Finished Mafia LV : Let's Go (Kanto)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Mm... correct. @Vom, let me ask you a question. Read my previous game as scum and tell me: "What would I have done if I had been scum?" What have I already done that solidifies my proof as town?
I've never liked to rely on meta to make reads. People change, or decide to use a different approach. Relying on meta to come to a conclusion assumes no evolution on a person's part and is unreliable on its own.

I honestly didn't even think on checking your games as scum since I got ahold of your playstyle fairly quickly (After D1 and some D2 I came to the conclusion that it's pretty useless to argue about the usefulness of something with you so I thought it best to stick to reading your posts). That and NP's quote about your insanity were good enough to establish a baseline playstyle, at least for this game. Not veering away from it once, I'm pretty sure at some point or another you've gotten into arguments with almost every single player in this game. Past meta is a last resort for me.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Well, inactive relatively to his initial activity level. He's not inactive to the point Luis is.
I know everyone did, I didn't say we didn't. I just wanted you to stop complaining. :v
-> I see.
-> ...welp. Okay then. I will stop complaining.
I've never liked to rely on meta to make reads. People change, or decide to use a different approach. Relying on meta to come to a conclusion assumes no evolution on a person's part and is unreliable on its own.

I honestly didn't even think on checking your games as scum since I got ahold of your playstyle fairly quickly (After D1 and some D2 I came to the conclusion that it's pretty useless to argue about the usefulness of something with you so I thought it best to stick to reading your posts). That and NP's quote about your insanity were good enough to establish a baseline playstyle, at least for this game. Not veering away from it once, I'm pretty sure at some point or another you've gotten into arguments with almost every single player in this game. Past meta is a last resort for me.
Huh. I really thought I had shot my own foot, but apparently I am save.
The answer was: "Motivating everyone to talk" as I thought I had been very silent near the end, only hoping that town (from Game #53) won't lynch me. (It was a stand-off between a town liar, a neutral, a town vig, and me. IT WAS VERY SCARY.) --but apparently I had also talked a lot (or rather "moderately") during that final Day.

Welp. In that case I will continue voting mordacazir, and proceed to vote Luis Tomorrow. (FYI Luis who reads this post in the future, if you want to ask why I am going to vote you, then ISO me.)

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
This is a long shot, however, it was LyLo and this is considering the moves of both myself and DFL.
Is it possible that Luis/Morda/Vom are all scum but the reason this isn't over is that DFL is controlling a scum's vote?
So it's essentially 4 votes v 2 (Despite in actuality it being 3 v 3)

Oh, snap, I actually like this.

If anything this softlocks DFL and me as Town because otherwise we're in an impossible position

Exactly this. It'd literally impossible for one of them to be scum. So... Obviously I'm going with the fact that /I/ know I'm town, so that leaves all of Vom, Zone and Morda as scum. That's what makes sense the most to me, at least, as I see no other out. If we end up nailing scum then we follow this list to death, plz :v

##VOTE: mordacazir

(FYI Luis who reads this post in the future, if you want to ask why I am going to vote you, then ISO me.)

Nah, it's ok. 99% chance it has to do with my inactivity so I've nothing to defend against. I can live without it and that we 99% figured this out.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
End of Day 3

Noise filled the room with intense arguement. When you thought that the discussion was ending someone pointed a different note that kept the discussion moving around, hours pass and by the look of it, no one even cared about the meal offered by the Professor as it seem no want trust him to give it and they felt a little stingy at the moment.

Nearing the end of day, they blame all being pushed onto 1 person, morda. Even those who wanted to vote another had no choice as their vote are being vetoed by some. Before the clock struck 6pm, morda was drag towards the basement and shove into the one way door.

At first, he tried to struggle but decided to just let it happen as he knew that they can simply overpowered him and might beat him up. As he was shove, one of his Pokeball dropped and picked up hastily by one of the mobster. He didn't even waste any voice and face clearly looks like someone that have given up.

Straight away after sealing the door, the remaining 5, went straight to morda's room. The room was super neat like it was sanitize by a professional cleaner. There is one particular strange device on the desk. It looks one of those new communication device that is still is testing stages. However it seems to be broken so no info there.

