Finished Mafia XLIX: Fight for the Falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mariano is probably being truthful about being an indie, and he doesn't seem to be immediately dangerous. I also want to lynch Lorde, I agree that she is probably hiding something.

Lmao Mariano nice fail. Just read the thread, whew.

##VOTE: Mariano11887
...you've posting but haven't been reading the thread?

Could also be worth PMJ scanning Mariano and whoever else he targets, perhaps. Or use some other action on him, to confirm him being the indie while also getting a second shot at someone else?

Oh so this is easy. Megapod and Mariano are scum.
You haven't explained your case on me. Plus, I'm an un-cc'd Stanley Pines whose presence in the game is supported by our Soos claim from rainy. This shit's why I thought you were scummy until I learned you were a mason.

Mariano is probably being truthful about being an indie, and he doesn't seem to be immediately dangerous. I also want to lynch Lorde, I agree that she is probably hiding something.

...you've posting but haven't been reading the thread?
Not the part where Mariano slipped.

Could also be worth PMJ scanning Mariano and whoever else he targets, perhaps. Or use some other action on him, to confirm him being the indie while also getting a second shot at someone else?

We can already get confirmation that he's telling the truth by finding out who he made alliances with. @Mariano11887 you should have sent out two alliance requests by now, who did you send them to?

Also there is no reason for me to tell you guys who I am scanning because then the scum will just kill them. My investigations are no good if they are dead.

You haven't explained your case on me. Plus, I'm an un-cc'd Stanley Pines whose presence in the game is supported by our Soos claim from rainy. This shit's why I thought you were scummy until I learned you were a mason.

Don't put too much stock in being un-cc'd, because most games here are all role madness, there is not much to counterclaim.
Existing as a part of rainy's role actually does go a long way into your being town, but I'm kinda questioning rainy's role. No one else has a locked ability, but I don't know Gravity Falls flavor. I know Jade has done some questionable things with this setup but I don't think even he is dumb enough to make a safe claim ability activate on the death of a townie. I'm going to believe and say that, for now, you two are both soft town, just to see what that makes our list look like.

List of People Who We Should Never Lynch

- me
- bb
- camo
- gekki
- robin

List of People Who We Should Probably Not Lynch

- mariano
- rainy
- megapod

List of People Who We Should Definitely Lynch

- lord

Everyone Else

- jabber (reflexive block)
- np
- drac
- tls

This list looks surprisingly fine to me.

I agree with PMJ's list. I assume you don't think Mariano is dangerous, even though he is indie?

Say, while having a similar role to me isn't grounds enough alone to really suspect Jabber, it's worth noting he's one of the few people to not have copied/quoted/(forged?) his actual role pm for the massclaim in a game that allows it.

Oh, and another thought crossed my mind. Quentin Trembley's a silly dude. Is it possible that Mariano is...the Jester? I mean, he did almost ask for a lynch at one point...

Can we lynch Lord first? I feel like she's hiding a part of her role.
Yeah Lorde's still the best lynch.
Say, while having a similar role to me isn't grounds enough alone to really suspect Jabber, it's worth noting he's one of the few people to not have copied/quoted/(forged?) his actual role pm for the massclaim in a game that allows it.
Still can't c/p. If @bbninjas can either fix this himself or knows a viable workaround then that's dandy.
Oh, and another thought crossed my mind. Quentin Trembley's a silly dude. Is it possible that Mariano is...the Jester? I mean, he did almost ask for a lynch at one point...
Wouldn't put it past Jade.

Using the bbcode editor is the workaround. There's no reason why you can't do that.

@bbninjas No, I think he can win alongside the town and he's telling the truth. He only changed his role PM to turn his win condition into a role because now the scum know exactly when to kill him to prevent him from winning.

You are Grenda, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls.

Passive Ability -Crush: If you are targeted during the night phase, you will take that person and throw them out! They will not be able to use their Abilities during the next night.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to Gravity Falls.

Here is my role

You are Agent Powers, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls.

