Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice try, but no. You can still have neutral reads with few scum in a game. Statistically, everyone is a townie "by the numbers" if I understand the expression correctly. I think it's a cop-out to try to explain that all your neutral reads are also town reads. It lets you get away with town reading scummy players.

Not sure what claiming will do. Safe claims exist and my issues with you don't involve night actions.

Nice try, but no. You can still have neutral reads with few scum in a game. Statistically, everyone is a townie "by the numbers" if I understand the expression correctly. I think it's a cop-out to try to explain that all your neutral reads are also town reads. It lets you get away with town reading scummy players.

Not sure what claiming will do. Safe claims exist and my issues with you don't involve night actions.
No, there's a clear difference between thinking a player is probably town and being a neutral read and what you insinuate. Camo was a townie by the numbers because he was at the point in the readlist where there are townies as opposed to the lower part where perfect accuracy would have them as the scum.

I don't understand what you're saying. The lower part of what? What difference does it make when you post a reads list? There's more and more chance that a player is scum the longer the day goes on but on day one it's anything goes.

Also, "my role is something scum would never have" is the literal, textbook definition of a safe claim. So no, I don't think it will help, though you've naturally piqued my curiosity by saying I should recognize it.

I believe that Nick did target mord like he said he did. I just think Drac confused him by telling him that his ability worked, and he took it to mean that it had an actual effect as opposed to "your use of your night action went through."

I don't understand what you're saying. The lower part of what? What difference does it make when you post a reads list? There's more and more chance that a player is scum the longer the day goes on but on day one it's anything goes.

Also, "my role is something scum would never have" is the literal, textbook definition of a safe claim. So no, I don't think it will help, though you've naturally piqued my curiosity by saying I should recognize it.
There are 2 or 3 scum. Players above there on the readlist are townies because there can't be too many scum. Case closed.
You wouldn't recognize it per se but it's a similar situation my role in your game where the ability wouldn't help the scum member and it's of a similar class of abilities.
I believe that Nick did target mord like he said he did. I just think Drac confused him by telling him that his ability worked, and he took it to mean that it had an actual effect as opposed to "your use of your night action went through."
Yeah 90% agreement here. Would be 100 if not for last game.

[b##UNVOTE[/b] I agree that Luis’ blowup is very genuine. @PMJ you say that my points on NP are flawed but vote for NP anyway. Why are you voting for NP?

Well shoot with that bb unvote I gotta:
##UNVOTE: Luispipe8
##VOTE: mordacazir

I think it's the best self-pres glgl.

@bbninjas Just because your reasoning was flawed does not mean that NP is automatically town, it just meant that your argument was flawed. I agreed with some points, disagreed on others. I don't like NP's appearance to cling to meta as an indicator of alignment when his play so far this game suggests he takes care to build his cases carefully. But he's willing to clear you because of meta, which goes against that philosophy. I don't like his dumbtell about why roz is a good night kill choice. He's implying he has no idea at all why roz would be killed and I don't believe that at all. Everything else I covered when I went over your case on him.

It's also clear that NP won't be lynched today, so I'm going to put my trust in Camoclone. I think I'm picking up what he's putting down.

##unvote
##vote mordacazir

Mord didn’t do anything yesterday or today. His posts consist of randomly jumping onto my wagon and then disappearing.

This post in particular is odd. What does the bold part mean if he was town? It implies that he knows that Nick didn’t actually save him from the NK. The only way for him to have known that would be if he is scum. This post is written as if Mord knew that scum shot someone else. Nick before this post said that he got confirmation that he actually saved Mord so a town Mord would believe him.
Actually, ##vote morda over this bit of evidence - the only way this would make sense is if morda didn’t think that it was worth the doctor claiming and getting a clear (so having two clears), but as Camo pointed out, Morda expecting nick to wait for others suggests more than meets the eye - it nearly sounds like morda wants more people to claim.

Ah okay PMJ, I was under the impression you thought everything was flawed - and so I wanted to hear why you were voting.

I still don't understand how mord bringing up Nick's sudden claim means he's scum.

@Luispipe8 I see you fam, care to contribute? Who did you use your night actions on thus far?

Oh, huh, I was wrong? We have another hour and forty-five minutes left in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back