Only morda ID card is left but it looks like some part of it can't be read

Erika the Maiden
As shrine maiden you always uphold your duty. Your sweet smile and gentle touch could easily make Pokemon and human fall in love by a mere glimpse or touch. Being a Graduate of Celadon University you were the top student as well as the Council President. You were recruited by the Trainer Association while you were studying. At first your work as part time instructor before finally joining the rank of Gym Leader for Celadon City. To celebrate your new position, your fellow trainees sponsored a cruise trip where you met a young man whom you felt a little interested.

As the Grass-Type expert of Kanto, your exclusive Pokemon are Vileplume, Victreebel & Venusaur. As long as you have all your exclusive Pokemon, your attack (Actions) will have an increased priority by 2.

*REDACTED - CHAT*

Alignment: Corrupt
Win Condition: Eliminate all threat to the Corrupt

They search for half an hour and found nothing else, they corrupted trainer left nothing that can be used.

"Congratulation for finding one of traitor among you, I'm felt a little down as it seem no one wanted to accept my generous offer"

*The Monitor in each room turned on*

The Professor, Jenny & Joy is having a luxurious dinner with enough dish for 20 people

"If you guys accepted my offer, you could have enjoyed some of this, too bad you aren't so generous with each other"

A few of them looked depressed and hungry upon seeing the abundant food. With an empty stomach, they return to their room with no enjoyment what so ever although they are one step closer of leaving this mansion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following Pokemon was sent into the Underground Dungeon
- Pokemon : AlolanPersian - TM16 - Pay Day - During the Night choose 1 player. That player vote weight will be increase by 1 for the next day. This attack has a Priority of 8
- Pokemon : Onix - TM34 - Bide - During the Night, choose 1 player. That player would be protected from Night Kill. This attack has a Priority of 24 This Trainer know's their exclusive Pokemon names. If Brock uses this Pokemon during the Night, this Pokemon will not be released This is the exclusive Pokemon of Brock
- Pokemon : MegaPidgeot - TM04 - Whirlwind - During the Night, choose 1 player. All action done to you (excluding Night Kills) would be done the chosen player instead. This attack has a Priority of 28
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Night 1 has started and will end 10pm on 29th December 2018. (GMT +8) [Countdown]
After the countdown ends, I will ignore any action sent.
The game will be in a short hiatus as I will be on a vacation with no computer access.
Day 4 would resume on the 3rd of January 2019.

*They might be some spelling error in your roles, Pokemon etc. I tried to fix when I see them.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Pokemon in Safari Zone

1 - Ditto - TM31 - Mimic
2 - Magneton - TM49 - Tri Attack
3 - Jolteon - TM45 - Thunder Wave
4 - Persian - TM16 - Pay Day
5 - Beedril - TM39 - Swift
6 - Primeape - TM18 - Counter
7 - Victreebel - TM08 - Body Slam
8 - MegaCharizardY - HM02 - Fly
9 - Dragonite - TM15 - Hyper Beam
10 - AlolanExeggutor - TM37 - Egg Bomb
11 - Seadra - TM12 - Water Gun
12 - Moltres - TM43 - Sky Attack
13 - Tangela - TM44 - Rest
14 - Missing No. @ - TM41 - Softboiled
15 - Pidgeot - TM43 - Sky Attack
16 - Parasect - TM22 - SolarBeam
17 - MegaPinsir - HM01 - Cut
18 - Lickitung - TM17 - Submission
19 - Venomoth - TM02 - Razor Wind
20 - Wigglytuff - TM35 - Metronome
21 - AlolanNinetale - TM13 - Ice Beam
22 - Raticate - TM39 - Swift
23 - AlolanMuk - TM50 - Substitute
24 - Starmie - TM11 - BubbleBeam
25 - Electrode - TM47 - Explosion
26 - Dewgong - HM03 - Surf
27 - Cloyster - TM33 - Reflect
28 - MegaCharizardX - TM23 - Dragon Rage
29 - Aerodactyl - HM02 - Fly
30 - Electabuzz - TM25 - Thunder
31 - MegaMewtwoY - TM30 - Teleport
32 - Weezing - TM06 - Toxic
33 - Slowbro - TM09 - Take Down
34 - Hitmonchan - TM01 - Mega Punch
35 - Charizard - TM19 - Seismic Toss
36 - Zapdos - TM25 - Thunder
37 - Articuno - TM14 - Blizzard
38 - Golduck - HM05 - Flash
39 - Flareon - TM20 - Rage
40 - MegaAerodactyl - TM48 - Rock Slide
41 - Scyther - TM32 - Double Team
42 - Muk - TM08 - Body Slam
43 - Pinsir - TM34 - Bide
44 - Magmar - TM38 - Fire Blast
45 - Dugtrio - TM28 - Dig
46 - Gengar - TM42 - Dream Eater
47 - Golem - TM36 - Selfdestruct
48 - Missing No. # - TM45 - Thunder Wave
49 - Raichu - TM24 - Thunderbolt
50 - Venusaur - TM27 - Fissure
51 - Jynx - TM14 - Blizzard
52 - Dodrio - TM49 - Tri Attack
53 - Machamp - TM19 - Seismic Toss
54 - Nidoqueen - TM26 - Earthquake
55 - Hypno - TM42 - Dream Eater
56 - Gyarados - TM23 - Dragon Rage
57 - Hitmonlee - TM05 - Mega Kick
58 - Ninetales - TM10 - Double-Edge

