Finished Mafia LV : Let's Go (Kanto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I need: Constant updates about why people think the other is scummy or towny.
This is basically because I got no reads on morda. I have Kiiruma's read on morda, but I want everyone else's and morda's read on everyone as well.

Mm... as expected. At this point, I can only call help from the dead.
Reread the ISOs and I like Mariano still he can be light town with Zone. Kiiruma and DFL are moderate town, Vom strong town. Luis is pretty nullish, leaning town.
Morda still is scummy and Cel is too. Neither of them read at all as legitimately trying to solve the game and I'm OK with a vote on either one.
I'm curious why you put Luis when I explained that he's a 50% chance in being good.
50/50 is surely better than quite a few others
If Luis is scum, he's almost surely not carrying the nightkill last night after a late bandwagon. Maybe if he's on a team with morda, but I don't see it besides that.
Hm... Morda and Luis possibility was already said here.
How do you lynch someone when he doesn't have any scumtells?
By looking at their contribution to town, see whether they are VI or not, and then see who doesn't get himself involved in major talks.
Little bit of echoing here make sure you read all of the posts (even though people don't seem to care about mine).
Yep. I am starting to think I can't remember you because you are echoing people... even NP said that you were scummy because you didn't try to legitimately solve the game.
And isn't there someone else who is more not less town than I am? Does it really make sense to vote someone who you don't believe is scum?
At that point of time? For Celever the Neutral? There probably was me, but I wasn't voted by anyone else, so I was "safe" from Cel's vote.
Yes it does~! 1) If you are the VI and 2) if you are a neutral.
Good riddance of the neutral!

...by the way @Kiiruma. You have yet to answer who morda's scumbuddy would be if he flips scum. If you think I am VI, DFL 90% town, Vom... probably town (IIRC that is what you said), and morda scum, then that only leaves Luis, and you said early D2 that he didn't attack anyone. (But I forget what you think of his alignment though.)
As ye pointed out, it'd likely be Luis. I said Luis is 50/50, as they didn't attack. They'd probably be who I vote in Final 3.

As ye pointed out, it'd likely be Luis. I said Luis is 50/50, as they didn't attack. They'd probably be who I vote in Final 3.
Mm... Very well then.

##UNVOTE: Kiiruma
##VOTE: mordacazir

So again the fact they were voted shows me town motivation since I doubt mafia would want to get rid of a neutral who was acting like they were willing to work with them!
You don't seem to understand that scum also doesn't know who the neutral is.
Therefore your shadethrowing of me not having a legitimate reason for a top townread is false.
1. Mafia is basically showing scummy acts so we can catch the culprit aka shadethrowing. 2. It is legitimate because scum doesnt know who the neutral is
Furthermore, since when have you shown any town motivation this game? It's unusual you're suddenly changing and putting more effort in now.. It's almost as if your team has almost won and you're so close. Tryhardiness is a scumtell, as I did pick out last game
This hurts. Also my effort has increased not just today but every day after day 1, and the reason that I wasn't online that often on day 1 was because of personal stuff. That "sudden" increase doesn't really exist.
What is VI?
Yep. I am starting to think I can't remember you because you are echoing people... even NP said that you were scummy because you didn't try to legitimately solve the game.
Where the hell did I echo somebody?

You don't seem to understand that scum also doesn't know who the neutral is.
1. Why would any town (i.e. you) say this?
2. Scum didn't know who neutral was, but they knew that Cel wasn't acting towny.
1. Mafia is basically showing scummy acts so we can catch the culprit aka shadethrowing.
1. Why the heck would scum do that?
2. I am really wondering why nobody has thrown any shades at me so far for the death of scattered and NP. I clearly said that those two are my top lynch&kill priority.
2. It is legitimate because scum doesnt know who the neutral is
I deny it. Even if Cel was still alive, then the rest of town would hunt anyone who acts scummy. Scum acting scummy is dumb as heck. Not to mention, they don't have a way of communication like a PM or a QT. They can only betray at the final Day, which is why it is good to lynch all Neutrals ASAP.
This hurts. Also my effort has increased not just today but every day after day 1, and the reason that I wasn't online that often on day 1 was because of personal stuff. That "sudden" increase doesn't really exist.
...I can't confirm nor deny this. My opinion on you are based on your non-existent outstanding/odd achievements and NP's read on you, and neither point you towards being a town.
What is VI?
Village Idiot.
Where the hell did I echo somebody?
In the post I quoted, Scummy Idiot. Post #294.

