SM7a 'Fairy Rise' Announced!

xTITAN

Training Aspirer
Interesting. It's probably to balance out Ultra Necrozma and the Dragon Storm set.

As long as we get Togekiss-GX and Aromatisse-GX, I'm happy.

DLyne

OG TRAINER, DECK CONSTRUCTION GURU
My vote is for the return of Jigglypuff... with a Vengeance! Wigglytuff GX? or Jigglypuff GX that can evolve into another GX? ooooo.... most diabolical....

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Interesting. It's probably to balance out Ultra Necrozma and the Dragon Storm set.

As long as we get Togekiss-GX and Aromatisse-GX, I'm happy.
And Slurpuff GX!!

I hope we get to see the Fairy-types that haven't seen that many prints (Aromatisse, Slurpuff, Comfey), and I wonder if we'll get our first Fairy-type Primarina and Magearna here as well - Maybe even the first Fairy Tapus (other than Lele)? :D

GrandPanacea

Thread Necromancer
Advanced Member
83c.gif

As a former Rainbow Road player (literally played it for over a year), hearing the Rise of Fairies intrigues me greatly. I'm greatly looking forward to possibly running Fairies again at some point in the future.

ShinyZard

Aspiring Trainer
If this set turns out to be good, then it will probably also get rid of the metal hype. Everybody better hold onto their Gardevoir GXs to build the BDIF again.

Kapu Riki

Spilling the T, sipping the Tapu Cocoa
I’m definitely here for Fairy-type reprints of the tapu! This is so exciting. Also, I hope they make some energy acceleration for Fairy Energy (that isn’t Gardevoir-GX) that could help Tapu Bulu-GX or Tapu Koko-GX if they get the Fairy reprint life.

Kietharr

Aspiring Trainer
so did they give up on the "we're doing sets with a regional theme" thing before they did Unova?

Timmony_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
Hope everyone is looking forward to Super Hyper Ultra Gardevoir-GX, with Infinitier Force that does 50x all Energy in play, and New Moon GX that shuffles all cards from your discard pile and Lost Zone into your deck!!

Oh, what whimsy!

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
so did they give up on the "we're doing sets with a regional theme" thing before they did Unova?
This is a miniset similar to the SM+ sets and SM6a/SM6b. I think the main sets are region themed and the minisets themed after whatever they want :)