Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reads list is pending for reasons but will come soon enough I hope. Same with lists of why people might be townies.

I'm probably not even gonna try with a reads list as I really can't put one together but, if you really want one, I'll attempt if necessary.

I'm probably not even gonna try with a reads list as I really can't put one together but, if you really want one, I'll attempt if necessary.
I'd be willing rn to place you in my towncore, so it would be nice to see where your head is at so we can get on the same page if you don't mind.

Why don't you think people have safeclaims in this game?

Maybe I haven't played enough mafia to make bb's statement that "All good games have safeclaims". In fact, despite them being in Mafia 50, I really only saw mod-given safeclaims used in Mafia 51.

Checking at Drac's last game, weren't there also no safeclaims? That's what it looks like with the master sheet
Also, there's a lack of QT's that are publicly known. This really seems to reduce the need to give everyone a safeclaim imo.

I haven't used the roadblocker because there's almost no upside to this one without kill blocking
Taking a second look, your ability only prevents active abilities from working. I guess that makes sense

But isn't there a chance that the NK could be treated as an active ability?

Taking a second look, your ability only prevents active abilities from working. I guess that makes sense

But isn't there a chance that the NK could be treated as an active ability?
No I got this one specifically clarified by the hosts.
Why didn't you note why Camo should have been treated as confirmed town yesterday?

To block scum abilities. Why the hostility?

A role blocker who can't block kills is pretty normal. Doctors block kills, it's literally their only purpose.

I tried to buy something N0 but was outbid, eevee. I've only bid on things that actually help rather than cause chaos. Will check in a moment. I've also been rolling in it all game from bonus quests and some "secret quest" thing.

I call bullshit.
Actualy twice.

I'm scrambler, master of scrabbles.

My active ability is called "Point Box", giving me bonus points when person I target buys something.
I targeted you n0 and got points for it.

Also - last night I FAILED to perform my action.
If you say you roleblocked noone all the time, then why would I be failed?
Second roleblocker? Visit prevention?

I'm also willing to tinfoil you being scum because I'd believe a scum blocker over a town one in this small setup. More in a few hours.

You are the Godfather and are aligned with the Mafia. You were once the Mayor, and had been the town’s faithful leader for almost five years. However, after an upset loss while running for Mayor again, you turned to the dark side…

Passive Ability - Secret Society: You will be able to communicate in a QT with the other members of the mafia. [QT link]

Passive Ability - Not A Suspect: Since you were once the town’s trustworthy leader, why would they ever suspect you? If the Sheriff sees you, he will read you as not suspicious.

Passive Ability - Bodyguard Protection: You have your Bodyguards protecting your house at all times, since you’re such an important person. Because of this, you have Basic defense.

Active Ability - Gunpoint: Every night you may PM me ‘Kill [PLAYER]’, and you will attack them with a Basic attack.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Mafia.
An example of NK being an active ability from my first game when I was completely being a noob.

I call bullshit.
Actualy twice.

I'm scrambler, master of scrabbles.

My active ability is called "Point Box", giving me bonus points when person I target buys something.
I targeted you n0 and got points for it.

Also - last night I FAILED to perform my action.
If you say you roleblocked noone all the time, then why would I be failed?
Second roleblocker? Visit prevention?
Tries to buy something maybe? Who knows on roadblock all I know is that I'm town so you're scum or confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back