Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverSilent

Dem Eeveelutions
Yeah this is very weird. If they are town it must be an ability from TT. But then, what kind of ability can target a player and tells him they are town? Can tgk be sure it's not a scummy ability?

If his ability allows him to do such a thing I wonder what is Pokémon do. I feel like TT is hiding something pretty valuable that could really hurt town if he is scum.

Cypher333

time to run

LOL
Anyway, PMJ's attempt for a massclaim doesn't make sense no matter how you try to paint it in the current circumstances. Especiall since the day ends tonight/tomorrow! Sorry, PMJ, but that would have been just too helpful for the scum.

##VOTE: PMJ

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
Unfortunately it's a rather close call either way.

I'm still a bit cautious on Celever, I'm not denying he couldn't be town, but I have seen scum take out their own team in order to gain trust as town. I don't think that's the case at all here (especially since there's Aqua and Magma) but it's not something that shouldn't be overlooked at all.

As far as PMJ, I'm not sure on him either, mainly because he seems like he's all over the place, acting as town and scum and causing a riling upon everyone which has proven more than effective. He could be the neutral player in all of this.

As far as TT, TGK, and GG, I feel like if they are scum, they're playing a very very fine line and if a town is taken out that goes against their defense that could prove to backfire on them.

I would place a vote, but as I have no vote weight as of this day, my vote is pointless.

Well haha, that would be my fault @SilverSilent
and your vote isn't worth 0, its only worth 0 when you're the last vote on a player. Captivating right. For obvious reasons last night I found you so scummy after not voting Luis so I had Milotic Captivate you :p

This in itself is more reasoning for PMJ being scum... His ability is flat out vote reduction, yet mine is only if criteria are met, meaning its a hinderance at times, but can be worked around...

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
If his ability allows him to do such a thing I wonder what is Pokémon do. I feel like TT is hiding something pretty valuable that could really hurt town if he is scum.

There is one issue though, Growlitheguy is about to get modkilled unless he will suddenly appear for 3 more posts, risking their plan if they are all scums.
If he'll flip town, then we should look at TT as possible scum that might tricked tgk.
@thegrovylekid - Can you really know for sure he is town?

SilverSilent

Dem Eeveelutions
There is one issue though, Growlitheguy is about to get modkilled unless he will suddenly appear for 3 more posts, risking their plan if they are all scums.
If he'll flip town, then we should look at TT as possible scum that might tricked tgk.
@thegrovylekid - Can you really know for sure he is town?

I was looking at that as well, though I pushed Growlitheguy kind of to the side since he was about to be mod-killed. At first I was thinking TGK was in on it first but that'd be highly unlikely since he had caused me to flinch the previous night and he protected himself. I was at first thinking that TGK could of intentionally set up his protection to gain townie status but that'd be really hard to believe as well. So the only thing left would to be to look at TT. Right now it'd be a flip between TT, Growlitheguy and PMJ for me.

Well haha, that would be my fault @SilverSilent
and your vote isn't worth 0, its only worth 0 when you're the last vote on a player. Captivating right. For obvious reasons last night I found you so scummy after not voting Luis so I had Milotic Captivate you :p

This in itself is more reasoning for PMJ being scum... His ability is flat out vote reduction, yet mine is only if criteria are met, meaning its a hinderance at times, but can be worked around...

Oh so mean :p I'm so captivated by the beauty of your Milotic, I just forgot what was going on! But that's nice to know, I may as well vote then, no harm done. But I can see what your saying his ability isn't really what makes me see him scummy as much as mass role claiming, it's to early for that and it's not really a good situation to do that as of right now. I'm not saying mass role claiming early on is always a bad thing, there are times when it's possibly needed early on to get role justification. The main problem early on I see it causing is mass confusion which PMJ may be trying to go for, since we don't know what other roles people may have, scum may claim the same role with different Pokémon and Abilites, making it harder to determine who is scum and who is town.

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
@Celever @scattered mind With PMJ going to get super lynched either way by the end of today should we wait it out a bit longer to gather more information or do we end today really soon? Because once I vote on PMJ it basically counts as double as SS2's vote will become active thus raising the votes on PMJ to 9 and ending day 2.

