'Explosive Impact,' Japan's SM8 Set; Raises Questions About Switch Release

jo94

Gen 3 lover
If you hit all your lost mixers in the first/second turn you don't even need to play jumpluff

jo94

Gen 3 lover
Moreover is the perfect typing coverage, F &P. The only flaw is that it is a glass cannon

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
Best part is that Natu hits Buzzwole and Naganadel for weakness so if you can get a good set up early, Beast Box doesn't stand much of a chance.

jinjitsu

Aspiring Trainer
Hm blissey could be fun. Alola Exeggutor needed grass energy for the same effect and saw a small amount of play. With any energy this could be more creative with malamar,solgaleo prism star or any other good energy engine.

Anselm Sim

Aspiring Trainer
The other Unown looks like you get a win if there are 66 damage counters on the board. That actually seems kind of doable in a casual setting.

Your opponent just needs to Guzma and get rid of the damage counters on board though - I have no idea how it can be pulled off :-/

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
If I were to do a Lost March deck, I'd do straight Jumpluff, with Alolan Muk and Shuckle-GX to help stall and nullify abilities - and even discard with trainers. It doesn't rely on special energy, uses 1-prize attackers, stalls at the start, and would break through nearly anything with plenty of win-cons. Probably more consistant, too, as evolving to skiploom just gives the ability to send to the lost zone with ease.

...Oh, and Trumbeak is a must as well! xD