SM7a 'Fairy Rise' Announced!

Inversvy

Aspiring Trainer
M A G C A R G O F R E A K I N G * G X

my life has a new light

Last edited by a moderator:

Articuno_Aria

Articuno is UNO for a reason
Fairies are my absolute favorite type, though sometimes not playable. Gardevoir GX was fun, but I would hope to see a playable Mawile GX and/or a Fairy type Carbink. (GX optional there.) And I agree with the Clefable GX. Just for cuteness sake!

They made a fairy type Carbink in Roaring Skies

GutayS5

Aspiring Trainer
Lets just hope that Sammurot gets a GX. Because as Far as I know, he's the only starter without a ultra rare.

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
They even make the dummy pack arts look good. Maybe it will make electric decks slightly better.

Bournopolis

Aspiring Trainer
I'm excited to see what they do with this pokemon and if it will push electric to a more prominent spot in the meta.

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
Is that an Eevee and CROBAT in the background? Is BATS BACK? IS IT??? OR IS IT ANOTHER FAKE OUT SET? FIND OUT NEXT SEASON IN THUNDERCLAP SPARK: RISE OF THE BATDOGS!
EDIT: Oh heck no please no BatDogs. I'm copyrighting that, btw.

Last edited:

Wechselbalg

brb
The design of Zeraora is so lazy and cheap . It looks as if someone had mixed Incineroar and Electabuzz together. Or like a yellow feline Zoroark. It's just sooo bad omg. Not that it matters but whatever.

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
The design of Zeraora is so lazy and cheap . It looks as if someone had mixed Incineroar and Electabuzz together. Or like a yellow feline Zoroark. It's just sooo bad omg. Not that it matters but whatever.
I like yellow Feline Zoroark... It's Jolteon and Zoroarks child.

Last edited:

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
Yet...

Given timing on news, as the set has a possibilty of being Unova-themed, if Genesect-EX is reprinted as a GX in the half-set opposite to Zeraora's half-set(given Virizion and Genesect's appearance as set mascots), after the two halves are officially Englished in November...

...I'm afraid there's a chance that Zeraora could be forced to compete w/ a one-set revival of Team Plasma pokemon(or a two-to-three-set revival(depending on when Gen 8 arrives in VG form) in the event they plan to make Rainbow Rocket pokemon instead(maybe w/ the words "Team Rocket" in rainbow lettering for distinguishing purposes)), complete w/ a revival of VirGen w/ updated damage numbers and HP, and..

..N???

...This is going to be fun...

...and a development I don't want to look forward to...

Last edited: