What game(s) have you been playing?

Tried to go back and play some Read Dead Redemption and found out my save was corrupt, so now I have to start of from the beginning. This happened for Singleplayer as well as Multiplayer!

I bought Limbo for $4 but it turns out that I'm too easily scared to play it.

I also now have a complete and total fear of bear-traps.

Never played Limbo, but that's because my only source of Wi-Fi is the one place I'm not allowed to have my Xbox 360 at, and the anxiety is nearly killing me.

I'm still playing KOTOR, but I recently got Dark Void and Timeshift for the 360. They were on sale at K-Mart, and I thought I'd check them out. I'm also playing a bit of Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. It's a pretty good game, but it's different than the others: this one focuses on more of a jungle setting than an in-door setting. It's very fun, and I reccommend it to anybody who likes Metal Gear Solid.

Is Dark Void any good? I read up on the original and bought it on the 3DS store, but I didn't know if the next-gen version was worthwhile. I might pick it up if so, but I'm strapped for VG cash as it is with all of the must-haves I've got on my E3 wishlist.

ShadowLugia said:
Is Dark Void any good? I read up on the original and bought it on the 3DS store, but I didn't know if the next-gen version was worthwhile. I might pick it up if so, but I'm strapped for VG cash as it is with all of the must-haves I have on my E3 wishlist.

I absolutely loved the demo, never really got around to playing the full game (Surprising, as both my username and Xbox Live names were Darkvoid57 at the time as well).

Zorua said:
I absolutely loved the demo, never really got around to playing the full game (Surprising, as both my username and Xbox Live names were Darkvoid57 at the time as well).

Interesting. The original Dark Void was fun and actually had a good backstory, despite it being ludicrously short. I didn't know if the newer one captured the same feel from the original one. Thanks.

I don't know why but I've been playing Runescape lately. I know it seems kind of nerdy but my friends and I go back and play it during the summer. LOL

Decided to return to Black Ops tonight, I have been playing a lot of Zombies with my friends as well as playing Minecraft on the side. besides that, there hasn't been anything else besides Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.

It has the same levels (mostly) a new world, and it kinda plays the same (you just use the mouse instead of your finger), and it's free.

Blui129 said:
It has the same levels (mostly) a new world, and it kinda plays the same (you just use the mouse instead of your finger), and it's free.
I think I'll go try it out right now!

Honestly I've played and 100% almost every game I own! Does anyone have and suggestions for a somewhat cheap Xbox 360 that could hold me over for the Summer?

Playing Fifa On PS Vita 8/10 for the game, gameplay is great only faults is limited online features. Updates on player ratings aren't too good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43oCy28CVLo&feature=relmfu

Oh my gosh, as soon as I saw this LP, I had to get my PS1 out again. Undoubtedly one of my favorite Spider-Man games ever, if not one of my favorite games ever. It's so nostalgic and reminds me of Saturday morning Spider-Man.

I just beat Skylanders Wii version with Stealth Elf. I swear, she is one of the greatest characters for battling Kaos if you get the blade upgrades. Then I also got 3 Stars for the first 3 levels. I've also been playing FreakyForms on my 3DS and I created a Reshiram, Articuno, Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard, Meganium, and Typhlosion, and then my brother sent me Snivy, Victini, and Oshawott I made on his 3DS.

Do you have an Xbox? Do you play Skyrim? Are you looking forward to the Dawnguard DLC coming out sometime this summer? Get it early.

http://dawnguardbeta.elderscrolls.com/form.php

You can apply for the Xbox 360 beta of the Dawnguard DLC. You'll get an email sometime after you apply. You'll be put in a queue, so be patient.

(note: this is not an advertisement or a scam, Bethesda is actually taking applicants for the Xbox 360 beta of Dawnguard, which will come out first for Xbox before PS3 and PC [which is BS I might add])

ShadowLugia said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43oCy28CVLo&feature=relmfu

Oh my gosh, as soon as I saw this LP, I had to get my PS1 out again. Undoubtedly one of my favorite Spider-Man games ever, if not one of my favorite games ever. It's so nostalgic and reminds me of Saturday morning Spider-Man.

Oh my god I remember this game so clearly and Enter Electro. I loved the different costumes you could get aswell.

Back