The following vote count is valid until post #386

Zone Q11 #317 - Luispipe8
Dusk Form Lyncanroc #334 - Zone Q11
Kiiruma #350 - mordacazir
mordacazir #356 - Kiiruma

WEIGHTED VOTE COUNT DAY 3 PHASE 2
1 - Kiiruma
0 - Luispipe8
2 - mordacazir
1 - Zone Q11

ACTIVITY REMINDER
-

--------------------------------------------------------
For those who find it inconvenience to bold their post to vote due to being on mobile. I would permit the non-bold votes as long as the vote clearly separated from your normal post. Like the following example where a 2 line gap was left before the vote is stated

eg.
Pile of text

##VOTE: Player's name

If you forget to unvote or lack ## in your vote, I would ignore the vote.[/QUOTE]

...sigh. No auto-unvote, huh?

##UNVOTE: Luispipe8
##VOTE: Kiiruma

Mm... Very well then.

##UNVOTE: Kiiruma
##VOTE: mordacazir

The followings has been accounted for. I dont have my pc access this 2 day hence i can only update the vote count but the weighted vote count has been updated to reflect this 2 vot3 changes

I find it interesting that even though i control Vom's vote there is only one vote on Zone, i' guessing that means he has to vote on someone and then it gets redirected
Also i'm seeing the points on Morda here and i only voted Zone cause he was the only one i had any sort of lead on.

##Unvote: Zone Q11
##Vote: Mordacazir

@Zone Q11 the reason I said it is I see it this way.
Vom physically cannot pull a CFD onto DFL unless they think they're gonna convince me.
Therefore if they're town or scum it's best for them to vote Morda if they scumread them (Which I'd be pretty sure they do)

This is a long shot, however, it was LyLo and this is considering the moves of both myself and DFL.
Is it possible that Luis/Morda/Vom are all scum but the reason this isn't over is that DFL is controlling a scum's vote?
So it's essentially 4 votes v 2 (Despite in actuality it being 3 v 3)

@Zone Q11 the reason I said it is I see it this way.
Vom physically cannot pull a CFD onto DFL unless they think they're gonna convince me.
Therefore if they're town or scum it's best for them to vote Morda if they scumread them (Which I'd be pretty sure they do)
Mm... okay.
This is a long shot, however, it was LyLo and this is considering the moves of both myself and DFL.
Is it possible that Luis/Morda/Vom are all scum but the reason this isn't over is that DFL is controlling a scum's vote?
So it's essentially 4 votes v 2 (Despite in actuality it being 3 v 3)
First of all, it's indeed a long shot. This shot is so long, that my paranoia doesn't even react to it.
Secondly, if this was the case, then we would've had a setup of 7 town, 3 scum and 1 neutral. According to NP's and your statements, I don't think that Drac would do that.

My statement was purely speculation since I don't know y'all well. NPs, I'm not so sure about.
We need to consider all possibilities and this is one huge one that just flashed red signs to me.

What do you interpret as LyLo with 6 people alive? If it was only 2 scum then it wouldn't by LyLo, it'd be MyLo.
Yet since it's not MyLo, it has to be more scum. 4 is too many (Funnily enough) but 3, considering me and DFL are controlling votes is just about enough to make sense.
If anything this softlocks DFL and me as Town because otherwise we're in an impossible position

My statement was purely speculation since I don't know y'all well. NPs, I'm not so sure about.
We need to consider all possibilities and this is one huge one that just flashed red signs to me.

What do you interpret as LyLo with 6 people alive? If it was only 2 scum then it wouldn't by LyLo, it'd be MyLo.
Yet since it's not MyLo, it has to be more scum. 4 is too many (Funnily enough) but 3, considering me and DFL are controlling votes is just about enough to make sense.
If anything this softlocks DFL and me as Town because otherwise we're in an impossible position
I thought it was odd that we are in a LYLO as well and not MYLO, but I thought it was because we would be dead if we mislynch... oh, wait that is the definition of MYLO.