Active Ability - Shapeshifting: Once per night phase, you may pm the hosts “Shapeshift into: [player].” You will shapeshift into that players role. You may use that players roles as if it were your own the following night. Additionally, if any role reading abilities are used on you, they will read your role as the one you shifted into, instead of this one. If you die, you will roleflip as the copied role. At the end of the next night, you will revert back to your normal role.

Don't ask me about the colour of words, somehow when copying those thing don't appear properly

Eeriely, Drac’s role is exactly the same as a role that I just used for a mafian in a game that I just finished hosting on another site. Drac is probably scum anyhow.

Cool it's claiming time now. My role is:
You are Gideon Gleeful, and you are aligned with yourself.

Passive Ability - Amulet: Once per game, you may pm the hosts “Hex: [player].” That player will die the next night. This Ability will lock after use.

[[Locked]]Active Ability - "Borrow:" [[Locked]]

Win Condition: Survive to the end of the game.
N0, I had my abilities swapped with someone who I wanted to find out, because I got this.
Your ability has been swapped with another player! Your new ability is:

Active Ability - Shapeshifting: Once per night phase, you may pm the hosts “Shapeshift into: [player].” You will shapeshift into that players role. You may use that players roles as if it were your own the following night. Additionally, if any role reading abilities are used on you, they will read your role as the one you shifted into, instead of this one. If you die, you will roleflip as the copied role. At the end of the next night, you will revert back to your normal role.

Your abilities will revert back to normal after 1 night.
(I used it on Camo because I wanted the BPV. I got this, which is why I called it a role cop.)
You have successfully shifted into Camoclone.

You are Mabel Pines, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls.

~~Snip~~

Active Ability - Sweaters: Once per night phase, you may pm the hosts “Knit: [player]”. You will learn if that player used an ability on someone that night. Additionally, they will gain a totally useless sweater! Lucky them!

Active Ability - Grappling Hook: Once per night phase, you may pm the hosts “Grapple: [Player].” You will use your grappling hook to pull them close to you, and protect them from the night kill.

Now then, Gekki was attacked last night. I couldn't use my ability because it was swapped, so the only one who could would be the one who had abilities swapped with me. This is not a townie attacking a suspicion of theirs when Gekki was confirmed town. Checkmate.
##VOTE: GM Draclord
I admittedly have no clue why you guys are believing anybody who admits they scum slipped, but Mariano is slightly under Drac for the moment.

Last post before I leave the site for a few days. Lynch me, I don't care anymore. This is my last day of Mafia on the site anyways.
lol? Are you serious?
Dead serious. This is just a workaround, why else would he be saying not to lynch Robin? Because he scanned him as innocent.
We can already get confirmation that he's telling the truth by finding out who he made alliances with. @Mariano11887 you should have sent out two alliance requests by now, who did you send them to?
I got one from him N0. Don't know about N1 though.
@bbninjas No, I think he can win alongside the town and he's telling the truth. He only changed his role PM to turn his win condition into a role because now the scum know exactly when to kill him to prevent him from winning.
Why would scum kill him though? He's not harming them or hurting them. He's just kinda there.
Now then, Gekki was attacked last night. I couldn't use my ability because it was swapped, so the only one who could would be the one who had abilities swapped with me. This is not a townie attacking a suspicion of theirs when Gekki was confirmed town. Checkmate.
This is confoscum, for anyone who didn't know. ##VOTE: GM DracLord

I think both Mariano and NP are Indies, tbh. They have different win-cons, Mariano depending on alliances but also survival, while NP only requires the latter.

FYI, @rainyman123 if Camo/Gekki want infinite night vigs they can just keep swapping into my ability so feel free to swap them with me on a nightly basis.
All I ask in return is that of course they don't kill me because I'm an indie. Getting a vig shot, which is never seen on scum, should be enough to confirm I'm not scum.

Okay I buy Mariano's claim now. As well as NP's. Was gonna ISO people but then Drac became confoscum, so....

##UNVOTE:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back