Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand how mord bringing up Nick's sudden claim means he's scum.

This is what morda says: "You should've waited till 1 irl day later to say this for if someone else wanted to claim because now you have a target on your back for NK."

See the bolded; why would someone (Nick) who is convinced they protected someone else from the kill (morda) first off wait, but specifically wait so that others could claim? Why would there be other people that might claim?? Where does morda get that idea from? At that point, Nick was emphatic that he stopped the kill, and there was no reason to doubt that. But if morda knew that someone else was the person nightkilled (i.e. because he is scum), and that there was another way for the nightkill to be prevented, then you can see what caused morda to get the idea that there could be others. The only other explanations for this would be Morda is in a mason chat with Roz, or scanned Roz, and knew that there was others (although this doesn't explain why Morda doubted Nick's story straight up).

Okay, I think I get it. The doctor coming forward isn't the strange part so much as who the doctor claimed he protected. mord isn't expecting Nick to say he protected mord, he's expecting him to say he protected roz. So mord says Nick should have waited for someone else to come forward saying they either got protected or protected someone, knowing full well that Nick's protection didn't actually do anything, because there is (to him) an unknown protection source.

Sure wish @Luispipe8 would get in here and help instead of lurking, drop if you want to my friend but don't leave us hanging.

This is what morda says: "You should've waited till 1 irl day later to say this for if someone else wanted to claim because now you have a target on your back for NK.

Yeah, this looks like a slip to me.
TE keeps leaning scum in my view, but I'm going to have to agree with the mord lynch for now. I think there's a bit more solid evidence than my tone reads.

On top of what's been, mord keeps trying to make a case on Camo, who is just emanating townie vibes.

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: mordacazir

Vote Count Day 02 #4 (final)

Majority to lynch is 6

The following vote count is valid as of Post #624

5 - mordacazir - Camoclone #424, Camoclone #579, NinjaPenguin #613, PMJ #615, bbninjas #616, Tapu Lele #624
1 - Camoclone - TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK #429
1 - TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - PMJ #432, Luispipe8 #483
0 - TOTAL_EPICNESS - Tapu Lele #464, NinjaPenguin #467
0 - NinjaPenguin - bbninjas #469, PMJ #590
0 - PMJ - Camoclone #479
0 - Tapu Lele - TOTAL_EPICNESS #500, PMJ #532
0 - Luispipe8 - Camoclone #509, bbninjas #544, NinjaPenguin #595

*This vote count does reflect the actual vote weight of each player, if any.
*If the voting ends in a tie, the player who got the first tie vote will be lynched.

mordacazir was lynched! Drac will do the flavour and the flip.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bonus Quest Results (Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock)

7 players sent their choice to us:
  • 3 players chose Rock.
  • 1 player chose Paper.
  • 2 players chose Lizard.
  • 1 player chose Spock.
The results are the following:
  • Players who chose Rock: crushed 2 Lizards (+6) and tied with 2 other Rocks (+2). 8 Sheldon Points.
  • Players who chose Paper: covered 3 Rocks (+9) and disproved 1 Spock (+3). 12 Sheldon Points.
  • Players who chose Lizard: eat 1 Paper (+3), poisoned 1 Spock (+3) and tied with another Lizard (+1). 7 Sheldon Points.
  • Players who chose Spock: vaporized 3 Rocks (+9). 9 Sheldon Points.
Meaning that the only player who chose Paper won the competition and the prize of 60 Game Points.

Night 2

“Guys I think I may have saved someone from being Killed yesterday. “
“Should we trust this guy?”
*********************************************************************************
The day fills with claim and small fights. No one could really sure if the other guy was telling the truth at any one point. Candidate after candidate was offered by some to be lynched. Finally after long argument, a decision was made. Morda was chosen although no Majority Vote was achieved.

The day went by with argument from multiple side in order to decide who should be eliminated first. They originally thought that person fate was decided earlier than expected but clearly they were wrong. No majority was ever made even towards the end of the day but one must fall and morda was the best choice.

@mordacazir has been lynched.

The Gaga

As the best face reader, you really know when people are fooling you in Poker. Coincidently, the song you adore is Poker Face by Lady Gaga. You sang it too much that people now called you The Gaga.