Celever

Wheeeee~
@Celever @scattered mind With PMJ going to get super lynched either way by the end of today should we wait it out a bit longer to gather more information or do we end today really soon? Because once I vote on PMJ it basically counts as double as SS2's vote will become active thus raising the votes on PMJ to 9 and ending day 2.
I think we may as well hammer at this point. Today has dragged out, or at least it seems that way to me.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hey geniuses, if the only person in the game who could check a person's role name would fail on a godfather, it would render the entire role useless.

Come on.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Seriously, this entire wagon reeks of scum, led by king celever. I was cleared by someone who is obviously also not scum because if he was scum he would not make such an obvious connection to me when I am about to be lynched (and if I flip scum he is on the hot seat so that's a no go). Townies have no reason to stick their necks out unless they are 100% sure of it... I am town you guys. My god.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Vote Count - Day 2

Valid through: Post 931

PMJ: 8 (Grimer (407), Grimer (407), Yeowie (610), Celever (896), Squirtle Squad (904), scattered mind (906), Cypher333 (922), Empoleon_master (929))
Ice Espeon: 1 (Grimer (407))
SilverSilent: 2 (thegrovylekid (779))

GM Draclord: 1 (simsands (804))
Squirtle Squad: 1 (GM Draclord (703))
Growlitheguy: 1 (Ice Espeon (770))
scattered mind: 1 (PMJ (862))

Not voting: 5 (Reinforce, TwistedTurtwig, Keeper of Night, SilverSilent, Growlitheguy)

Vote manipulations, if any, are shown in vote counts.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Night 2
It was a frantic day, many claims that provided information to each and every team. PMJ, who was pestered with Grimers from the very beginning, became a prime lynch target. Dropped at some point, the Rangers brought the suspect back up, who eventually gained enough votes for a lynch. Poor guy.

PMJ has been lynched! He was Lunick, a junior Pokémon Ranger.

Role: Lunick
Alignment: Pokémon Ranger

You are Lunick, a Pokémon Ranger with a best friend and partner, Minun. Although tough, you have a soft spot for Solana, although you will not let it disturb your ranger duties.

Ability: Capture Styler
At the start of the stage update there may be the heading "A HORDE OF WILD POKÉMON HAS APPEARED". This horde will consist of a group of a single Pokémon, which will have its attack and effect listed underneath it. For the upcoming stage, you can use that ability as if it was your own. This means this action may be usable during both the day or the night. You cannot use your Pokémon during the same night or day that this ability was activated in.

Pokémon: Minun (Minus)
Once a night, including Night 0, you may PM me ##ATKMINUN and the name of a player. That player's vote weight will be decreased by 1 for the following day.

Win Condition: To eliminate Team Aqua and Team Magma.

Unexpectedly, Chairman Erma arrived at the Ranger's campsite. "I'm sorry to have to say it," announces Erma, "but we have had to revoke Growlitheguy's Ranger license. He has lacked activity in the community and is thus not worthy of a position." She leaves as quickly as she came.

Growlitheguy has been modkilled! He was Solana, a junior Pokémon Ranger.

Role: Solana
Alignment: Pokémon Ranger

You are Solana, a Pokémon Ranger with a best friend and partner, Plusle. Some say that you quite fond of Lunick, but of course you will not admit it.

Ability: Capture Styler
At the start of the stage update there may be the heading "A HORDE OF WILD POKÉMON HAS APPEARED". This horde will consist of a group of a single Pokémon, which will have its attack and effect listed underneath it. For the upcoming stage, you can use that ability as if it was your own. This means this action may be usable during both the day or the night. You cannot use your Pokémon during the same night or day that this ability was activated in.

Pokémon: Plusle (Plus)
Once a night, including Night 0, you may PM me ##ATKPLUSLE and the name of a player. That player's vote weight will be increased by 1 for the following day.

Win Condition: To eliminate Team Aqua and Team Magma. To survive until the end of the game.

Worried about the lynching and revoke of a few recent graduates, the Rangers decided to settle down for the night in damped hopes. Well, let's hope they settled...

A HORDE OF WILD POKÉMON HAS APPEARED
A horde of Fearow appeared! They appear to be quite bothered.
Pokémon: Fearow (Gust)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKFEAROW. If you are targeted during the night, there is a 50% chance that any non-lethal actions of the target will be automatically redirected to a random player. A single action can only be redirected once in this way.

