Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

Secret Rare are the nine gold plated cards in the set at the back of the card count (Aqua Patch, Enhanced Hammer, Field Blower, Max Potion, Rare Candy, DCE, Grass, Electric, and Fighting Energies). They have the rarest pull rate, I think around 1 in 4 booster boxes.

The Rainbow Rares are often referred to as Hyper Rares, these are the Rainbow GXs. There are 15 of them.
Ahem, they are Skittle rares, not Hyper Rares :p

I got Dragonite EX in my first Evolutions set pack, as well as full body Houndoom EX in my first BREAKthrough pack and a Pyroar BREAK from my first Steam Siege.

Last edited:
Secret Rare are the nine gold plated cards in the set at the back of the card count (Aqua Patch, Enhanced Hammer, Field Blower, Max Potion, Rare Candy, DCE, Grass, Electric, and Fighting Energies). They have the rarest pull rate, I think around 1 in 4 booster boxes.

The Rainbow Rares are often referred to as Hyper Rares, these are the Rainbow GXs. There are 15 of them.

Ah, that clears up some things! Thanks a lot :D Also, omg the pulls from your 2nd booster box! Wow!

Ahem, they are Skittle rares, not Hyper Rares :p

Hahahah Skittle rare, totally!

Last edited by a moderator:
So I went on 2 massive splurges on Guardians Rising in the past week. Along with all the new Pokemon and Alola forms for my Binderdex I pulled Alolan Ninetales GX and Sylveon GX! Also pulled FA Lunala from the Suicune 3 pack pin blister.

I bought 4 packs and pulled Tapu Koko GX. I put them on the TCGO and got Turtonator GX, then a full art Sylveon GX. I traded the Sylveon for 6 more packs and got hyper rare primarina, and a full art Tapu Koko.

I opened a Guardians Rising Booster Box a week ago and I got 9 Pokémon-GX (including 3 FA Pokémon-GX)
Tapu Koko GX, Turtonator GX, Wishiwashi GX, Lycanroc GX, A-Ninetales GX, Metagross GX, FA Tapu Lele GX, FA Lycanroc GX and FA Vikavolt GX!

I did not get a secret rare, but it was still an amazing box! Oh, I also opened an Elite Trainer Box, but I didn't get anything out of those 8 packs.
Out of those 44 packs I only got 4 holos so that's pretty weird.

So far my Guardians Rising adventure has been one big disappointment. Got the following:
2 Vikavolt Blisters: no GX, 1 holo
2 Turtonator Blisters: Toxapex GX, 1 holo
1 Tsareena Blister
1 Lurantis Blister

1 Booster Box (filled with 33 error reverses)
Sharpedo Reverse
Wailord Reverse
Vanilluxe Reverse
Wishiwashi GX
Oricorio L reverse
Garbodor
Toxapex GX
Mimikyu holo
Machamp holo (+ reverse)
Whiscash reverse
Mudsdale reverse
Minior reverse
Honchcrow reverse
Pangoro reverse
Metagross GX
Probopass reverse
Comfey holo
Goodra holo
Drampa holo
Swellow reverse
Rayquaza (+reverse)
Talonflame reverse
Drampa GX
Brooklett Hill reverse
Choice band reverse
Energy lotto reverse
Energy recycler reverse
Max Potion reverse
Multi Switch reverse
Toxapex GX HR
Rare Candy SR

*I got choice band and Jangmo-O both as a regular and an error reverse

Got my hands on a couple packs of Guardians Rising, out of seven packs in the last few days, my best pull was a Drampa GX. Also got a FA Alolan Ninetales GX in a trade, so that ain't too bad :)

Yesterday I bought a Tapu Koko Elite Trainer Box and the only good pull I got from it was a Sylveon-GX.

Today I bought a few Sun and Moon packs, Gaurdians Rising packs along with a Steam Siege. I pulled Decidueye-GX, Hyper Rare Decidueye-GX, Alolan Ninetales-GX, and a Full Art Pokemon Ranger.

does anyone know the approximate pull ratio of the Secret Rare Ultra Ball? I pulled one, but it was stolen...

I opened a Tapu Koko Elite Trainer Box and got a Metagross GX, Toxapex GX, a Victini, and a Golisopod.

I have had great pulls with Guardians Rising!

Today I got a secret rare DCE and a Vikavolt GX! I only got these two pulls from 6 packs but I'm really happy with them!

First time in a while I've posted but first time it's been worth it.

I got the Tape Koko figure box and pulled a Sylveon GX full art. Too bad the best thing I got out of the Tapu Bulu tin was Tapu Bulu.

The Guardians Rising ETB gave me Toxapex GX full art and Kommo-o GX.

Maybe it's not just me but pulls aren't as good as they used to be, odd since secret rares are at a higher rate than ever.

So far my Guardians Rising adventure has been one big disappointment. Got the following:
2 Vikavolt Blisters: no GX, 1 holo
2 Turtonator Blisters: Toxapex GX, 1 holo
1 Tsareena Blister
1 Lurantis Blister

1 Booster Box (filled with 33 error reverses)
Sharpedo Reverse
Wailord Reverse
Vanilluxe Reverse
Wishiwashi GX
Oricorio L reverse
Garbodor
Toxapex GX
Mimikyu holo
Machamp holo (+ reverse)
Whiscash reverse
Mudsdale reverse
Minior reverse