Active Ability : I’ll Raise You - In your life, you always raise the risk in order to win big. Once per night, you may PM me the name of a player. If that Player has more Game Points than you, he/she will give you 25 Game Points. If you have more Game Points than him/her, you will give that player 25 Game Points.

Alignment: Independent
Win Condition: Have 5 unused Item in possession.

Stressed out by the constant pressure, Luis can’t take it anymore and decide to leave the place.

@Luis has been modkilled

Mr. Monopoly
What is money without proper management? As money is your forte, any property you see you will try to seize it as your own. You make deals and threats all the same in order to get what you want.

Active Ability: Back Dealing – You always have a selection of ways to get what you want. Once per night, you may PM me to use one of the following ability. You may only use each ability only once.
-- Get out of Jail – PM me the name of a player (excluding yourself), during the this night, that player would be shield from any Active Ability and Night Kills
-- Community Chest – PM me the name of a player (excluding yourself), during the next day, that player’s vote weight is increased by 1.
-- Free Parking – PM me the name of a player (excluding yourself), during the next day, that player’s vote weight is decreased by 1.
-- King’s Cross Station – PM me the name of 2 players (excluding yourself), during the this night, any Active Ability done to those players will be switched to the other player.
-- Mayfair – PM me the name of a player (excluding yourself), during this night, all Active Ability done to you will be directed to that player instead.

Alignment: Legends
Win Condition: Eliminate all threat to the Legends

Both morda & Luis body turned to electrical surge and leaving behind a wisp.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Lynched/Killed/Modkilled Player can still participate in Auction and Bonus Quest
**They can still use Items can be be targeted by other using Items only
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
N2 - BONUS QUEST
Quest Name : Riddle Me This

Requirement :
  • You can only pick 3 Riddle to be Answered.
  • You may do research to obtain the answer
  • You may not discuss about this quest this with anyone playing this game (Dead or Alive)

The Riddles
1. A father and his son are traveling in a car and they suddenly suffer a crash. The father dies in the accident, but the son is still alive and is transported in an ambulance to a hospital. In the hospital they see that a surgery is needed, and they call the surgeon. The surgeon looks at the boy and says "I can't operate him, because he is my son". How is it possible?

2. What can you find one time in a minute, two times in a moment, and not one time in a hundred years?

3. If you name me, I disappear. Who am I?

4. Where are there rivers but not water, cities but not buildings, and forests but not trees?

5. A woman goes to the hardware store and asks for certain prices.
The seller answers: "For 1 you'll spend one dollar, for 12, two dollars"
The woman asks: "And for 144"?
The seller answers: "Three dollars, naturally"
What does the woman want to buy?

Rewards :
  • For each Question answered correctly, you will gain 15 Game Points.
  • The Question which is selected the least will give 20 Game Points when answered correctly instead.
  • The Question which is selected the most will give 10 Game Points when answered correctly instead.

Night 2 has start. Night 2 will end at 1st August 11 AM [GMT +8] (Timer)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Auction Night 2
*Day 2 (Constraining Tunic was not purchased)

Each player may sent in a Bid for one of the item only.
Player who bids the most Game Point for that item will received it at the end of this phase. Minimum Bid is 10 Points.
Please sent in your Bids before the Night ends.

To Send in your Bid simply PM me the name item you wish to bid and the amount you want to bid.
Once a bid is sent you can’t change it. If

Items List are as follow.
Status Screen - During the day/night, PM me the name of a player. At the start of the next Phase, you’ll be told the name of that player’s Active Ability.
Forced Deal - During the day/night, PM me the names of two players. During the next phase, both players items will be swapped with each other. This Item can’t be duplicate by any ability.
Sly Deal - During the day/night, PM me the name of a player. During that phase, if that player purchases an Item, the purchase price will be reduced by half.
Purse Spy - During the day/night, PM me the name of a player. You will be told how many Game Points that player has.
Identification Card - During the day/night, PM me the name of a player. At the start of the next Phase, you’ll be told that player’s role name.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Day 3

Sound of door opening & closing can be heard through the night by almost everyone but people just didn’t bother to check what was going on as they were quite tired yesterday. The rainy night was filled with flashes not of thunder but the effect of item being used. In the morning when they all gathered they notice one person never got out of his room. When they all when to check only a wisp remain in Camoclon’s room.

