What game(s) have you been playing?

PokePhD

PokéBeach Verified Seller
Going through Pokémon Red Version currently. :D

I've got Mew (the Abra method), and I'm about to infiltrate the Rocket's hideout in Celadon city.

My team:
Mew (level 36)
Blastoise (level 40)
Dugtrio (level 29)
Jolteon (level 25)
Oddish (level 10)

I need to find a Pidgey 'cause I just got the HM for Fly. :p

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
I'll be getting Max Payne 3 this week. I played and enjoyed all of them so far. Max Payne 3 needs 16gb of ram to run decently. What a future we live in. I want that new Sim City game they're working on, too.

Inigo Montoya

Hatman/Imakuni?/Not Not-TDL
Playing through Diablo 2 right now, hopefully getting Diablo 3 some time this week. Don't expect to hear from me for a few days once I get it haha

Poseidon

Formerly Sir Taco
Mario Kart 7. I love it! Not better than the Wii version, but it is still amazing. 5/5, because it has great graphics and is a great racing game. Another great game that I have been playing is Asphalt 6: Adrenaline for Ipad. Easily the best graphics ever for a racing game, best online features for a racing game, and overall best racing game ever, IMO. Not bad for $1.99 on the app store! I would reccomend it to anyone any day. 5/5 for the reasons stated. And, is anyone else addicted to Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter?

Rusty Sticks

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Got Diablo III only to find out that servers are down. Fantastic.

Been playing Portal 2 on Steam to pass the time while I wait for servers to go back up. I feel worse deactivating Turrets than how I felt during "No Russian" from MW2.

catutie

Ahhhhh back.....er....kind of
Rusticks said:
Got Diablo III only to find out that servers are down. Fantastic.

Been playing Portal 2 on Steam to pass the time while I wait for servers to go back up. I feel worse deactivating Turrets than how I felt during "No Russian" from MW2.

This is why...I don't want to play server based games. Too many people on and it crashes, I paid to play my game and I don't need it interrupted all the time because people play the game as much as me.

Guts

CyberPhunk
I'm making the most of older games. I recently started new files on both Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas, and I'm trying new character classes on both (Archer on Skyrim and Melee-Oriented on NV). I also got the resurgence thingy for Mass Effect 3 because I really wanted to try out the Geth Engineer, which is as awesome as it sounds. I didn't really care for Diablo 3, sorry guys. Oh, and I still play Reach and MW3 for anyone who wants my PSN/Gamertag.

Chaos Ripper

Obsessed w/ TES-Oblivion, Lamb of God, and GH-WOR
Not sure if outdoor games count, but I have been playing this very fun game called "Ninja". If you haven't heard about it, I'll explain:

Players - 2+ (the less there is, the quicker it'll get)
Goals - Render both of your opponents' hands unusable by tagging them both in any area of the arm from the elbow down. When an arm is tagged, the arm must be put behind the player's back, and can't be used.
Rules - You can only move once during your turn. After you made your turn, you must freeze in that position. If your opponent(s) try to strike you, you may move once again, but must freeze in the position once done "evading". The game continues till there's only 1 person left standing.

The game is REALLY fun, competitive, and creative. Try it sometime.

In the video game world, I just recently found my old memory card for the PS2 containing my New Game + mode of one of my favorite PS2 games: Ratchet: Deadlocked! The game is really addictive, but unlike other Ratchet & Clank games, this game focuses primarily on gladiator challenges, which were introduced in R&C: Going Commando. Also, Clank doesn't assist Ratchet physically in this game (by Heli-Pack, etc.), instead acting like the Help Desk of previous games, giving out hints and gameplay controls. This game is really fun, and recommend it to anyone who likes action games.

catutie

Ahhhhh back.....er....kind of
ShadowLugia said:
I'm making the most of older games. I recently started new files on both Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas, and I'm trying new character classes on both (Archer on Skyrim and Melee-Oriented on NV). I also got the resurgence thingy for Mass Effect 3 because I really wanted to try out the Geth Engineer, which is as awesome as it sounds. I didn't really care for Diablo 3, sorry guys. Oh, and I still play Reach and MW3 for anyone who wants my PSN/Gamertag.

Those are older games? That makes me sad that you think that. I'm trying to track down kingdom hearts 1 and 2....which is actually REALLY hard to do locally...

Guts

CyberPhunk
catutue said:
Those are older games? That makes me sad that you think that.

Older as in I've beat them a couple of times. Don't be silly. And even so, New Vegas has been out since 2010.

Buizel

Drop the wubs!
I'm back from my long, long absence and I have been playing a lot of games while I have been gone!

I have been playing:
Gears of War 3
Fallout New Vegas
Crackdown 1/2
Pokemon Platinum,Speed Run
Borderlands
Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

Oh yeah.....and Dragonvale!

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Recently getting into Rayman Origins and replaying Super Paper Mario for fun. Honestly both games are really unique artistically and pretty beautiful with Rayman's music is just simply fantastic and super catchy.

dmaster out.

ShadowLugia said:

/me is still working on his first Skyrim file, like a boss.

Chaos Ripper

Obsessed w/ TES-Oblivion, Lamb of God, and GH-WOR
I'm waiting for my laptop to get repaired (long story), so I won't be able to try any new games for a vit, but currently I am playing Metal Gear Solid 3, Star Wars: KOTOR, and Assassins Creed: Brotherhood. All are very good games. Over the summer, I hope to preorder AC3, which conveniently releases on my birthday. That, and maybe I'll invest in that Lollipop Chainsaw game, which looks fantastic! the gameplay, amongst other things.

Alan

No Items. Not Ever.
Well, summer just started for me so I've got some games I'm planning on Playing. I'm going to play Mystery Dungeon Explores of Time and Black 2 in Japanese. I also hope to get one of these NES game-playing things i've seen at my local flea market. I have 7 NES games in the box I got at a yard sale and I wanna play them.