What game(s) have you been playing?

TDL said:
Horrid graphics?

Made in 2012?

... I'll take that as a slap to the face and leave this thread now. >_>
Whoops I have this tiny problem where sometimes when i'm writing something and my mind is occupied with something else I write what I am thinking not what I originally intended to write! lol I'll fix that right away! But with the whole horrid graphics thing, Fallout: NV didn't look the best it was made on the same exact engine that Fallout 3 was, but I think that they could have made it look a lot better than what it did look like.

I'm so angry with EA! They have given up on Skate 3 you can no longer upload or send anything between Skate.Create and Skate 3 anymore the servers are dead! Why is is that whenever EA decides that a game is old they just throw it away like what happened with BFBC2 you can hardly get into a good game anymore!

Right now I'm mainly playing Pokemon in training for the regionals this April, but outside of that I just beat The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword, and The World Ends With You (everyone should play that game). I also have Kid Icarus Uprising pre-ordered, and I can guarantee that I will be playing that for a while.

As usual I have been playing Skate 3, which is basically my got to game that I play. I just wish the Skate.Create servers were still up. I have heard that they are still up for some people. o_O

I just finished Mass Effect 3, and it was (almost) the greatest game I have ever played.

WARNING: if you've played through Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2, then the ending(s) of Mass Effect 3 will make you want to snap the game in half. Seriously, it's that bad.

I've been playing Smash Bros. Melee alot with my college roomie's every Friday night! I'm maining Mewtwo seeing as how he's such a rockin' wonder in the current TCG metagame. Yahoo :) !

Just recently joined a Red Dead Redemption roleplay clan recently so that's been what's taking up most of my time lately, it's pretty fun!

Lately, I've been playing Halo: Reach, but what sucks is I'm forbidden from taking it to my house, which is my source of wi-fi, so no Xbox LIVE for me.
Other games are Gears of War 2, Batman: Arkham City, Meat Boy, Angry Birds, and Heavy Metal Robot Unicorn Attack!. Those last 3 are on Google Chrome.

As I mentioned in my last post, I have been playing Red Dead Redemption MP on the Xbox 360 lately. I have also been playing a little Saints Row The Third on the side, but I really don't have time to really playing games this week because I have a 20 minute science report I have to practice for. =(

I'm waiting for the following games:

Assassin's Creed 3 (YAY!!!)
Silent Hill 2 & 3 HD Remakes (last I remember, it comes out TODAY!)
Halo 4 (Woot!)
Half-Life 3 (if it's ever announced)

Again, I'm playing Reach, Batman: Arkham City (which acts a lot like Assassin's Creed), and I'm also starting to play Silent Hill 2 again. Hoping to compare experiences while I save up money for SH 2/3 HD Remakes.

I just got Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus for PS3. That, and Golden Axe, Altered Beast, and Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix. Oh, and Hamster ball, which is pretty much juts a Super Monkey Ball knock off.

I am not the biggest game but I do play SWBF2 alot (Star Wars Battlefront 2) PC and I play some Nova 2 online (iPod). Those are some good games, and I am in the best clan in both. :3

Xcelsior said:
I'm waiting for the following games:

Assassin's Creed 3 (YAY!!!)
Silent Hill 2 & 3 HD Remakes (last I remember, it comes out TODAY!)
Halo 4 (Woot!)
Half-Life 3 (if it's ever announced)

Again, I'm playing Reach, Batman: Arkham City (which acts a lot like Assassin's Creed), and I'm also starting to play Silent Hill 2 again. Hoping to compare experiences while I save up money for SH 2/3 HD Remakes.
I love the Assassin's Creed III steel-book!

I have been playing Guns of the Patriots Link's Awaking recently. Great games. It's sound effects are cool.

kate123 said:
I have been playing Guns of the Patriots Link's Awaking recently. Great games. It's sound effects are cool.

Hey, I just beat those games like 4 days ago.

I'm starting to play NEStalgia, too. Its supposed to be World of Warcraft meets Dragon Warrior 3.

Back