@Camoclone has been Night Killed
Captain Wreckage

Destruction is what you live for. Although you always win the battleship game you are never truly satisfy unless you see your opponents crash and burn even if you are despised by others for wanting so.

Active Ability : Scrap Product – After trading up you most best possession for a huge sum of money, you now felt worthless. You rummage through town finding anything useful. Once per night, you may PM me a of a player, you will receive a duplicate of the item used on that player. (If more than 1 item is used, 1 will be chosen randomly)

**Lynched/Killed/Modkilled Player can still participate in Auction and Bonus Quest
**They can still use Items can be be targeted by other using Items only

MAIN QUEST
Quest Name : Purge a Player
Requirement : Vote 1 player to be lynched
Rewards : Reduction in Player
NOTICE
Public Trades was used
Christmas Gift was used on Camoclone
Item Finder was used on PMJ
Telepathy Link was used on bbninjas & Tapu Lele
D3 - BONUS QUEST
Quest Name : Ready Aim Fire
Requirement :
  • Each player need to PM me one of the following action
  • Shoot (accompanied by another Living or Dead Players’ name),
  • Defend
  • Do Nothing.
  • If you Do Nothing you will received 15 Shooter Point
  • If you Shoot someone, that player will lose 10 Shooter Points, however if that player chooses Defend, you will lose 10 Shooter Points instead.
  • If you Defend yourself but no one shoots you, you will lose 5 Shooter Points
  • If you Shoot someone that didn’t submit any action, you will gain 5 Shooter Points
  • This Bonus Quest will consist of 5 rounds
  • You send all you action together but please indicate what action you are going to used for each round
Rewards :
The person with the highest score for each round will gain 20 Game Points

Day 3 has started. Day 3 will end at 5th August 1PM [GMT +8] (Timer)
Auction Day 3

Each player may sent in a Bid for one of the item only.
Player who bids the most Game Point for that item will received it at the end of this phase. Minimum Bid is 10 Points.
Please sent in your Bids before the Day ends.

To Send in your Bid simply PM me the name item you wish to bid and the amount you want to bid.
Once a bid is sent you can’t change it.

Items List are as follow.
Purse Spy - During the day/night, PM me the name of a player. You will be told how many Game Points that player has.
Constraining Tunic - During the day/night, PM me the name of a player. During the next phase, that player will not be able to use any item.
Random Box - During the day/night, PM me the name of an Item on the auction. During that phase, the player purchasing that Item will received a random Item not listed in the auction instead.
Invisible Cloak - During the day/night , PM me the name of a player. During the next phase, you will steal one of their items.
Forced Deal - During the day/night, PM me the names of two players. During the next phase, both players items will be swapped with each other. This Item can’t be duplicate by any ability.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm kinda ashamed that no one pointed out that Camo was pretty much confirmed town yesterday...

He was confirmed town because his claim had this tagline before ANY other claim or role reveal:
This isn't something a scum member could make up without having some sort of fake claim. And given that the host's name isn't NinjaPenguin, I don't think everyone and their grandmother has a fake claim this time around...

By the way, does anyone know what's with the notice?
Public Trades was used
Christmas Gift was used on Camoclone
Item Finder was used on PMJ
Telepathy Link was used on bbninjas & Tapu Lele

And please remind me, what did Public Trades do again?

Anyways, because CAMO was the one NK'd, not Nick the "doctor", not Roz the "bulletproof", I guess someone's story was a lie.

hm...

##VOTE: Nick

They're both telling the truth.

Also wow I am a complete idiot. I forgot Camo claimed on day one. There goes that theory.

Pretty sure I know who I wanna vote for today, but I would really like @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK to get his ass back here and answer everyone's questions before I do.

I'm kinda ashamed that no one pointed out that Camo was pretty much confirmed town yesterday...

