What game(s) have you been playing?

Buizel

Drop the wubs!
Hey everyone! What game or games have you been playing? Whether it's Pokemon related or just video game in general, you can talk about it below! With each game you post about please include a quick description about the game, what you think of it, and if you would recommend it to other people.

For example:

Insert game title here

I rate have been anticipating this game for a long time now and I have been playing this game non-stop! (Talk about the game a bit here.) I would rate this game a 4 out 5 because: List why. And I would recommend this to other people because.
Also feel free to add anything else that you want about it.

You can also discuss about other peoples posts to if you want!
I have recently been playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I picked this game up back in early February and have been playing it since. The game is really fun It's gameplay mechanics follow pretty closely to it predecessor, Oblivion but with minor changes. The main premise of the game is that you create your own unique character and are plunged into the huge open world of Skyrim, you explore the world completing quests while leveling up your character to unlock new skills to grow your character stronger. I would definitely recommend this game to anyone who is either a fan of the Elder Scrolls series or just a fan of RPG's all together! I rate this a game 5 out 5!

The game I would be playing right now is Assassin's Creed 2. :D Picked it up not too long ago for my Xbox 360. I played this game but not the first, which had Altair as the main one instead of Ezio. When I started playing it, I instantly got hooked to it and in just a matter of weeks, managed to finish the whole game!
I would recommend this for those, obviously, for the fans of Assassin's Creed but also for those who like the 3rd person style and historical fiction.
Rating: 5/5

Call of duty series. Black ops and MW3 in general. Great sound affects, graphics, etc.,

100,000,000,000/5

Tales of Vesperia is defenetly one of the best games I've played in a while! I beat it a few weeks ago but I'm grade farming (racking up grade points) to get stuff in the new game + mode, sadly I don't have a whole lot of grade yet (last time I checked it was 1955 or something like that) but I need like 4000 + grade to keep everything I want. (estimate) If you love JRPGs you will love Vesperia even more, it's a VERY lenghy game so it takes a while to play, especialy if you are a completionest (have no idea how to spell that), I've litteraly spent over an hour level grinding a few times. I have over 80 hours on it now. Also the story is so great! Every time you hear a character speak you feel less like they're a character in a video game and more like a human you know and love. One of my favorite qoutes from the game is "Do justice and punish those who are un-just!" That is one of many rememberable lines from the game. 5/5

Skyrim, must I say much else. Anyways, its a great game if you prefer third-person melee style fighting over sniping with guns and not facing your opponents like a man.
5/5

I went out and pre-ordered Assassins Creed III today, got a sweet looking steel-case as a pre-order bonus (At Gamestop only!) But I've been playing Red Dead Redemption online lately which is still really fun. Most of my time though has been spent on Skyrim though. On the side I have also been playing some Skate 3.

TyphloWolf said:
The game I would be playing right now is Assassin's Creed 2. :D Picked it up not too long ago for my Xbox 360. I played this game but not the first, which had Altair as the main one instead of Ezio. When I started playing it, I instantly got hooked to it and in just a matter of weeks, managed to finish the whole game!
I would recommend this for those, obviously, for the fans of Assassin's Creed but also for those who like the 3rd person style and historical fiction.
Rating: 5/5
Are you going to get Assassins Creed III?

Only playing one game at a time is for the weak. I'm playing Skyrim, Apollo Justice, MW3, Portal 2, Arkham City, and Professor Layton Unwound Future simultaneously. Skyward Sword would be on that list if it didn't suck. (Or maybe I suck at it)True story.

I've been playing Red Dead Redemption, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, and Link's Awaking lately.

Buizel said:
I went out and pre-ordered Assassins Creed III today, got a sweet looking steel-case as a pre-order bonus (At Gamestop only!) But I've been playing Red Dead Redemption online lately which is still really fun. Most of my time though has been spent on Skyrim though. On the side I have also been playing some Skate 3.

Are you going to get Assassins Creed III?

Yes!

I have been playing an old game on my Gamecube lately. It's Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. I really love this game, because I like Mario, and I like the idea of a paper world. I rate this game 4.5/5. Great game over all in general

Mass Effect 3, Skyrim, Battlefield 3, MW3, Call of Duty 4, and my favorite game of all time, Batman: Arkham City.

KDay116 said:
I have been playing an old game on my Gamecube lately. It's Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. I really love this game, because I like Mario, and I like the idea of a paper world. I rate this game 4.5/5. Great game over all in general
Paper Mario is awesome!

Zorua said:
Mass Effect 3.

All day.

Everyday.

<3

Maybe that's why I have a hard time getting a hold of you when I try and talk.

Lately I've been playing Poke Park 2. Overall it wasn't bad, I just wish you could actually control more than 4 characters.

Tonight I decided to go back and start up Fallout: New Vegas again! Besides the horrid graphics (for a game made in 2010) the game is very well done.

Buizel said:
Tonight I decided to go back and start up Fallout: New Vegas again! Besides the horrid graphics (for a game made in 2012) the game is very well done.

Horrid graphics?

Made in 2012?

... I'll take that as a slap to the face and leave this thread now. >_>

Back