BW/BW2 The Future Games Speculation Thread

^rofl YES A YELLOW REMAKE LOL that would be the best surprise in a loooong time.

I hope there is a pokemon mystery dungeon that plays like a traditional rpg (I.e. Dragon quest or final fantasy) with a party and job system and everything. That or an MMO.

@Death Bringer, are you really bringing that up again? I for one don't want 20 types, I'm fine with the 17. And why wouldn't slime be the poison type?

i find the use for a 3rd game kinda stupid i think they should just make the remakes and skip to the 6th gen and then make ''grey'' stop the main games for a little while(a year or 2) focus on spin offs and make the 7th gen.
just my opinion

@Death Bringer slime is a really unlikely type, its basically poison, and muk.

Here is what may be a problem with the theory of just making emerald. What would the version exclusives be? Because even in the third remakes, they have version exclusives, like serviper in emerald.

@Aj1234119, i think that if they make 1 game that really brings people back to the good old days that was alot better then its two previous games, then alot of people will buy it, almost as if it was two different games being sold.

I still think they should do like HGSS. Make 2 seperate versions.
Make the plot like emerald, but with a few changes (like the version mascot going to the cave of origin).
Add some more pokemon, keep the exclusives (or just make some pokemon extremely hard to find in one game).
Personally i think that along with some like gallade and roserade, the eevee line, abomasnow, magmortar and electivire line should be added. More gym variation.
I also think juan should have is team redone to Kingdra, Gorebyss, Huntail, Lanturn, Relicanth (all diving pokemon, used dive to get there).

Now that Im thinking about it, R/S Remake would be better, but after all the hints and proof, Im sketch.

If yu go to youtube, they have tons of videos with proof on why there will be a r/s or emerald remakes. Both are really strong theories.

^Sounded familiar.
Slime is just poison type, which already lacks in pokemon.
What it we had 3rd type-like abillities? It would provide STAB for a third type a dual-type pokemon doesnt already have.
A noctowl could have ESP, providing stab for psychic moves.

^ or have guys that have wierd types. like with the delta species cards but in like the dream world i can get a fire dewgong!

the only problem is we would have no STAB with anyone. does dewgong learn any fire moves....no

Well maybe just types that are close, with moves to make it more useful. Im not sure how delta species would work (hacks and all), though it would be fun.
New items could be fun too. How about one that swaps attack and special attack stats? Great for tricking on to a sweeper.
Or an item for each type, that when swapped, changed the foes typing. More annoyances.

And also, focus more on evolutions (not as much as gen4), but just fill in some gaps (you know, then ones everyone complains about).

*cough* dunsparce *cough*...

i was hoping for new evo's in gen 5 but they didnt make any. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ROCKEON AND METALEON!!! maybe in gray....hopfully.

....it was only a hope lol. i was thinking that there were new poke in platinum but no the new poke were just in the pokedex unlike D/P where all the new evo's werent part of the pokedex and were only in the national....or am i mistaken.

Nope, only new pokemon, not a single zubat, tentacool or pikachu in sight
Maybe in further gen. they might base more regions on the U.S. and ther countries. I could see a U.S. (the whole place, not just ny) with hawaii and alska as extra places.

THey should make a region consisting only of islands, not just one giant one. Maybe one island with a few cities and a giant forest in the middle having u to navigate between different floors, like the canopy or branches to get to the different places. And maybe each island could have a different theme. With a giant central route, or many small one leading to the different places.

^I can see where your going with this,possibly like an Orange Island esque or something along the lines of that.

Back