BW/BW2 The Future Games Speculation Thread

THey should make a region consisting only of islands

That would only just mean having to take the boat a lot. We saw that in the Sevii Islands. Frankly nothing much to it IMO besides being different for the sake of being different...

^there could be bringes or smal isles that could lead from island to island, you can also surf to different islands. A big island until you can learn surf then you wuld go to different places. this region i would want to make i hope would be big, not just ten cities, like you can go to many cities on different islands so its not just gym after gym after gym, have some variety. and if you are tired of surfing, you can go on the little islands along the way with little patches of grass! I guess this would have to be for Wii 'cause i want like twenty cities in it. And more to do with the begging city, not just a few houses.

Victory road(forgot the right name) could be and under water cave to get to!! and the elite four can be atlantas, it would bring much more back to dive instead of just the underwater ruins like in BW.

It's funny that some fans are grasping at straws to find hints at Ruby and Sapphire remakes. Armaldo statue in Shippou Museum? Then what do we make of the Dragonite fossil, or is that too inconvenient?

Four years ago, we had the data for "Johto", "Gold" and "Silver" in Diamond and Pearl's data, and we didn't really need anything else to substantiate the idea that Game Freak might be developing remakes (although there were plenty of other signs). It was a simple piece of incontrovertible evidence that Game Freak were at least considering a return to Johto.

But now? Newsflash: Hoenn is the least referenced region in Black and White; if anything, those games hint at Diamond and Pearl remakes, but that's just absurd. So if you're in favor of remakes, at least have the decency to admit to yourself that you're just being a fanboy. Maybe you'll get your wish due to Game Freak's lack of creativity, but that's all there is to this theory for now.

@Evolution:
Atlanta as the Pokemon League??
Atlanta under the water??
Well, you have some VERY creative ideas my friend... (XD)

^it could be in a bubble ;3 or it could be like that floating thing in the manaphy movie, or that could beat the evil team, maybe team aqua wants to make a comeback, or team magma is trying to take over and creat more land. WAIT, There Could Be an underwater volcane that team magma is trying to explode to release all the lava to make land!!!!

wait what? Team aqua and magma are not coming to black and white, period.

Also, rse remakes are going to be made, not just my fanboy speculations. Look at some other posts and youtube videos. Get you facts straight.

If the region was all islands, some would have to be pretty big. Victory road would have to be underwater and on land. The end could be like sootopolis where you dive out.
Before anyone says it, no on the alternate typing of starters. (unless it is supereffective and noneffective, neutral to normal, and no immunities)

frostwind said:
Also, rse remakes are going to be made, not just my fanboy speculations. Look at some other posts and youtube videos. Get you facts straight.
And which facts would those be? The Game Freak NPCs mentioning developing remakes in HGSS, just like they talked about making Gold and Silver in those games? I'm impressed.

I hope they make future generation's regions connected to the Unova region, like how Johto was connected to Kanto, but have it so that It was only Unova and that future region (like how there was only kanto and johto).

Saraform why wouldnt they make that remake? they remade Red and Green for no reason then they remade Gold and Silver obviously Ruby and Sapphire are next down the line.. it would be wierd if it wasnt remade. GF is pretty predictable.

i want a game that you can tell your pokemon to dodge. use the WiiSpeak or the mic on the DS and say JUMP LEFT NOW and *insert pokemon here* would do it.

A game, most likely for wii, where there are many regions (like 4 in which u play) then you go through the elite four like they do in anime, tournament. then after you become champion of each region you go onto the champions league and go against a bunch of champions and the elite four.

catutie said:
i want a game that you can tell your pokemon to dodge. use the WiiSpeak or the mic on the DS and say JUMP LEFT NOW and *insert pokemon here* would do it.

I always found that one of the dumbest things about the anime tbh. If there's a huge fireball or energy bolt coming towards you, wouldn't every instinct in your body compel you to dodge without waiting for a verbal command... I'm kind of glad the game doesn't have such a mechanic, otherwise people would spam dodge commands and deliberately waste the PP of enemy pokemon.

^I disagree,Your body (much less a pokemons) would not instinctively react to an attack.Your mind will be in "standstill", in shock just of the pure terror of whats to come,pokemon or not.Trust me its happened more than once.You Can't move swift enough because your afraid.

Just take the ghost in Lavender towns' tower,you cannot fight the ghost because the pokemon your using is in a mind of shock.A giant fireball is no less.I can't express it more than what has already been stated,you wonder why people just stand there instead of run,your just enveloped in that fear.

Also,I wouldn't want a battle to go on endless because of dodging.People would abuse it nonstop,No.(Unless its like protect.)

just of the pure terror

I'm pretty sure a pokemon's attack is not "pure terror"... this isn't like a horror suvival game or anything like that where fear is a large role.

We can look at Pokepark Wii as an example, you play from the perspective of a pikachu, and throughout the battle scenarios, attack evasion is a pretty natural thing that happens. And the attacks that the foes launch at you aren't even that scary-looking (it's a kid's game, c'mon!)

^ for the pure terror thing, add a pure terror stat to the moves judging the likeliness of the dodge.

Since Unova was based on New York, I'd love to see a region based around the UK or London, the countryside hikes would make great routes (I went on a refreshing 7 mile walk with a few friends a while ago, it was awesome and spanned towns, countryside and road) England would make a great region

I'd really want Ruby/Sapphire remakes, a new Pokemon Colosseum style game (not BR, I hated that), another Mystery Dungeon, a Pokemon SPORTS game that is not like Dash (Dash was terrible), and probably a new series of spin-off games :)

it would make it alot more stratigical. dodging at a certain time would trigger other things. think of a game like uhhh kingdom hearts. push the triangle button to trigger different things. just yell into the mic "DODGE NOW NOW JUMP ON HIS BACK AND USE HYPER BEAM" it would take an insane amount of programing but it would be a great game IMO

^then the battles would probably look like they do in the shrek games where you are two sprites on a flat surface, only going back and forth, so side to side.

Back