-----------------------------------------------
Pokemon in Undeground Dungeon

1 - AlolanDugtrio - TM26 - Earthquake
2 - AlolanMarowak - HM04 - Strength
3 - AlolanPersian - TM16 - Pay Day
4 - AlolanRaichu - TM24 - Thunderbolt
5 - AlolanSandslash - TM03 - Swords Dance
6 - Butterfree - TM21 - Mega Drain
7 - Clefable - TM35 - Metronome
8 - Exeggutor - TM37 - Egg Bomb
9 - Fearow - TM04 - Whirlwind
10 - Kanghaskhan - HM04 - Strength
11 - Kingler - HM01 - Cut
12 - Lapras - TM13 - Ice Beam
13 - Marowak - TM40 - Skull Bash
14 - MegaAlakazam - TM29 - Psychic
15 - MegaBeedril - TM32 - Double Team
16 - MegaBlastoise - TM40 - Skull Bash
17 - MegaGengar - HM05 - Flash
18 - MegaGyarados - TM15 - Hyper Beam
19 - MegaKangaskhan - TM10 - Double-Edge
20 - MegaMewtwoX - TM01 - Mega Punch
21 - MegaPidgeot - TM04 - Whirlwind
22 - MegaVenusaur - TM22 - SolarBeam
23 - Melmetal - TM31 - Mimic
24 - Mewtwo - TM29 - Psychic
25 - Missing No. ! - TM36 - Selfdestruct
26 - Onix - TM34 - Bide
27 - Porygon - TM50 - Substitute
28 - Seaking - TM07 - Horn Drill
29 - Tentacruel - HM03 - Surf
30 - Vileplume - TM21 - Mega Drain

Last edited:

