SM7a 'Fairy Rise' Announced!

Can they just not make more Ninetails cards and make new Alolan GXs like Raichu, Marowak, Persian, Dugtrio and Sandslash???

Interesting stadium -- if indeed it does reduce electric attacks by one (which would make sense given the set name), it seems like this could be something to include in a stall deck coupled with xurkitree-gx.

Ok, this sounds like it might make up for the awful reprints in Champion's Road, and the overall mediocre set that Celestial Storm will probably be.

A. Ninetales sounds both competitively viable and trolly.

Maybe Fairy Alolan Ninetales and Oranguru?

Prism star stadium seems real nice!
Say, why don’t they make full art stadiums? That would be cool.
YES.

Anywho, will probably be for Lightning/Fairy types, but this stadium would be cool for like maybe steel or something idk. DRAGONS :p

I'm hoping there's some catch to that Ninetales. I think reasonable ones would be either discarding an energy attached to 1 of your Pokemon, or having to discard a couple cards, (whether it be in your hand or of the top of the deck.) As being able to just grab two items is OP, and would be used in most, if not all decks. Even with a drawback it still will be a staple in decks.

I mean, it's not just Blower - any Stadium card (Brooklet Hill, Po Town, Mt. Coronet, to name a few) could be used to immediately counter it
Yeah, so there had better be some big consolation in having a one-use stadium. (It seems like Dimension Valley to me, but a different type. That's not worthy of a Prism Star.

Back