Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, D1 flavour confirms the role names being unrelated has nothing to do with safe claims : So we should stop looking at the role name- it doesn't say anything about a player being scum or not.

"Let's get straight into business. Over the night, sources have informed us that Team Magma and Team Aqua have commenced their operations, an operation that could destroy the world as we know it. It is up to you Rangers to capture these offenders and end this crisis." Erma pauses to take a sip of water, "Our intelligence has reported that the villains have impersonated members both inside and outside of the Ranger community. Be careful with what information you reveal and be on alert for impostors."

"Is it just us Rangers that are aware of this?" asks Kate.

Erma ponders the question for a second. "No. We have received assistance from multiple high ranking trainers. Be sure to meet up with them at a later stage. Any last questions?"

Okay so we can already see something from N2. Growlitheguy had nothing to do with being a Mason in his role. So, @thegrovylekid please explain.
Also, @SilverSilent - Did you target GG or PMJ? I wonder if you've somehow seen secret Mason powers in it which is kind of the only logic explanation I could think about right now.
Also yeah, Celever pushing for PMJ lynch seems now scummy. So again, it is all in the connections or we go for the inactive players.

Yes, I'm also curious why TGK was so sure about Growlithe, when he didn't flip mason. Even if we have roles with info hidden at flip as seen in SS2's claim, mason doesn't seem like an ability that would be hidden...

@Cypher333, what are your thoughts about Celever right now?

Yes, I'm also curious why TGK was so sure about Growlithe, when he didn't flip mason. Even if we have roles with info hidden at flip as seen in SS2's claim, mason doesn't seem like an ability that would be hidden...

@Cypher333, what are your thoughts about Celever right now?

My thoughts exactly scattered and simsands! Nothing hinted at GG having contact with TGK which begs the question, why did they have contact!?
Hopefully SS2 made the connection between the missing info and GGs claim and targeted him...

@simsands any flavour on the block? Was it muddy water like yesterday's blocked people claimed?

Let me debunk this once and for all. TGK and growlithe never had contact. My role is one that involves "searching for someone whose thoughts I'm connected with", and that was TGK, who posted his thoughts in a private quicktopic. Since he revealed so early, I was able to find him right away and joined his QT. I can confirm with 100% certainty that he is Wally and is aligned with the town.

However, the whole growlithe thing... well, this is what TGK said in our QT: "Also, sorry, but I claimed GrowlitheGuy as second Mason, because I know him IRL, saw him getting votes, panicked, and thought of some way to clear him. Sorries D:"

It might not have been a good move, but growlithe did turn out to be town in the end, and the fact still stands that TGK is confirmed town.

While I'm here, let me say that PMJ's bandwagon was utter nonsense. Celever and SS, I'm looking at you.

Also, it looks like my theory about the two scum teams having a kill every other night seems to be have been right, since Team Aqua had a kill this time.

One last thing to add: does anyone know anything about a Ralts, either wild or trained? Because I have a Ralts that learns how the other Ralts is feeling every night and to be completely honest, I have no if it has any impact on the game or not. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

tgk that's kind of cheating..imo
Anyway it sound logical to me and that clears TT and TGK for now.
Celever really seem scummy. He also was waay more active and helping last game.
Ice Espeon is a very good option imo for a lynch. He is lurking the hell out of this thread and appears only when someone votes for him or late in the day so he won't get mod killed.
I know someone said (I think Celever) that that's how he play but then again we saw what just happened with GM who was acting scummy and we ended up forgiving him since "that's how he play".

My thoughts exactly scattered and simsands! Nothing hinted at GG having contact with TGK which begs the question, why did they have contact!?
Hopefully SS2 made the connection between the missing info and GGs claim and targeted him...

@simsands any flavour on the block? Was it muddy water like yesterday's blocked people claimed?

No flavour. Just says I flinched. At first, I thought TGK's Cacturne, but there was no sand tomb in the update, and Cacturne only targeted Pokemon, IIRC. Could have been Muddy Water.

tgk that's kind of cheating..imo
Anyway it sound logical to me and that clears TT and TGK for now.
Celever really seem scummy. He also was waay more active and helping last game.
Ice Espeon is a very good option imo for a lynch. He is lurking the hell out of this thread and appears only when someone votes for him or late in the day so he won't get mod killed.
I know someone said (I think Celever) that that's how he play but then again we saw what just happened with GM who was acting scummy and we ended up forgiving him since "that's how he play".

If Celever is scum, IE is teaming with him, probs.

Oh, wow, a lot has happened. But boy are we lucky, two wolves down!

Tired out from a 12-hour work shift, I'll post my thoughts and/or answer questions tomorrow.

No flavour. Just says I flinched. At first, I thought TGK's Cacturne, but there was no sand tomb in the update, and Cacturne only targeted Pokemon, IIRC. Could have been Muddy Water.

If Celever is scum, IE is teaming with him, probs.
Flinched? Flinching is a Pokemon status, so I doubt it was Muddy Water. Looks like yet another roleblocker...

Everyone's calling for my head over the PMJ lynch, but it was an honest mistake. What's my proper defense? There are now 2 dead Team Magma members, and each team has 3 players because we can work that out (6 anti-town is about a third of 17 -- 8 would be about a half which is way too much and if there's 4 we'd have been told Team Magma was fully out). We can basically agree that if I'm scum Cypher is my partner, which would mean both me and Cypher would be Team Aqua. If both of us are Team Aqua, judging from the flavour Team Aqua would have had to have killed GM DracLord last night. Why the hell would I kill GM Drac after I defended him yesterday? That would be really dumb.