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Pokemon in Safari Zone

1 - Ditto - TM31 - Mimic
2 - Magneton - TM49 - Tri Attack
3 - Jolteon - TM45 - Thunder Wave
4 - Persian - TM16 - Pay Day
5 - Beedril - TM39 - Swift
6 - Primeape - TM18 - Counter
7 - Victreebel - TM08 - Body Slam
8 - MegaCharizardY - HM02 - Fly
9 - Dragonite - TM15 - Hyper Beam
10 - AlolanExeggutor - TM37 - Egg Bomb
11 - Seadra - TM12 - Water Gun
12 - Moltres - TM43 - Sky Attack
13 - Tangela - TM44 - Rest
14 - Missing No. @ - TM41 - Softboiled
15 - Pidgeot - TM43 - Sky Attack
16 - Parasect - TM22 - SolarBeam
17 - MegaPinsir - HM01 - Cut
19 - Venomoth - TM02 - Razor Wind
20 - Wigglytuff - TM35 - Metronome
21 - AlolanNinetale - TM13 - Ice Beam
22 - Raticate - TM39 - Swift
23 - AlolanMuk - TM50 - Substitute
24 - Starmie - TM11 - BubbleBeam
26 - Dewgong - HM03 - Surf
27 - Cloyster - TM33 - Reflect
28 - MegaCharizardX - TM23 - Dragon Rage
29 - Aerodactyl - HM02 - Fly
30 - Electabuzz - TM25 - Thunder
31 - MegaMewtwoY - TM30 - Teleport
33 - Slowbro - TM09 - Take Down
34 - Hitmonchan - TM01 - Mega Punch
35 - Charizard - TM19 - Seismic Toss
36 - Zapdos - TM25 - Thunder
37 - Articuno - TM14 - Blizzard
38 - Golduck - HM05 - Flash
39 - Flareon - TM20 - Rage
40 - MegaAerodactyl - TM48 - Rock Slide
41 - Scyther - TM32 - Double Team
42 - Muk - TM08 - Body Slam
43 - Pinsir - TM34 - Bide
44 - Magmar - TM38 - Fire Blast
45 - Dugtrio - TM28 - Dig
46 - Gengar - TM42 - Dream Eater
47 - Golem - TM36 - Selfdestruct
48 - Missing No. # - TM45 - Thunder Wave
49 - Raichu - TM24 - Thunderbolt
50 - Venusaur - TM27 - Fissure
51 - Jynx - TM14 - Blizzard
52 - Dodrio - TM49 - Tri Attack
53 - Machamp - TM19 - Seismic Toss
54 - Nidoqueen - TM26 - Earthquake
56 - Gyarados - TM23 - Dragon Rage
57 - Hitmonlee - TM05 - Mega Kick
58 - Ninetales - TM10 - Double-Edge

-----------------------------------------------
Pokemon in Undeground Dungeon

1 - AlolanDugtrio - TM26 - Earthquake
2 - AlolanMarowak - HM04 - Strength
3 - AlolanPersian - TM16 - Pay Day
4 - AlolanRaichu - TM24 - Thunderbolt
5 - AlolanSandslash - TM03 - Swords Dance
6 - Butterfree - TM21 - Mega Drain
7 - Clefable - TM35 - Metronome
8 - Exeggutor - TM37 - Egg Bomb
9 - Fearow - TM04 - Whirlwind
10 - Kanghaskhan - HM04 - Strength
11 - Kingler - HM01 - Cut
12 - Lapras - TM13 - Ice Beam
13 - Marowak - TM40 - Skull Bash
14 - MegaAlakazam - TM29 - Psychic
15 - MegaBeedril - TM32 - Double Team
16 - MegaBlastoise - TM40 - Skull Bash
17 - MegaGengar - HM05 - Flash
18 - MegaGyarados - TM15 - Hyper Beam
19 - MegaKangaskhan - TM10 - Double-Edge
20 - MegaMewtwoX - TM01 - Mega Punch
21 - MegaPidgeot - TM04 - Whirlwind
22 - MegaVenusaur - TM22 - SolarBeam
23 - Melmetal - TM31 - Mimic
24 - Mewtwo - TM29 - Psychic
25 - Missing No. ! - TM36 - Selfdestruct
26 - Onix - TM34 - Bide
27 - Porygon - TM50 - Substitute
28 - Seaking - TM07 - Horn Drill
29 - Tentacruel - HM03 - Surf
30 - Vileplume - TM21 - Mega Drain

The above list has been corrected.

*I'm trully sorry for the Day 3 delayed update, I didn't have my computer access hence I can't process all the Pokemon distrubition and sending PM with standardized formatting

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Anyway, although story-wise it stated whoever got lynched lost one of their Pokemon, the trainer receiving that Pokemon in RNG'ed

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
I have issue connecting my pc with the internet need to replace my wireless usb adapter. As all update are done through my pc, update would be delayed again, im sorry for the inconvenience caused by this extended delay and hope you guys understand.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Night 3

The after the prolonged dusk, everyone finally was able to get a good night rest. The sound of calming waves slowly forces the trainer to a deep slumber. For everyone else, a week has passed by but for this 5 souls, their sleep was timeless. It's like the space-time has been broken and reassemble to the Professor's twisted mind. Although the night was extra long, all the Pokemon that was assigned duties had to quickly complete their action as they felt the uneasiness if the task was delayed. Just hours before the trainers finally woke up, the sound of someone being dragged was recorded by the security camera just minutes before the basement door was shut.

