SM7a 'Fairy Rise' Announced!

Just give us the cards already, not just being tease us for excitement. I am so itchy to give Geodudes.

So the teasers are that there's significantly more power creep? What the hell dude, this is what is making Pokemon less fun. I'm pretty pissed about this :mad:

Stakataka sounds nds interesting.

Would be interesting that, combined with other Stakataka, they would...=puts on sunglasses= STACK!

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

So the teasers are that there's significantly more power creep? What the hell dude, this is what is making Pokemon less fun. I'm pretty pissed about this :mad:
It's hype talk. They're trying to convince store owners the commons/uncommons won't be crapola. There will probably be one regular Pokemon with 220 HP, not all of them will be that high.

Please tell me its the Rayquaza ex from EXDragon, cuz we need a new artist...

It's hype talk. They're trying to convince store owners the commons/uncommons won't be crapola. There will probably be one regular Pokemon with 220 HP, not all of them will be that high.
As a follow-up, I think this teaser is probably implying that the Wailord line will return in SM7 - it fits with the Hoenn theme, and is usually known for having ridiculously high HP

220 hp will likely be a warlord or maybe they will get smart and make a blissy with the hp it deserves.
If there's a supporter that gets any card its gonna be a prism or completely invalidate skyla which would be sad unless it has a caveat of some sort

220 hp will likely be a warlord or maybe they will get smart and make a blissy with the hp it deserves.
If there's a supporter that gets any card its gonna be a prism or completely invalidate skyla which would be sad unless it has a caveat of some sort
maybe it statakata with 220 hp, it is a tank pokemon, and celesteela has 200hp to start?
sceptile, if it worth putting in your deck with stage 2 pokemon, maybe it useful

Back