you after your parents were killed by a firebender. Growing up on the streets was tough and you learned a lot about yourself and life during this time. You and your brother went on to form a pro-bending team, which is how you met Avatar Korra. Mako and Korra saved you from Amon before, and you intend to stop both him and the Red Lotus from harming anyone else.

Bending Ability - Nuktuk: Hero of the South!

You may use this ability once every night. You were cast by Varrick as “Nuktuk” for his propaganda mover detailing the adventures of the brave hero Nuktuk, protecting the Southern Water Tribe from the evil Unalaq. You learned during this time just how valuable friends are, and want to try and help people, even if it means putting yourself at risk. This ability allows you to redirect all lethal abilities and any abilities that remove bending targeting a specific player onto yourself.

Win Condition - Eliminate all threats to the town.

---

@Scorched Feathers, @Squirtle Squad, @Vom, @Keeper of Night, @bbninjas, @Jeremy1026, @Celever, @TwistedTurtwig, @Lenny, @PMJ, @Teal, @Brave Vesperia, @Luispipe8, @WanderingWolf, @GM DracLord, @Cinesra, @rev3rsor, @Reinforce, @AlexanderTheAwesome, @dracos the dragonmaster, @Machamp The Champion

Voting procedures are outlined in the original post and it will take a total weight of 11 votes to reach a majority today. To get my attention, use @Ice Espeon.

The day will end on Monday the 1st of June at 20:00 BST.

Two town benders dead, this is getting pretty scary quick. At least Muffin was a non-bender.

This news is really troubling. I'll be just like you guys and wait for anyone who wanted to share any new insight for now

Not if they haven't found actual scum we don't. If we have anybody revealing who they know to be town, then the scum have their targets for tonight.

I meant it more the way: 'Tracker please say something useful' or the like :p

I meant it more the way: 'Tracker please say something useful' or the like :p
The tracker got lynched :/

@Keeper of Night
Who are on your scum radar

@Vom

@Teal
Who are on your scum radar (now that youve gotten a bit more active)

@Jeremy1026

@Machamp The Champion

(In case you forget; Jeremy, Brave and Vom are on my radar at the moment.)

The tracker got lynched :/
@Vom

Wait, you serious? When? AFAIK only the redirector was lynched.

@scumradar: All inactives really. (As in, people who make 1 post a day or no posts at all, such as Brave, SF, the guy who was subbed, etc. No scum would forget to do their kill unless they were REALLY inactive, and since no one killed anyone, I assume they're all inactive) And a bit of Jeremy. Nothing besides the (mod)kill happened.

The fact that we know nothing about the Equalists doesn't help either.

What do you meant nothing? We atleast knew that at one point they tried to remove someone's bending but failed
I meant we don't know how often they can remove someone's bending, all we know is they can fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back