As the morning bell rang, the trainer finally awoke from their beauty sleep. No one actually felt any hunger. The long rest surely recovered their vitality.

Dread - "Hope you had your rest. I still felt like in a giving mood. How about you select a present for each other from my Dungeon Collection. Who knows, you might received a better gift."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*MINI EVENT*
- All entry must be done by PM
- Each participant need to choose 1 Pokemon from the Underground Dungeon) for the other players.
- Please ranked the other player from 1 to 4
- If you participate in this event, you will received 1 Pokemon from the Underground Dungeon.
- Pick something good for the other person so that you may received the same goodness from others.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The trainers, clearly not in the mood to entertain the professor even though their are fully rested. Even though no breakfast was served none of them felt any hunger from their stomach. As the look among themselves, they clearly notice one of them was missing. The hurried to Kiiruma's room and saw a mess of stuff on the floors. Upon further inspection there was no sign of struggle just reading material left lying around. They did later confirm Kiiruma was in fact now locked in the basement.

The Trainer that was locked in the Basement was

Sabrina the Achiever
Among the student who studied abroad you were the only one that actually stole the top ranking of the Unova International University. As someone with bright future, the Silph Co Chairman selected you to receive their full scholarship. While interning in Silph Co, you fell in love with the chairman’s son. A year later, as a wedding and celebratory present, he built you a new Gym besides the original building which now is turned into a Dojo, when you were recruited by the Trainer Association as Saffron City newest Gym Leader.

As the Psychic-Type expert of Kanto, your exclusive Pokemon are Alakazam, Mr.Mime & Mega Slowbro. As long as you have all your exclusive Pokemon, there is 50% chance that any attack (Actions) done to you will be reflected back to the attacker.

Alignment: Loyal
Win Condition: Eliminate all threat to the Loyal

The following Pokemon was in Kiiruma's possession when he was thrown in.

- Pokemon : Mr. Mime - TM33 - Reflect - During the Night, any action done to you will reflected back at the user. This attack has a Priority of 51 This Trainer know's their exclusive Pokemon names. This is the exclusive Pokemon of Sabrina
- Pokemon : Chansey - TM41 - Softboiled - During the Night, choose 1 player. That player will be shield from all Action (excluding Night Kills) This attack has a Priority of 54
- Pokemon : Alakazam - TM46 - Psywave - During the Night, choose 1 player. During the next day, whenever both of you place a vote, that player vote will be the same as yours. This attack has a Priority of 17 This Trainer know's their exclusive Pokemon names. If Sabrina uses this Pokemon during the Night, this Pokemon will not be released This is the exclusive Pokemon of Sabrina
- Pokemon : MegaSlowbro - TM46 - Psywave - During the Night, choose 1 player. During the next day, whenever both of you place a vote, that player vote will be the same as yours. (0 PP - Ability is Locked) This Trainer know's their exclusive Pokemon names. This is the exclusive Pokemon of Sabrina

------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Pokemon was released at the end of Night 3

AlolanRaticate, Arbok, Blastoise, Kabutops

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 4 has started and will ends at 11pm on 7th January 2019 (GMT +8).
Majority lynch is 3 - Countdown

Sorry for the delayed updates, hosting a game at year is not so easy when you are going for a holiday plus year end/new year hectic work. I trully am sorry.
Regardless,
The game rules still need to be followed. No post outside the Day Phase. So take this as a soft warning. Host in future game might really take it seriously.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Pokemon in the Underground Dungeon

