Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
Two town benders dead, this is getting pretty scary quick. At least Muffin was a non-bender.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
This news is really troubling. I'll be just like you guys and wait for anyone who wanted to share any new insight for now

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
Not if they haven't found actual scum we don't. If we have anybody revealing who they know to be town, then the scum have their targets for tonight.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
I meant it more the way: 'Tracker please say something useful' or the like :p

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I meant it more the way: 'Tracker please say something useful' or the like :p
The tracker got lynched :/

@Keeper of Night
Who are on your scum radar

@Vom

@Teal
Who are on your scum radar (now that youve gotten a bit more active)

@Jeremy1026

@Machamp The Champion

(In case you forget; Jeremy, Brave and Vom are on my radar at the moment.)

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
The tracker got lynched :/
@Vom

Wait, you serious? When? AFAIK only the redirector was lynched.

@scumradar: All inactives really. (As in, people who make 1 post a day or no posts at all, such as Brave, SF, the guy who was subbed, etc. No scum would forget to do their kill unless they were REALLY inactive, and since no one killed anyone, I assume they're all inactive) And a bit of Jeremy. Nothing besides the (mod)kill happened.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
The fact that we know nothing about the Equalists doesn't help either.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
What do you meant nothing? We atleast knew that at one point they tried to remove someone's bending but failed
I meant we don't know how often they can remove someone's bending, all we know is they can fail.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
Ok, I've actually been trying to catch up with the game, and I think I have. I won't be any more active, though, school is killing me. Dx

But anyways, I believe I have a case for tomorrow's lynch based on past discussion, so I'll address to that later. And why tomorrow? Well, we haven't seen Jeremy's claim. :v

##VOTE: Jeremy1026

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
I meant we don't know how often they can remove someone's bending, all we know is they can fail.
Unless they are extremely inactive, I have a feeling that it may not occur every night, since no one else admit having their bending remove

Status
Not open for further replies.