He was confirmed town because his claim had this tagline before ANY other claim or role reveal:

This isn't something a scum member could make up without having some sort of fake claim. And given that the host's name isn't NinjaPenguin, I don't think everyone and their grandmother has a fake claim this time around...

By the way, does anyone know what's with the notice?

And please remind me, what did Public Trades do again?
And I'm kinda ashamed you mentioned it only after he's dead.
Why don't you think people have safeclaims in this game?
Public Trades was something I got via item that allowed us to see just that. I wanted to see if Nick would use his ID Card on Camo as promised. Obviously he didn't and I demand an explanation for it (though it would be great if somebody on a computer can check if he was online during this time). I'd also like all players to claim which of those actions they used last night.

I've softed my type of role, but may as well elaborate to say I'm roleblocker (not able to block kills so it's more likely to hurt than harm and thus I haven't used it) and pseudolynchproof. If I'm lynched, I lose my ability, but can do anything else including talk in thread and vote. This ability doesn't come on scum; I'm cleared deal with it. Here's my Role PM:

Mr. Jenga

You always know which pick would save you, but you also know that falling down isn’t the end. It is a start of a new journey. Often time people misunderstood why you never get frustrated when you fail.

Passive Ability : Start Again – As someone who never give up, you keep giving back even when you lost. If you are lynched, you can still post and vote in the thread. You however will lost the usage of “All Fall Down” and the ability to discuss about any item in your possession. You wouldn’t be able to enter the dead chat.

Active Ability : All Fall Down – At the end of the day, one person must loose, and you don’t want to be it. One per night, you may PM me the name of a player, that player can’t use any Active Ability that night.

After they realized there was in fact no deadchat, I got a role correction eliminating the last line of Start Again.

We got 7 players left: me, Lele, TE, Nick, eevee, PMJ, BB. It's not LYLO so there's two scum. I want to do some work so I'm going to do both of these things when I get the time, but I want every player to either make a reads list (explanations don't have to be given) or give me a list of players and name the towniest thing they've done all game. Shouldn't be hard if you've been trying to win all game.

I think we need to start claiming the items that we have used this far. I have actually been observing what has and hasn't been bought, and surpisingly a vast majority of the more anti-town stuff hasn't been bidded for - yet they're exactly the things that the scum would want to buy.

@everyone; Has anyone been role-blocked yet?

This is silly. Every scum should always have a fake claim (and all vets would know this) otherwise all you need to is mass-claim and the scum will be sent scrambling

Do you have anything to contribute that isn't related exclusively to roles?

They're both telling the truth.
Do you know this for certain?

I think we need to start claiming the items that we have used this far. I have actually been observing what has and hasn't been bought, and surpisingly a vast majority of the more anti-town stuff hasn't been bidded for - yet they're exactly the things that the scum would want to buy.

@everyone; Has anyone been role-blocked yet?

This is silly. Every scum should always have a fake claim (and all vets would know this) otherwise all you need to is mass-claim and the scum will be sent scrambling

Do you have anything to contribute that isn't related exclusively to roles?

Do you know this for certain?
Agreement here. Only have been able to use the item I already claimed so far.

And I'm kinda ashamed you mentioned it only after he's dead.
Why don't you think people have safeclaims in this game?
Public Trades was something I got via item that allowed us to see just that. I wanted to see if Nick would use his ID Card on Camo as promised. Obviously he didn't and I demand an explanation for it (though it would be great if somebody on a computer can check if he was online during this time). I'd also like all players to claim which of those actions they used last night.

I've softed my type of role, but may as well elaborate to say I'm roleblocker (not able to block kills so it's more likely to hurt than harm and thus I haven't used it) and pseudolynchproof. If I'm lynched, I lose my ability, but can do anything else including talk in thread and vote. This ability doesn't come on scum; I'm cleared deal with it. Here's my Role PM:

After they realized there was in fact no deadchat, I got a role correction eliminating the last line of Start Again.

We got 7 players left: me, Lele, TE, Nick, eevee, PMJ, BB. It's not LYLO so there's two scum. I want to do some work so I'm going to do both of these things when I get the time, but I want every player to either make a reads list (explanations don't have to be given) or give me a list of players and name the towniest thing they've done all game. Shouldn't be hard if you've been trying to win all game.
I did though.
Drac: Dr. Miracle
You have such a delicate finger that you master the operation. You pick up all the pieces without any problem. Rumour have spread that you can heal any injury even the emotional ones.

