Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Game Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Unless you submitted his score you couldn't have played in that comp, and I remember you saying that the idea to eliminate me only came up after Blakers won.
Nah that was the entire plan that entire week I meant I won the season anyways so get rekt noob.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
UPDATE: Alright, I've been speaking with quite a few people, and there seems to be a general vibe that this is a long deadline (maybe it just feels long, it's the same length as the one for Dots). I'm not shortening it a full 24 hours like some requested, since I'm still missing some submissions. The original deadline was Saturday November 24, 2018 at 6PM EST, and it's been moved to the same day, but at 11AM EST, meaning your deadline has been moved up by 7 hours. That will be all.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 2 ~ HOH Conclusion, Prize Bags

The deadline has been reached, and everyone has sent in their submission. With a record-smashing score of 58,250 points, congratulations @GekkisaiDaiNi, you’re the new Head of Household!

As the Head of Household, it will be your duty to nominate 2 houseguests for this week’s eviction. But like last week our Prize Bag opening comes first. Reminder that the current HOH (Gekki), as well as anyone who’s already opened their bag (Nick), are not able to attempt to open bags.

You guys have 24 hours, or until Sunday November 25, 2018 at 11AM EST to let me know if you’d like to publicly open your bag. If multiple people attempt to open theirs, the result will be random.

Unfortunately, a warning has to be given to @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, as he failed to submit anything during the competition. He will be unable to compete in the next POV competition (unless nominated).

Masstag: @TOTAL_EPICNESS, @VioletValkyrie, @Celever, @Fiery_Lugia, @NinjaPenguin, @Jadethepokemontrainer, @Little Cherrim, @Mariano11887.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
I'm sorry for that, it wouldn't let me upload the file into our chat. There was no way of me making it anyway with the 3100 I had.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
I've seen your situation, don't worry. And to extend it, anyone having trouble uploading files to the forums can send me a screenshot link through Imgur, I can see those.
I'm sorry for that, it wouldn't let me upload the file into our chat. There was no way of me making it anyway with the 3100 I had.
This applies to you as well, since you submit through the forums and not Discord. A couple people complained of the same problem, and instead posted Imgur links to their screenshots which I could validate from there. And a lower score is better than no score, you don't get warned for that for starters!

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Hi, houseguests! This isn't related to the game at all so I'm not really interrupting anything, but I thought I'd share something with you!

I thought I'd share with you how much I hate this competition. In fact, to show this, I kept notes while I played of every single thing that was messed up or screwed me over. I present to you, titled "I like to complain.txt" on my desktop, a compiled list.

- 75m plays the death sound every single time a spring falls. This gets so annoying so fast.
- There's a glitch in 25m where you can jump to grab the second hammer and fall all the way back down to the beginning of the stage. This has not caused me to die from fall damage. More on that later.
- Everything is completely RNG-dependent and enemies go wherever they feel like going. There is nothing you can do about this.
- This is an old platformer so it's difficult to control, and is frustrating to play.
- 50m has moving conveyer belts that can instantly change without notice, causing you to potentially jump too early or too late.
- The time between springs dropping in 75m is inconsistent.
- Drop distance before dying is inconsistent, meaning you may or may not die from falling depending on what the game feels like doing.
- The second elevator on 75m is too short, meaning that it's very easy to make the jump off of it and fall in-between the next two platforms.
- 25m has another glitch which causes you to jump and not land properly on the ground, falling to the bottom and dying.
- You are able to both fall through and not fall through the gaps in 100m.
- 100m has given me an extra life, with the game not keeping proper track of my lives.
- I have hit a game over after losing two lives. This means the game has robbed me of a life.
- Your High Score is only your most recent score, meaning you can lose high scores.

I'd like to call out @Lord o da rings for putting me through this again and @Blakers for laughing at me while I did. I love you guys but you suck.

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
You forgot to mention that on 25 m the barrels get stacked in one big row sometimes making it impossible to jump them and how it doesn’t make it clear that the pie things on the conveyors in 50 m are things that kill you and not items that give points

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
You forgot to mention that on 25 m the barrels get stacked in one big row sometimes making it impossible to jump them and how it doesn’t make it clear that the pie things on the conveyors in 50 m are things that kill you and not items that give points

I thought the pies killed you because of how many there were and the placement of the other items but these are valid points I will use to throw at Lorde and Blakers.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Alright everyone, I've got a pretty good idea of who I'd like to nominate but if you haven't talked to me yet, feel free to shoot me a DM either here on PB or on Discord! GekkisaiDaiNi#5890 is my Discord tag. I'll wait to post my noms until 9PM EST tonight so everyone has a chance to get their word in. I look forward to discussing with you guys. :D

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 2 ~ Prize Bag Opening, Nomination Ceremony

The 24 hours is over, and _ people asked to have their bags opened. However, since only one person can have their bag opened each week, the result has been randomized. Of the four houseguests who opted to open their bags, RNG has chosen for @Little Cherrim to open theirs! Now, let’s see what’s inside Bag #8...

Congratulations, you have won a POV Replacement! This advantage can be used during any ongoing POV competition before the Final 7. When you decide to use it, you must say in the thread you will be using it, and who you will be replacing (you can only replace players who have been randomly drawn).

With that, let's get on to the Nomination Ceremony. @GekkisaiDaiNi, you have 24 hours, or until Sunday November 25, 2018 at 3PM EST.

I'd like to call out @Lord o da rings for putting me through this again and @Blakers for laughing at me while I did. I love you guys but you suck.
</3
Err...right, bag opening comes first. My bad. xd
Yeah, in the future, all of you need to remember Prize Bag results always come before any nominees are named.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 2 ~ POV

Our HOH has named his nominees. With that done, let's get on to the Power of Veto competition. A recent game has returned, and it’s one that aggravated the participants like nothing before it! The Week 7 Head of Household from BB4...

Avoider! This competition has only been used once, and it was won by Lord o da rings (me :O) with a score of 1,827! But seeing as I’m not competing this time around, a new winner will be crowned! Here’re the players competing for the Power of Veto!

POV Participants:
HOH: @GekkisaiDaiNi
Nominee: @Fiery_Lugia
Nominee: @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
Random: @Jadethepokemontrainer
Random: @TOTAL_EPICNESS
Random: @NinjaPenguin

You have 48 hours, or until Monday November 26, 2018 at 5PM EST to get the highest score you possibly can.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.