Finished Mafia LXI: Forest Fire: Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there's certainly not enough time to answer all of that, but what I can say real quick is that you misunderstood me on the middle part - it's not that you didn't question Ephemera, you dind't question Mega - you were his towniest read after me.
Which is a non-issue because we are talking about Vom, not bbninjas.

Which is a non-issue because we are talking about Vom, not bbninjas.
It's only an issue because you give me flack for doing the exact same thing you did - not commenting on Mega's town read.

How are you not convinced?

Vom has agreed that voting bbn as scum would never work.

I have explained that voting bbn was scum would cause a Mega lynch next, and Vom (or maybe scattered) would be next because they "saved" Mega.
I haven't had time to read all the responses and follow-up to your case yet. Based on the last sentence, I think the "or maybe scattered" alone discredits the point. This isn't a long drawn-out game. Delaying Mega's elim for one Day would have made a huge difference, and plenty could have changed in the interval.

I think Vom is much much much better because their is multiple scumtells (is it a coincidence that Vom ignored the only scum player Mega for an entire day? especially when Mega is the only player they ignored?) and as Vom has agreed with, scum!Vom had to bus scum!Mega in this scenario, so it's difficult to give Vom as much towncred as people want.
Did Mega have memorable points/something? I genuinely had nothing to comment on, not sure what else I can say besides that.

Notice how Vom has last-minute vote switched from the Jabber wagon (which wasn't getting votes) to the scattered wagon!

I haven't had time to read all the responses and follow-up to your case yet. Based on the last sentence, I think the "or maybe scattered" alone discredits the point. This isn't a long drawn-out game. Delaying Mega's elim for one Day would have made a huge difference, and plenty could have changed in the interval.
Vom is more likely because Vom broke the tie. Not good odds for scum vom.

Notice how Vom has last-minute vote switched from the Jabber wagon (which wasn't getting votes) to the scattered wagon!
Yes, I switched to the wagon I told Ephemera not to vote for. I was also not on the Jabber wagon for a while, the imaginary vote on him and actual vote on scattered are pretty close.

Did Mega have memorable points/something? I genuinely had nothing to comment on, not sure what else I can say besides that.
It had memorable posts enough so that they were mentioned 65+ times, in conversations where you were around, and by people who you were tunnelling. Yet you forgot all that.

We just don't have time to talk through this. @Vom are you still convinced you've been primed? People have townread you for long enough this game that I'd be willing to bet you have been, if you're not scum. If so then you don't count toward MYLO, and if bb's right then the game's over anyway.

Didn't you say you were convinced scattered was town? Why put him after me?

Townie post from Jabber ^^^

Scum Jabber should stick to the scattered wagon because it is winning.

We just don't have time to talk through this. @Vom are you still convinced you've been primed? People have townread you for long enough this game that I'd be willing to bet you have been, if you're not scum. If so then you don't count toward MYLO, and if bb's right then the game's over anyway.
Pretty sure I was primed, at this point I'm just refuting in case the game goes on further.

Didn't you say you were convinced scattered was town? Why put him after me?
I am working from the POV of everyone going into Day 4 in this order:

Day 2 - bbn lynched
Day 3 - Mega lynched
Day 4 - Vom (or scattered) lyncged

Lol y'all. If the game doesn't end look at all the wrong trees bb's barked up.

I likely won't be able to speak unless scum tries to drag the game, but I've put all my thoughts in-thread. Hopefully you can use those if we don't lose

Yeah exactly if scum ignites I won't be a stump so :U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back