Active Ability : Delicate Fingers – Like people said you are always their savior. Once per night, you may PM me the name of a player, that player will be protected from any Active Ability or Night Kill on that night. (You can’t choose the same player two nights in a row).

At this point your Game Points are : 100

Vapor Acid /\ Flare Burst /\ Jolt Shock /\ ESP Power/\ Umbra Ray
Leaf Hurricane /\ Glace Beam /\ Sylva Dust
Friend Code [mqelias] : Pokemon X & AlphaSapphire - 4914-5386-2717

Spoiler: Creative Works

Fan of Mafia/Werewolves Game - Sub are always Welcome (Mafia LII : The Game World)

Spoiler: Forum Game

GM DracLord, Jul 16, 2018 ReportReply
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
Bidding 20 on constraining tunic
Delicate Fingers: bbninjas
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, Jul 17, 2018 ReportReply
GM DracLord
During the night, you visited bbninjas and successfully protected him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It seems you were the only bidder. Congratulation. Your new Game Point Balance is 80.

You have received -
Constraining Tunic
During the day/night, PM me the name of a player. During the next phase, that player will not be able to use any item.
GM DracLord, Jul 19, 2018 ReportReply
GM DracLord
You earned 6 Points from a Secret Quest

Night 1 - At this point your Game Points are : 86
GM DracLord, Jul 23, 2018 ReportReply
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
Constraining Tunic:Camoclone
--------------------------------------------------
Bidding 70 points on identification card
Delicate Fingers: Mordacazir
Bonus Quest:
1. This is America by Donald Glover
2. Flames by Sia
3. 2002 by Anne-Marie
4. Shotgun by George Ezra
5. Scorpio Rising by Soccer Mommy
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, Jul 23, 2018 ReportReply
GM DracLord
During the night, you visited mordacazir and successfully protected him.
You successfully used Constraining Tunic on Camoclone
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It seems you were the highest bidder. Congratulation.

You have received -
Identification Card
During the day/night, PM me the name of a player. At the start of the next Phase, you’ll be told that player’s role name.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You earned 30 Points from the Bonus Quest

Day 2 - At this point your Game Points are : 46

GM DracLord, Jul 25, 2018 ReportReply
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
The Dankest Memes
Identification card: Camoclone
I need confirmation of a current suspicion, this feels smart after I think I saved mord...

“The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life.
While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future.”
― Grovyle
Check out my artwork:
Browse Popular All Time | DeviantArt
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, Jul 25, 2018 ReportReply
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
The Dankest Memes
Bidding it all on Christmas Gift, I have a plan that I believe will work

“The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life.
While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future.”
― Grovyle
Check out my artwork:
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, Jul 25, 2018 ReportReply
GM DracLord
Shadow of Death
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
You approached Camoclone and used "Identification Card" on him. The name Captain Wreckage appears confirming Camoclone's identity.
It seems you are the higest bidder. Congratulation.
You received : -

Christmas Gift
During the day/night, PM me the name of a player. During the next phase, you will receive one of the item used on that player.
You earned 5 Game Points from a Secret Quest

At this point your Game Points are : 5

Spoiler: Creative Works

Fan of Mafia/Werewolves Game - Sub are always Welcome (Mafia LII : The Game World)

Spoiler: Forum Game

GM DracLord, Sunday at 10:57 PM ReportReply
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
The Dankest Memes
Christmas Gift: Camoclone
Delicate Fingers: Nick
(If possible)

― Grovyle
Check out my artwork:
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, Monday at 1:15 PM ReportReply
GM DracLord
Shadow of Death
During the night, you stayed silent in your room and successfully protected yourself.
----------------------------------------
Day 3 - At this point your Game Points are : 5

Had to copy/paste on mobile. Can anyone would the questions for me that I need to answer?

Nick can you ask the hosts what "successfully protected" means? Did you save him from the kill or just use your ability successfully?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back