What game(s) have you been playing?

I have a feeling that a level created by safari would be a very fun level indeed, haha.

safariblade said:
I've stayed up so late the last few nights playing it. If I ever get around to making a level I'll post it for you guys.

Please, please, please do a theme level, like Metroid Prime maybe? q:

Well, I've made a new discovery for myself. Taiko no Tatsujin! I just got one used for my DS. lil' Don's so cute!!!

Going off of what Rusticks said, here's a TF2 trailer, allowing you to meet The Pyro. In other news, I might pick up The Amazing Spider Man video game, or rent it at the very least. Getting back to the free-roam mechanic was a great idea, even if it's in a movie game.

I've been playing TF2 (Since "Meet the Pyro") just came out, and Pokemon White 2 on an emulator.

ShadowLugia said:
Going off of what Rusticks said, here's a TF2 trailer, allowing you to meet The Pyro.

As a veteran TF2 player. That was horrifying. I can never see the Pyro the same way ever again.

Also, THE HYPE TRAIN BURNED DOWN THE STATION AND DELAYED THE UPDATE >:[ (we crashed the TF2 website when MtP went live)

Well everyone I've been gone for quite awhile and that means I've been playing a ton of video games in my absence

Here is a list of all of the games that I have enjoyed since around November or so in no particular order:

Borderlands 2 (Never gets old!)
Assassins Creed 3 (Not impressed)
Call of Duty Black Ops II (A good one finally!)
Battlefield 3 and all DLC's (Pretty good!)
Minecraft PC+Xbox (The game of a lifetime!)

I just picked up the new Tomb Raider and I can't wait to dive into it. So many awesome games coming out this month including God of War: Ascension, Gears of War: Judgement, Bioshock: Infinite, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, and Lego City Undercover.

I've been playing pretty much Fire Emblem Awakening for the past 14 days. Just beat it for the first time last night, now I'm going to go play the Spotpass maps and the DLC I bought for it, then start a new file and play it over again with doing different supports, and at a higher difficulty. Also when I'm not playing FE, I usually play Kingdom Hearts DDD, Pushmo, Okamiden, or Portal 2.

Alright so I haven't made a post here in quite some and the main reason for that is well.....I've been playing A TON of games over the past few months while I took a break from the beach! Alright so the biggest game that has been taking up my time since June is of course Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I bought this game along with my 3DS and I couldn't be more happy with it, the gameplay isn't much different from past iterations but don't mess with a working formula right? The second game I have been playing is Minecraft, I have been mostly playing in singleplayer since a lot of the servers that I played on were shutdown but still a good time! Lastly the game that I have been playing a massive amount has been League Of Legends, which I finally gave into and decided to try out. That's pretty much it!

Well seeing as how not really post on this too, too much I will just use it as a game journal diary thing! Still feel free to post in it if you want. Ok so I have been of course like everyone else on this forum been playing Pokemon X! So here is my quick review of the game, I mean don't get me wrong but it is probably on of the best Pokemon games yet! There are just a few gripes that I have over an amazing game. The first being the story, I mean I know that the game is mainly made for kids but come one Gamefreak you could have put a little bit more imagination into it! Also I don't know if it is just me but the game is kind of hard, but from the people I have been talking to they all say that the game was a breeze for them to complete but for me it just isn't. It has been a week since the games came out and I still just getting started on the Elite 4 which is kind of sad. I think it might just be my team setup because there has been more than one occasion where I have had to face a gym leader multiple (feels like 100's) times. Besides those two main things the game is amazing and I would highly recommend this game do anyone who hasn't picked it up yet!

Been playing plenty of fighting games, lately! Ultimate Marvel Vs.Capcom 3, Super Street Fighter IV:Arcade Edition. King of Fighters XIII, and Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD:Remix!

And of course, the Pokemon TCG!

I recently got my copy of Battlefield 4 from Gamestop's pre-order and damn, I'm lovin' the game so far! Even though PS3 doesn't run it too well, the graphics have been stunning. Campaign was a slight disappointment being so short, but it's ok. It's mainly MP I wanna play.

The MP is really well balanced. I love it. <3

Of course I have been playing X & Y both too.

I just got Fire Emblem : Awakening and am loving it. I'm also back into Civilization V. Previously, I was playing Saints Row 4 and The Elder Scrolls Oblivion. If anyone can prescribe me a good character customization/rpg or strategic game like those I have listed, please feel free to (must be Xbox 360, PC, or 3DS). I also play Dragon Age, Fable 3, and The Sims.

Sims 3, InVersion, and Dishonored. I'm developing a "what do i do?" disorder because of the latter two. It's not even cool.

Sims is as different from the other two as day and night. How exactly do you manage to play it? What do you find in it?
Anyway, apart from X&Y, I've been replaying Zelda OoT Master Quest again. I've forgotten how great this game is... seeing that Bongo boss again reminded me of old times when it took 5 attempts, 25 arrows and 3 fairies to kill it. Luckily, I didn't remember half the puzzles, so it was kind of like replaying it... Even now, the controls don't stop to pleasantly surprise me. The game is always enjoyable.

Back