Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s not focus on speculative / wifomy theories like “why would the scum kill Roz” when we have no evidence to suggest one way or the other - you could quite literally develop a reason to incriminate anyone of you tried hard enough - and instead focus on who is acting scummy and who should be lynched today.

Let’s not focus on speculative / wifomy theories like “why would the scum kill Roz” when we have no evidence to suggest one way or the other - you could quite literally develop a reason to incriminate anyone of you tried hard enough - and instead focus on who is acting scummy and who should be lynched today.
In terms of who to lynch today, I want to hear from TE re: him being the top lynch wagon and then maybe swap and lynch Luis depending on what he says.

While I'll admit that I see more weight and evidence case than my own, something about it feels off - rather, it feels kinda obvious. Like, it's stereotypical scum behavior obvious.

You know, @TOTAL_EPICNESS has been lurking every night, but he doesn't really post anything

I want to see a response from both Luis and TE before the end tonight. I will change my vote depending on what happens today, but I'll be at work until 7 EST.

PS
@NinjaPenguin Why are you sure Roz would be NK'd tonight when there's still a potential doctor out there.

PPS
@Mord Given Roz's story, it looks like you are off of the "confirmed town list"

PPPS
If Roz's story were true, I'd say we definitely have at least a blocker on hand (Because of the failure of Nick's ability on N0), or some other blocking PR.

Or if if you know you were the NK target last night and not Mord I’m cool with a Mord kill.

As for the lynch today I’m happy with Luis. I don’t like how this day played out. Some players seemed to actively try not to further the day for as long as possible.

My first vote on Lele was because he was attempting to make something out of nothing and managed to get NP to support him.
Then after he tried to use RVS as evidence. I mean seriously? After telling me that me misreading and missing things was a scumtell he goes and tries to straight up spread misinformation. Even after I point it out he goes to BB and says “also” implying he’s trying to use voting for someone more that once as evidence on both of us now. you can even tell by how he displays it, he didn’t read back to see the context of the vote. It was confirmed for me after that. I’m sure that Lele is scum. He did this last game as scum. Attempting to use RVS stuff to mislead others and pin others with a “distruptive” or “chaotic” playstyle.

On me being the leading wagon:
I think it’s weird that NP was convinced that I was scum by seeing Leles awful case on me. While he did think I was scum before it’s almost like this time he was too scared to vote for me before someone else was supporting him.

On my lurking:
During the night phase it’s to check the timer and look at the items on auction again
During the day phase it’s cause I’m constantly either out playing GO my family, or doing something with friends. It’s summer so it’s not like I have 10 minutes every 75 minutes to check here catch up and post. It’s more like I have time to read the latest post between talking with my parents, doing raids and respawning (not long)

I was seeing bbninja/Camo scumteam as possibility but tbh after last posts I'm gonna believe that they are town.

TE might as well die for a last post. Not even read wise but mentaly-behavioral.

I hate when people try to defend themselves in too organized matter, dividing post in "on one topic", "on second topic". It's usualy scum overtrying to look more organized/innocent.

Oh, screw it. I'm not even going to bother this late into the day.
See you next game.

Mr. Monopoly
What is money without proper management? As money is your forte, any property you see you will try to seize it as your own. You make deals and threats all the same in order to get what you want.

Active Ability: Back Dealing – You always have a selection of ways to get what you want. Once per night, you may PM me to use one of the following ability. You may only use each ability only once.
-- Get out of Jail – PM me the name of a player (excluding yourself), during the this night, that player would be shield from any Active Ability and Night Kills
-- Community Chest – PM me the name of a player (excluding yourself), during the next day, that player’s vote weight is increased by 1.
-- Free Parking – PM me the name of a player (excluding yourself), during the next day, that player’s vote weight is decreased by 1.
-- King’s Cross Station – PM me the name of 2 players (excluding yourself), during the this night, any Active Ability done to those players will be switched to the other player.
-- Mayfair – PM me the name of a player (excluding yourself), during this night, all Active Ability done to you will be directed to that player instead.

Alignment: Legends
Win Condition: Eliminate all threat to the Legends

@GM DracLord , I'm dropping. Sub me out/mk me as you think appropiate.

I hate when people try to defend themselves in too organized matter, dividing post in "on one topic", "on second topic". It's usualy scum overtrying to look more organized/innocent.
Or maybe I do this every game because it makes it easier for people to look for the specific thing they brought up against me.
TE might as well die for a last post. Not even read wise but mentaly-behavioral.
I don’t know what you mean by this

@Luispipe8 What's your problem? Care to actually help instead of freaking out over having, what, one vote on you?

What actions have you taken thus far?

Why are people (i.e. TE, PMJ) voting because people's scumhunts don't make sense (i.e. Lele)? Does "poor scumhunting" translate to "is scum" now?

It does when the case is built out of thin air with zero actual supporting evidence. You saying that if someone posts a really bad case that that's not suspicious at all? If Lele is town, why would he post such an obviously baseless case? Why would he need to feel the need to do that?

Question to everyone - out of 2: bbninja, Ninjapenguin, who would you rather lynch?

bb for sure. I'm an actual idiot for not thinking that a bpv was the reason you could have been attacked and not die. Knowing this, I think Nick is actually telling the truth and Drac just told him that his action didn't fail (as opposed to specifically succeeded).

I don't understand NP's play. He is willing to clear bbninjas based 100% on bb's meta towards new players. Not to mention the enormous dumbtell over why scum would kill a townie with one post. I'm going to look back at bb's case on him to see if it actually has merit but FoS to NP in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back