Night 2 will end on Wednesday, 23rd of September, at 7PM AEST.

@Yeowie has asked to be subbed out. @Vom has subbed in for Yeowie.
Note that this sub is not a reflection of alignment; Yeowie asked to be subbed out and thus took priority over the inactivity modkill.

Any actions that state that they can be used during the night may be used now!

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Day 3

A Team Aqua Admin stalked their way through the quiet campsite, searching for their target. The Admin stops by one tent but has second thoughts and chooses a different target. The Admin sends in a Mightyena, which viciously attacks GM Draclord inside the tent.

"And you thought you could get by Team Aqua," whispered the Aqua Admin harshly. "But it looks like you just weren't good enough... Courtney."

GM Draclord has been killed! He was Courtney, a Team Magma Admin.
Role: Courtney
Alignment: Team Magma

You are Courtney, an Admin of Team Magma. You have placed yourself as a high rank and therefore are unprepared for attacks by minors. You have many tricks up your sleeve - or more accurately, on your hand - and find those who defeat you a worthy member of Team Magma.

This segment appears to be missing!

Ability: Handy Gloves
Maxie has engineered gloves that mix dangerous concoctions of berry juices for you. This means that once a night you may PM me the name of a player and the name of a concoction: 'spicy', 'corrosive' or 'adhesive'. The spicy concoction makes the target's eyes difficult to open, thus causing a 50% chance that each of that player’s actions will fail that night (this is 50% accuracy for any Pokémon actions). The corrosive concoction will allow you to mess with the target’s authority, causing that player’s vote weight to be decreased by 1 for the following day. The adhesive concoction prevents the target from escaping, meaning that if that player targets a member of Team Magma, you will learn that player's role. Because each concoction takes a while to make, you cannot choose the same concoction two nights in a row.

Pokémon: Ninetales (???)
It appears Ninetales' Pokéball is missing!

Win Condition: Eliminate Team Aqua and outnumber the Pokémon Rangers.

That morning, the Rangers awoke to a pleasant discovery.
"That's a relief," said Keith, cheerfully. "That's two of Team Magma eliminated already!"
"It's quite fortunate," agreed Kate, "especially after our embarrassing failure yesterday."

"Is there a note accompanying Birch's publishing's today, by any chance?" asked a Ranger.

Kellyn, who was reading the publishings at that moment, responded. "Aha! There is a note; here it is."

Someone has appeared to have written a note to accompany Birch's publishing's:
Birch's Note || Someone said:
We lost two good rangers today. However, we can still win this.
--------------

There are 13 players alive, meaning the number of votes that would cause a majority lynch against a player is 7.

Day 3 will end on Sunday, 27th of September, at 7PM AEST.

Game Mod Notes:

-If you think you should have received a PM regarding the previous night, feel free to PM me and ask for confirmation.

@Reinforce @thegrovylekid @Celever @Squirtle Squad @PMJ @Vom @scattered mind @simsands @TwistedTurtwig @Ice Espeon @Empoleon_master @SilverSilent @Keeper of Night @Cypher333

Last edited:

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
First of all just saying I'm over the moon that I was successful on a read of someone (happens very infrequently)
I also find it really weird that he of all people was night killed?

Anyways, yes Celever, considering you were the one to dissuade me from voting Drac as well... And PMJs lynch flipping town?

@Celever

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
  • Reinforce
  • thegrovylekid- Wally
  • Celever - Brendan
  • Squirtle Squad -Wallase
  • Vom
  • Keeper of Night -Ben
  • scattered mind -Kellyn
  • simsands
  • Cypher333 -May
  • TwistedTurtwig - Noah
  • SilverSilent - Ethan
  • Ice Espeon
  • Empoleon_master -Elita
Okay so we can already see something from N2. Growlitheguy had nothing to do with being a Mason in his role. So, @thegrovylekid please explain.
Also, @SilverSilent - Did you target GG or PMJ? I wonder if you've somehow seen secret Mason powers in it which is kind of the only logic explanation I could think about right now.
Also yeah, Celever pushing for PMJ lynch seems now scummy. So again, it is all in the connections or we go for the inactive players.

Status
Not open for further replies.