Finished Mafia XLIX: Fight for the Falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doctor, on me tonight. Roleswapper, swap Jabberwock and anyone except me and the doctor.

Day 2 Final Vote Count

Lord o da rings - bbninjas, Robin, PMJ, Camo, PMJ (o)
Rainyman123 - Jabber (1)
Mariano11887 - Camo, Camo, Megapod, Gekki (2)
Ninja Penguin - Megapod (0)
GM Draclord - NP, Lord, Gekki, Mariano, Jabber, PMJ, bbninjas, Robin, Rainy (10)

The day was well from over, but the town was set on someone to send away, and they didn't want to wait any longer than needed. They push Mabel forward and through the portal.

You are Mabel Pines, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls.

~~Snip~~

Active Ability - Sweaters: Once per night phase, you may pm the hosts “Knit: [player]”. You will learn if that player used an ability on someone that night. Additionally, they will gain a totally useless sweater! Lucky them!

Active Ability - Grappling Hook: Once per night phase, you may pm the hosts “Grapple: [Player].” You will use your grappling hook to pull them close to you, and protect them from the night kill.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to Gravity Falls.

Ford: Sigh, we were so sure that we had them.

Wendy: I guess we'll have to go back to the drawing board tomorrow.

Bill: If no one has anything else to say, then you better be off the get some rest.

Just then, Pacifica stepped forward.

Pacifica: Wait! I can't stay here any longer, send me back home!

Bill shrugs.

Bill: Whatever, more of a chance for me to win.

Pacifica gets pulled through the portal.

You are Pacifica Northwest, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls.

Passive Ability - Rich Revenge: If someone kills you, they gotta pay somehow. If you are killed during the night, anyone who targeted you that night will only be allowed to post 6 times during the next day.

Bill: Now, if there is no other objections, let the night begin!

GM Draclord has been lynched!
The Last Shaymin has been modkilled!

Night 2 ends Friday February 16th at 10am EST.

So sorry everyone, I made a mistake with Drac's roleflip. Here is his real role:

You are the Shapeshifter, and you are aligned with Bill’s Minions.

Passive Ability - Mind Communication: ~SNIP~

Active Ability - Shapeshifting: Once per night phase, you may pm the hosts “Shapeshift into: [player].” You will shapeshift into that player's role. If any role reading abilities are used on you, they will read your role as the one you shifted into, instead of this one.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to Bill’s Minions.

Day 3

The town people slept restlessly, and as the sky began to grow lighter, they got up and made their way to the clearing. As they circled around, they realized their beloved author was gone.

You are Stanford Pines, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls.

Active Ability - Read and Write: Once per night phase, you may pm the hosts “Read and Write: [player].” You will learn that player's alignment, and add it to your journal. You may not share anything you learn with this ability, but everything you learned will be revealed when you get killed or lynched.

Dipper: No! Not Grunkle Ford! Now what are we supposed to do?

Mabel: Maybe This could help us?

Mabel held up a piece of paper for everyone to see. It read:

"My readings

N0:
GekkisaiDainiNi is aligned with the town.

N1:
Robin Aisaga is aligned with the town.

N2:
bbninjas is aligned with the town."

Wendy: I would say that definitely is useful. We some people cleared now, as long as we can trust what Ford wrote-

Dipper: We can.

Wendy: Then let's get this mystery solved!

PMJ has been killed!

@scattered mind is subbing in for @Lord o da rings effective immediately.
I am currently looking for a sub for @GekkisaiDaiNi . If we don't have a sub for him by the end of the day, he will be modkilled.

Day 3 ends Wednesday February 21st at 10am EST.

Hello everyone, I did not catch up with this game because being the 6th sub I thought there's no way I see the day I sub in, but what do you know? Anyway, gonna read back.

Well, I really wonder why PMJ chose to scan bbninjas if we already know he was 100% town.

Me too o_O BBninjas flipped town when he was lynched then was revived by another townie. How is this not confirmation enough? There are too many players in the game that could hide behind a safe claim and BB obviously isn't one of them. If you think the host made a mistake you should ask them. Although I must say Drac's flip was really confusing.

@Jadethepokemontrainer Please announce that we need subs before mod killing every town member -_-

@MegaPod_781 Did you use your ability? If so which player did you use it on.
@Jabberwock Have you by any chance been targeted tonight?
@Rainyman Did you swap any abilities this night and if so whose?

Answer these questions clearly and explain why you did or didn't use your abilities :) I'm confirmed invincible town so you better... If you don't answer you might find yourself on the chopping block ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back