BW/BW2 The Future Games Speculation Thread

They didn't make 3 remakes before, so why would they do it now? I think Black, white, 3rd version, ruby and sapphire and a Emerald would be too much for one generation.

I'm thinking the future games are going to be a R/S Remake, a XD: Gale of Darness style game for the Wii,and [maybe] a Pokemon Ranger game for the Wii. I'm also hoping for a 3D PMD game. *Crosses fingers.*

If there is an new type, major un blanace.
Besides, rhere are really no new types needed.
Dino- dragon or rock
Light- (literal) fire, electric or (good) fighting
Good- there is no evil (dark is only "bad")
Cyber- Stl/elc
Space- psychic types
Types are pretty much set in stone.

New coleseum game! Hope all pokemon look similar to shadow lugia, all types of battles, and a bunch of colliseums with admins. Each could have a dark type and a theme (ie. A normal type would have delcatty, persian and lepardas since it matches the cat theme).

I just want a rse remake. Probably 2 for the sake of money. The plot could be changed easily to match emralds, except you awaken rayquaza, get your version exclusive and wait post elite four to get the verdant orb (to rebattle rayquaza).

In gray, i want the legends to play a more prominent role. The musketeers could battle you, see youre good and fend off plasma. More triple battles, maybe sanyou gym could be one. And gymleaders should have 5 pokemon after the 3/4 gym.
Sotty for the megalong post.

If there will be no new types, that's good no unbalance to the usual types now, but what happens when all of the combinations fill up, there will be no surprises, I'm sure they can change things to make a type fit, and not particularly a light. But it is unlikely to happen.

It can still go on for a long time. New moves and abillities can change gameplay. Plus, stats have to come into play. Whos to say we cant have a defensive fire type or dragon type?
What types need to be created? From my point of view, all varieties of types are used.

Theyd probably only be remaking Emerald. Why? My first point:

In HG/SS If you go to the top of the Gamefreak building, and talk to the head of business, he says that they currently are remaking ONE game that is sure to bring back memories. At the time he was wearing a GREEN suit. Second point of mine was the guy in one of the Resort Villa's in Platinum. So far he has said everything that has linked to game remakes.

First He talked About Whirl Islands and Lugia
Then He talked about The Tin Tower and Ho-oh
And lastly, He talked about the Rocket to be Launched in HOENN.

If you guys can remember, the Rocket was only finished being built in EMERALD.

My third point of proof is in Hearthome City. In Diamond ad Pearl, if you go to the cathedral there and talk to the man, he speaks about how this place soothes the HEART and SOUL. Then if you return in Platinum, there is a different girl. She says the same thing, except how this place soothes the MIND. Now its not much of a hint, but its still important how HEART and SOUL was made into games, but not yet MIND.

My fourth point. In HG/SS, If you go to Cerulean Cave, you notice that there is GREEN ROCKS. These would be Pre-Emerald Formations. Studies show That Emeralds are first GREEN ROCKS, and they turn into Emeralds when The CONDITIONS ARE RIGHT. If you go further into the cave, They are closer to becoming Emeralds, but not quite yet. But now in Black and White, in Yakon's Gym (5th Gym), The EMERALDS there are perfect and gleaming. Theyre possibly showing that the CONDITIONS are right and The new remake is going to be announced soon.

And lastly, my 5th and CURRENTLY last point. Has anyone noticed why Lugia and Ho-oh arent version exclusive in HG/SS, but Groudon, Kyogre, Latias, and Latios are? My guess is that Ruby and Sapphire are symbolically remade already (In HG/SS). Groudon and Latios are found in SS, and Kyogre and Latias are found in HG. Why are the Hoenn Legendaries exclusive? As stated before, HG/SS is SYMBOLICALLY Ruby and Sapphire. That means the elements of the game are there, just not the full story.

So I come to my conclusion: There is a great chance that Emerald is going to be remade. Possibly as MindEmerald. (No matter HOW stupid of a name that sounds.)

Has anyone noticed why Lugia and Ho-oh arent version exclusive in HG/SS

...because they weren't version exclusive in Gen II either? You do recall that both birds were obtainable in both Gold and Silver right?

Emerald is most likely the way they will go in my opinion as how would they implement Emerald story-line into the ruby and sapphire story-line?

Anyway, my prediction is that in the XD-like Wii game Cipher will return, with Ardos leading it.
Ardos is an ex-admin of cipher who when you battle in the 6th round of the Orre colosseum states that he will revive cipher and make you their biggest enemy.

I still wonder what legendary pokemon they will turn into a Shadow Pokemon, possibly the Musketeer trio or the Rajin trio?

Because both rs remakes and emerald remakes have so much support, id rather talk about what should change.

Wally should be more of a rival, more battles
Absol, latios, latias should have roles in game
Regigigas should be post game (maybe its a statue underwater)
A little more pokemon added to the pokedex (some needed ie gallade, froslass) More pokemon underwater (mantine, octillery, seadra, clampearls evos)
More places to train
Rebattle gymleaders and maybe their whole gyms too.

im hoping for some kind of team rocket game. think of it. you can choose to be evil or slowly become a good guy and in the end battle giovanni...epic

@Extreme Pokemon Fan
I already posted about it. You didn't have to state exactly what I stated before. But thanks for posting the link, for some reason I couldn't get it to work.

I dont think it matters if they made gold and silver remakes and not crystal, they have the ability to do whatever they want, and the most practical way of remaking the games would be to go with emerald instead of ruby and sapphire

They should remake emerald, but depending on decisions you make in-game and who you beat in battle, the plot will change to be like Ruby's or Sapphire's or Emerald's.

I honestly don't even know when the 3rd version to Black and White will be released. Normally, they are released 2 years after the first two which will should be in 2012 for Japan, and 2013 for US and other countries. But that time period, it will be the 10th anniversary of Ruby and Sapphire, so 'm thinking the remakes will be released around that time 2012/2013. They could released them in late 2011 in Japan and early 2012 for the US and other countries, but then that probably would be a little too early for a 3rd version when at that time Black and White will only be a year old. They could however push the 3rd version back to 2013/2014 but then again, If they have a 6th generation, those games will probably be released in 2014/2015 which would be kind of close if they released the 3rd version to Black and White in 2013/2014. What does anyone else think about this? Just doing what I usually do, just throwing ideas out there.

I have played Pokemon Collosseum and XD Gale Of Darkness, and enjoyed it alot, but this time I want it to be different! What I mean is, a whole new story-not involving shadow Pokemon, but something else. I also hope Reshiram will be a star in this future Wii game, just how Lugia was in XD G.O.D, because Reshiram is one of my Favorite Pokemon!

@123wert50: They didnt remake Crystal because they instead used its storyline.

And how can you people explain the first point? How theyre making ONE game that will bring back memories.

@omzebra

1- it could be crystal. that was a popular game due to suicunes popularity and his popularity today.

2- it doesnt have to be emerald. i would think ruby and sapphire would be the games to be remade.

3-mind crystal and mind emerald sound stupid so no

4-.....its rocks....

5- its a gimmick to get rayquaza. that you play all the way get kyogre/groudon but you cant get rayquaza without the other game. it hink they just combines gold and silver and ruby and sapphire all into one game just on the other side of the region was kanto because they connect in the pokemon universe

haha what if they remade yellow with fith gen conpatability? XD that would be weird! and they could make a slime type which would be new. come on who wouldnt want 20 or 21 types to choose from?! : D but i agree with omzebra, the hint do add up and emerald really was the crowning achievement of gen 3.

Back