1 - Alakazam - TM46 - Psywave
2 - AlolanDugtrio - TM26 - Earthquake
3 - AlolanMarowak - HM04 - Strength
4 - AlolanPersian - TM16 - Pay Day
5 - AlolanRaichu - TM24 - Thunderbolt
6 - AlolanSandslash - TM03 - Swords Dance
7 - Butterfree - TM21 - Mega Drain
8 - Chansey - TM41 - Softboiled
9 - Clefable - TM35 - Metronome
10 - Exeggutor - TM37 - Egg Bomb
11 - Fearow - TM04 - Whirlwind
12 - Kanghaskhan - HM04 - Strength
13 - Kingler - HM01 - Cut
14 - Lapras - TM13 - Ice Beam
15 - Marowak - TM40 - Skull Bash
16 - MegaAlakazam - TM29 - Psychic
17 - MegaBeedril - TM32 - Double Team
18 - MegaBlastoise - TM40 - Skull Bash
19 - MegaGengar - HM05 - Flash
20 - MegaGyarados - TM15 - Hyper Beam
21 - MegaKangaskhan - TM10 - Double-Edge
22 - MegaMewtwoX - TM01 - Mega Punch
23 - MegaPidgeot - TM04 - Whirlwind
24 - MegaSlowbro - TM46 - Psywave
25 - MegaVenusaur - TM22 - SolarBeam
26 - Melmetal - TM31 - Mimic
27 - Mewtwo - TM29 - Psychic
28 - Missing No. ! - TM36 - Selfdestruct
29 - Mr. Mime - TM33 - Reflect
30 - Onix - TM34 - Bide
31 - Porygon - TM50 - Substitute
32 - Seaking - TM07 - Horn Drill
33 - Tentacruel - HM03 - Surf
34 - Vileplume - TM21 - Mega Drain

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon in the Safari Zone

1 - Missing No. @ - TM41 - Softboiled
2 - Beedril - TM39 - Swift
3 - Slowbro - TM09 - Take Down
4 - AlolanNinetale - TM13 - Ice Beam
5 - Victreebel - TM08 - Body Slam
6 - Starmie - TM11 - BubbleBeam
7 - Raticate - TM39 - Swift
8 - Persian - TM16 - Pay Day
9 - Nidoqueen - TM26 - Earthquake
10 - MegaPinsir - HM01 - Cut
11 - Hitmonlee - TM05 - Mega Kick
12 - Wigglytuff - TM35 - Metronome
13 - Machamp - TM19 - Seismic Toss
14 - Dewgong - HM03 - Surf
15 - Pinsir - TM34 - Bide
16 - Jynx - TM14 - Blizzard
17 - Pidgeot - TM43 - Sky Attack
19 - Magmar - TM38 - Fire Blast
20 - Parasect - TM22 - SolarBeam
21 - Seadra - TM12 - Water Gun
22 - Dragonite - TM15 - Hyper Beam
23 - MegaCharizardY - HM02 - Fly
24 - Hitmonchan - TM01 - Mega Punch
26 - Dodrio - TM49 - Tri Attack
27 - Scyther - TM32 - Double Team
28 - Cloyster - TM33 - Reflect
29 - MegaCharizardX - TM23 - Dragon Rage
30 - Zapdos - TM25 - Thunder
31 - Flareon - TM20 - Rage
33 - Jolteon - TM45 - Thunder Wave
34 - Venusaur - TM27 - Fissure
35 - Ditto - TM31 - Mimic
36 - MegaMewtwoY - TM30 - Teleport
37 - Ninetales - TM10 - Double-Edge
38 - AlolanMuk - TM50 - Substitute
39 - Golduck - HM05 - Flash
40 - Articuno - TM14 - Blizzard
41 - Primeape - TM18 - Counter
42 - Electabuzz - TM25 - Thunder
43 - Muk - TM08 - Body Slam
44 - Gyarados - TM23 - Dragon Rage
45 - Charizard - TM19 - Seismic Toss
46 - Aerodactyl - HM02 - Fly
47 - Moltres - TM43 - Sky Attack
48 - AlolanExeggutor - TM37 - Egg Bomb
49 - Golem - TM36 - Selfdestruct
50 - Raichu - TM24 - Thunderbolt
51 - Tangela - TM44 - Rest
52 - Missing No. # - TM45 - Thunder Wave
53 - Magneton - TM49 - Tri Attack
54 - Dugtrio - TM28 - Dig
56 - Venomoth - TM02 - Razor Wind
57 - MegaAerodactyl - TM48 - Rock Slide
58 - Gengar - TM42 - Dream Eater

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
Ha.
Knew I was right.
@Dusk Form Lycanroc , we need to vote for either Vom or Zone. Who's your pick and why?

My question is how can we actually win today, unless redirections are still in place one way or another. Because if we're 2 v 2 then we can't reach majority. It's either that or the math last time was faulty somehow and it's just one of Vom or Zone as scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.