Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention for Bonus Quest please sent in all 5 actions at the same time. Just indiactae which action are used for Round 1,2,3,4,5

It is technicly a MyLo without us being in MyLo.
I was outbid on doublevote, and I've bid a lot for that.

If scum got it they can outvote us easily next day.

It seems I messed up the scoring. Hence I will permit anyone who want to change their Action for this Bonus Quest just this once

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D3 - BONUS QUEST
Quest Name : Ready Aim Fire
Requirement :
  • Each player need to PM me one of the following action
  • Shoot (accompanied by another Living or Dead Players’ name),
  • Defend
  • Do Nothing.
  • If you Do Nothing you will received 15 Shooter Point
    [*]If you Shoot someone, that player will lose 10 Shooter Points, however if that player chooses Defend, you will lose 10 Shooter Points instead.
    [*]If you Defend yourself but no one shoots you, you will lose 5 Shooter Points
    [*]If you Shoot someone that didn’t submit any action, you will gain 5 Shooter Points

• This Bonus Quest will consist of 5 rounds
  • You send all you action together but please indicate what action you are going to used for each round
Rewards :
The person with the highest score for each round will gain 20 Game Points

• If you Do Nothing you will received 15 Shooter Point
  • If you Shoot someone, that player will lose 10 Shooter Points and you gain 15 Shooter Points. However if that player chooses Defend, you will lose 10 Shooter Points instead.
  • If you Defend yourself but no one shoots you, you will lose 5 Shooter Points
  • If you Shoot someone that didn’t submit any action, you will gain 5 extra Shooter Points
  • This Bonus Quest will consist of 5 rounds
  • You send all you action together at the same time. Please indicate what action you are going to use for each round.

Bidding 20 on constraining tunic
Delicate Fingers: bbninjas
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, Jul 17, 2018 ReportReply
GM DracLord
During the night, you visited bbninjas and successfully protected him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It seems you were the only bidder. Congratulation. Your new Game Point Balance is 80.

You have received -
Constraining Tunic
During the day/night, PM me the name of a player. During the next phase, that player will not be able to use any item.
GM DracLord, Jul 19, 2018 ReportReply
GM DracLord
4. Shotgun by George Ezra
5. Scorpio Rising by Soccer Mommy
TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, Jul 23, 2018 ReportReply
GM DracLord
During the night, you visited mordacazir and successfully protected him.
You successfully used Constraining Tunic on Camoclone
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It seems you were the highest bidder. Congratulation.

You have received -
Identification Card

For goodness sakes Nick, did you not notice this? You got notification of both uses of protect. It's obvious by now that this is only a confirmation of using the ability, given that you protected yourself last night and Camo died.

NP who have you acted on so far? Your role still screams safe claim. This isn't like being attacked, lynchproof is safe claim easy mode.

I second PMJ's question @NinjaPenguin

Also, something feels off- You were the one responsible for "buying" the judgement scale, were you not?
I used the random box on the judgement scale so that no one would receive it. This turned the random box into the item that's never been up for bid - Public Trade
Bid 12 Points on the Random Box
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It seems you were the only bidder. Congratulation.

You have received -
Random Box
During the day/night, PM me the name of an Item on the auction. During that phase, the player purchasing that Item will received a random Item not listed in the auction instead.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Use Random Box on Judgement Scale.
You successfully sued Random Box to change Judgement Scale to Public Trade
(Yes I'm aware it says "sued" instead of used lol)

So don't worry @roz_the_eevee, Mafia shouldn't have an extra vote.

Also very suspicious that NP is trying to lead despite not actually being clear, insisting that he is even though he definitely is not.

@bbninjas I think it was who asked if I was sure; not completely. But I can see no other possibility, given roz's explanation.

To confirm, it is just confirmation of a working ability. I do believe that Mord was saved N1 as a result of this before the lynch yesterday

NP who have you acted on so far? Your role still screams safe claim. This isn't like being attacked, lynchproof is safe claim easy mode.
Lol PMJ you try so hard. I haven't used the roadblocker because there's almost no upside to this one without kill blocking. Lynchproof is a claim some hosts might make but if you love to host hunt, Drac would 100% never add a fake lynchproof to a role. And me fabricating his writing style is near impossible without it looking fake.
"Screams safe claim" is such a lie; this role is one that won't be for scum the very same reason my lynchproof esque role in your game was a claim that was able to clear me; you said yourself after that game iirc and you of all people should know this claim clears me.

@Tapu Lele Answer my question regarding safeclaims. In my first post today.

I tried to buy something N0 but was outbid, eevee. I've only bid on things that actually help rather than cause chaos. Will check in a moment. I've also been rolling in it all game from bonus quests and some "secret quest" thing.

Also somebody give me one reason TE is town I can see a good enough reason for every player but him.

20 points item finder.
100 Judgment Scale.
80 points on ID card.

I've had no other bids but won close to or max points in all quests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back