@Empoleon_master I want to know what Mega-Blaziken did last night.

##VOTE: Vom
Hey Vom, welcome to the game! Do stuff! :3

Flinched? Flinching is a Pokemon status, so I doubt it was Muddy Water. Looks like yet another roleblocker...

Everyone's calling for my head over the PMJ lynch, but it was an honest mistake. What's my proper defense? There are now 2 dead Team Magma members, and each team has 3 players because we can work that out (6 anti-town is about a third of 17 -- 8 would be about a half which is way too much and if there's 4 we'd have been told Team Magma was fully out). We can basically agree that if I'm scum Cypher is my partner, which would mean both me and Cypher would be Team Aqua. If both of us are Team Aqua, judging from the flavour Team Aqua would have had to have killed GM DracLord last night. Why the hell would I kill GM Drac after I defended him yesterday? That would be really dumb.

@Empoleon_master I want to know what Mega-Blaziken did last night.

##VOTE: Vom
Hey Vom, welcome to the game! Do stuff! :3

It says clearly that GM DracLord was not Team Aqua's original target.
btw why Vom and not Ice Espeon? Vom's role was Yeowie's and you said we should go for him last time too if PMJ lynch won't catch on. Anything scummy in him more than Ice Espeon who lurks a lot more?

It says clearly that GM DracLord was not Team Aqua's original target.
btw why Vom and not Ice Espeon? Vom's role was Yeowie's and you said we should go for him last time too if PMJ lynch won't catch on. Anything scummy in him more than Ice Espeon who lurks a lot more?
Huh, I didn't really pay any mind to that line of flavour. Also Vom just subbed in so he's not really comparable to IE.

IMPORTANT: If you used a redirecting role last night reveal the player you redirected. They are Team Aqua.

Okay so we can already see something from N2. Growlitheguy had nothing to do with being a Mason in his role. So, @thegrovylekid please explain.
Also, @SilverSilent - Did you target GG or PMJ? I wonder if you've somehow seen secret Mason powers in it which is kind of the only logic explanation I could think about right now.
Also yeah, Celever pushing for PMJ lynch seems now scummy. So again, it is all in the connections or we go for the inactive players.

No, I used it on Luis again to see how it worked since bbninja said that I could and this is what it does basically.

Night 2 Update
You calculate the vote of TwistedTurtwig at the end of the previous day and discover it was 1.

Your Xatu manipulates time to discover that Luispipe8 was in possession of a Galladite on his death.

With what bbninjas' just posted, I'll know if info is missing or not it will seem.

##VOTE:Ice Espeon

I think he is scum. Celever would be my next target if he'll flip scum. Making my suspicion about him stronger.
IE is not contributing, lurks a lot and post when the day is about to end.

Other options are

• Reinforce -Can't read.
  • thegrovylekid- probably town.
  • Celever - I read him as scum atm but I'm not sure because of the connection with Cypher and their matching lines from their roles.
  • Squirtle Squad - I read him town atm.
  • Vom- Can't read.
  • Keeper of Night - Can't read.
  • scattered mind - That is me
  • simsands - Probably town because of his claimed ability to confirm PMJ's role ?
  • Cypher333 - Same as Celever. The announcer can be scum if I'm not mistaken. Plus the announcer doesn't give us anything. I get that he is just like any one of us but you get to tell everyone your thoughts without being blamed with anything since no one can know who say that and you choose instead to tell every one you are the announcer? only to get what? Town cred?
  • TwistedTurtwig - Seems Town. tgk's act with GG was really weird and had me thinking about them being scum buddies for sure until TT's post which seems logical imo.
  • SilverSilent - I read him town. I have read him scum before but he answered every question we gave him and fully claimed. I have no reason to look into him even more.
  • Empoleon_master - I read him town atm.

I now have blazikenite snd mega blaziken, MUWAHAHA!!
Any way I can't do a copy paste on my ipod as that would require this message being deleted but it's ability is that it either adds three to my vote power or makes it three (I honestly forget) however it takes three less votes to lynch me the following day. And celever I only got notified of the ite as of the begining of this day, it seems that when an ite is transfered the reciever only gets in the following day/night.

Btw good job @SilverSilent on searching luis' card afain this means that ANY non town character can have an ite on them and we would not know otherwise.

Last thing I think we should work on trying to figure out who's Maxie as we can eliminate the last possible team magma character, and then that means team aqua can only hit us every other day....possibly.

Part of the reason I haven't been posting much is that I don't want to get killed as my death could lead to bad things happening. My role is that of a fairly major character. Did anyone target me last night? It's important.

Part of the reason I haven't been posting much is that I don't want to get killed as my death could lead to bad things happening. My role is that of a fairly major character. Did anyone target me last night? It's important.

Character's name has no merit. Everyone can impersonate their role. Outside or inside the ranger community.

I can prove it by giving you an item tonight (that I would prefer you don't reveal in-thread) that you can return to me the following night.

If it's not returned to me or if I die the night after you (Scattered Mind) receive it then you would clearly be scum.

I made a small mistake in the processing of an action, and thus have had to resend a few night updates as required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back