Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Out of the Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah so ive tried 3 different browsers (internet explorer, opera, chrome) and they're all being mean so I cant play this D:

yeah so ive tried 3 different browsers (internet explorer, opera, chrome) and they're all being mean so I cant play this D:
yeah Firefox is the only one working for me. Would suggest that if you have it ^w^

Maybe try it again and make sure that Flash is enabled. Unfortunately, I am not sure what to do in terms of games, considering many are similar to this one and may not work on chrome. If you are unable to submit a score for the veto, than it is understandable and no warnings will be given.

Week 1- Veto Results!
The results are in, drumroll please!
5th place (tied)- @rainyman123 and @TheSceptileMaster with scores of absolutely nothing!
4th place- @Blakers with a score of 11350!

3rd place- @pikachuuuu101 with a score of 19870!

2nd place- @Jadethepokemontrainer with a score of 310590!

1st place- @VioletValkyrie with a score of 418770!

Congratulations Violet! It looks like you hold all the power this week! Nominees, looks like you have to convince Violet to use the Power of Veto to take you off the block. Violet, you have 24 hours to make your decision by, at November 29th at 5:00 PM EST. After that, the first vote of the season will be commenced!

~~Host's Note: Due to the tech difficulties encountered in this Power of Veto Competition, it is highly recommended that you download Firefox for future competitions. In the meantime, I'll be trying to access the games on Chrome~~

This is Quaking, signing out!

I think it's safe to say no one needs to convince me of anything. I made my mind earlier on who my nominees are, and they'll stay where they are.

Now, fellow houseguests, you may be wondering which of the two, either @Jadethepokemontrainer or @TheSceptileMaster to vote for. Allow me to make the decision easier.

Jade is my primary target. And should be yours, too.
I have gained information that Jade has become a threat due to creating several alliances with players very early on in the game, placing him into a very strong position of power. After reaching out to me after the first HoH, I had confirmed that Jade had reached out to me as part of an alliance, inviting me as I could be seen as capable for carrying him into the game.

Jade is a threat if he continues to stay in the game, and his alliances must be stopped. As this week's Head of Household and winner of the Veto, I'd like to make these facts known and say that everyone outside of Jade's alliances could be on thin ice if he's allowed to continue.

Thank you for your time, I'm excited for your votes!

I think it's safe to say no one needs to convince me of anything. I made my mind earlier on who my nominees are, and they'll stay where they are.

Now, fellow houseguests, you may be wondering which of the two, either @Jadethepokemontrainer or @TheSceptileMaster to vote for. Allow me to make the decision easier.

Jade is my primary target. And should be yours, too.
I have gained information that Jade has become a threat due to creating several alliances with players very early on in the game, placing him into a very strong position of power. After reaching out to me after the first HoH, I had confirmed that Jade had reached out to me as part of an alliance, inviting me as I could be seen as capable for carrying him into the game.

Jade is a threat if he continues to stay in the game, and his alliances must be stopped. As this week's Head of Household and winner of the Veto, I'd like to make these facts known and say that everyone outside of Jade's alliances could be on thin ice if he's allowed to continue.

Thank you for your time, I'm excited for your votes!
Meh.

Week 1- Voting!

The time has come, houseguests... It is time to vote. @TheSceptileMaster or @Jadethepokemontrainer their life in this game is in your hands. Who do you vote? Do you vote for who is the most unpleasant socially? How about the most strategically adept nominee? What if you flip a coin? Either way, this vote will easily set in motion the interesting chain of events that will occur throughout the game. Make your choice wisely, houseguests... After all, you can only vote once, and once you do, you cannot switch your vote. @VioletValkyrie will not vote as Head of Household and will only vote in the event of a tie. Neither of the two nominees will be able to vote as well. Submit your vote by a private PM to me. Failure to vote before the deadline will result in a warning. Even though Jade or TSM will leave on December 1st at 9:00 PM EST, they will still play a part in the game, in more ways than one, and even potentially get a chance at Revenge or Redemption...

Last edited:
Week 1- Voting!

The time has come, houseguests... It is time to vote. @TheSceptileMaster or @Jadethepokemontrainer their life in this game is in your hands. Who do you vote? Do you vote for who is the most unpleasant socially? How about the most strategically adept nominee? What if you flip a coin? Either way, this vote will easily set in motion the interesting chain of events that will occur throughout the game. Make your choice wisely, houseguests... After all, you can only vote once, and once you do, you cannot switch your vote. @VioletValkyrie will not vote as Head of Household and will only vote in the event of a tie. Neither of the two nominees will be able to vote as well. Submit your vote by a private PM to me. Failure to vote before the deadline will result in a warning. Even though Jade or TSM will leave on November 31st at 9:00 PM EST, they will still play a part in the game, in more ways than one, and even potentially get a chance at Revenge or Redemption...

how do I vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back