What game(s) have you been playing?

I've been playing a lot of Team Fortress 2 recently. I think everyone knows what that is and if you don't, where have you been?
It's the best hat wearing simulator out there.

Pokemon Ruby
Catching every pokemon and make them the best they can be.
For example...EV training them all!

Currently at 34 achievements on SW: FU 2, with Easy and Medium complete, over 75% of crystals, costumes, and cinematics, all upgrades maxed out, and I've only had it for 4 days. It might be short and easy, but it's fun as heck.

On topic, I've started to play some more of my personal games, like God of War, Resident Evil 4, Silent Hill 2 (which needs replaced ASAP), and a bit of Gears of War 2.

Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition. Actually not that bad for a cross over.

I've been attempting to play Team Fortress 2.
Emphasis on attempting.

Stupid computer... =.="

Ice-Dragon★Kyurem said:
I've been attempting to play Team Fortress 2.
Emphasis on attempting.

Stupid computer... =.="

They optimized it to work on just about anything. You might want to think about upgrading your computer since TF2 is probably one of the easiest games to run that does that much right now.

Been playing some Pokemon:Rumble Blast. I never got very far in it, so I've been trying to change that.

The Aura Is With Me 8 said:
I started playing Pokemon Rumble Blast again. Forgot how addicting that game was! :D

I still play it regularly. I finally beat EX Battle Royale 6 yesterday.

Been playing Pokemon Platinum and Pokemon Black. Wanna finish both games at the same time!

Been playing Dark Souls and oh man my friends were right.The game REALLY makes you not rush into battles or else youl be staring at the death screen way to often.And i haven't even beaten the second boss yet :(.

I have been playing Star Wars: The Old Republic lately.

I will post a thread for it and people's character's tomorrow, it's getting late and I have school in the morning.

I've been playing a lot of Ratchet and Clank 3: Up your Arsenal for the PS2. I am currently playing the New Game + feature on it. Favorite weapons: Heavy Bouncer, Rift Ripper, and Splitter Rifle

Finished Amnesia last night. Don't play it if you enjoy having a peaceful night's rest.

I also got back into Left 4 Dead 2. Great game.

Also, I've been playing Star Wars:KOTOR a lot recently. It's a VERY good game. If you have an X-Box, you might want to check it out. And it works on the 360, too.

Been playing a bit of fallout:New Vegas. I'm trying to get the Pimp Boy 3 Million. My favorite weapon is the Anti-Material Rifle.

Back