Hrm... But if you two are softlocked town, then wouldn't that mean that we already have all scum? (Assuming you trust me as town VI, that is.)
...either way, let's just lynch Morda for now.

I am really wondering why nobody has thrown any shades at me so far for the death of scattered and NP. I clearly said that those two are my top lynch&kill priority.
This is probably exactly why. It'd be a really dumb move if you were scum to publicly list your lynch priorities and then nightkill them. Which brings me to...
@Vom who's your top scumread?
You should probably vote and push on them just so we know!
So...you want me to vote and end the day early? Hm.

It goes like this:
  1. morda–has barely showed up this game, and when he has it's only been asking questions like, every time. He hasn't /actually/ done anything to help, or at least he hasn't shown it. Doubt he has anything to show, though.
  2. Luis–? hasn't been around enough, but by PoE I wouldn't put him any lower. He hasn't gained any town points, but no scum points, either. He's just so inactive that it's hard to get a read on him. If he genuinely wanted to help, though, popping in only a few times to help would have been enough.
  3. Kiiruma–Eh, in the dead center of the list. Was mostly town until that quote up there ^. Why the urge to cut the day short? Your theory of me pulling a CFD on DFL doesn't work not because I wouldn't convince you (which I wouldn't try in the first place) but because DFL would have to vote themselves for it to work at all.
  4. DFL–Not too sure on this one, could honestly swap with Kiiruma. He seemed towny when he first subbed in, but he's dropped off the face of the earth since.
  5. Zone–I'm fairly sure Zone is town. He may say nonsense sometimes (most of the time :p) but I don't think scum would act as he has.

This is probably exactly why. It'd be a really dumb move if you were scum to publicly list your lynch priorities and then nightkill them.
...now I want to play as scum and do this next time.
morda–has barely showed up this game, and when he has it's only been asking questions like, every time. He hasn't /actually/ done anything to help, or at least he hasn't shown it. Doubt he has anything to show, though.
Yep. I recognize this as NP's reason to suspect morda.
Your theory of me pulling a CFD on DFL doesn't work not because I wouldn't convince you (which I wouldn't try in the first place) but because DFL would have to vote themselves for it to work at all.
Hm? Hey @Kiiruma. I don't understand something. Where has Vom said that he wants to CFD DFL? Because according to what you said in Post #394, DFL would be softlocked as town. Mm... Oh. It is possible. ...still, just in case: Where did Vom say he wanted to CFD DFL?
DFL–Not too sure on this one, could honestly swap with Kiiruma. He seemed towny when he first subbed in, but he's dropped off the face of the earth since.
...? By "dropping off the face of the earth", do you mean going inactive? Because I don't remember DFL being inactive at all. Just check the posts above.
Zone–I'm fairly sure Zone is town. He may say nonsense sometimes (most of the time :p) but I don't think scum would act as he has.
Mm... correct. @Vom, let me ask you a question. Read my previous game as scum and tell me: "What would I have done if I had been scum?" What have I already done that solidifies my proof as town?

Like...you have done with literally every single other day in this game? Quite the hypocritical statement, innit?
Dunno how I forgot to respond on this.

1. Everyone wasted D2 until it was already too late. There was no "every single other day". There was only D1, a wasted D2 and Today. Pot, meet kettle.
2. At least I acknowledge myself as a hypocrite, you scummy shadethrower!

Mm... correct. @Vom, let me ask you a question. Read my previous game as scum and tell me: "What would I have done if I had been scum?" What have I already done that solidifies my proof as town?
Hm... I might have dug myself a grave, but let's see your answer first.

...? By "dropping off the face of the earth", do you mean going inactive? Because I don't remember DFL being inactive at all. Just check the posts above.
Well, inactive relatively to his initial activity level. He's not inactive to the point Luis is.
Dunno how I forgot to respond on this.

1. Everyone wasted D2 until it was already too late. There was no "every single other day". There was only D1, a wasted D2 and Today. Pot, meet kettle.
2. At least I acknowledge myself as a hypocrite, you scummy shadethrower!
I know everyone did, I didn't say we didn't. I just wanted you to stop complaining. :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back