Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Out of the Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like how I'm being framed as someone who just lies for the sake of lying for the fun of it, because that's so far from true.
Oh no. I Never said that. I only said you lie as it fits Your Agenda ;)
@mirdo
You said that you weren’t a backseater in our alliance. Besides echoing me in the Anti-Violet Resistance to gain Mariano's trust, what would you say you were able to contribute to our group? And what about your interactions with Mariano were “playing it smart” in comparison to mine?
Mostly late game. I atleast tried to Make it Not to obvious and backstab him. E.g. when the Lorde v NP vote came up. Where you just devided to Stab him without Making an explenation. Or way to late. Or when it was Mariano v Violet. There is a differece between just Booting someone out and doing it right.
And atleast towards the end i tried to implement my strategies.

Sure. I wasnt to active. Especially Fell asleep in the beginning. But I still contributed to our Team as I needed to. I picked my Battles as and Now im here. You can say a lot about me. But im Not an Idiot. I know how to Play this Game. And even though I maybe was to Shining of a figure i Would still be a Fitting winner in my book. Even if you go by "Skill".

My fellow Houseguests. It is Your time to Make a diffrence. To Show that you should Never underestimate and Underdog.
#mirdo2018 #forabetterbeach

Wow, here's some fire burning. Let's have a bit of fun.

@Mariano11887, you stated earlier that you didn't conceed. As a possible addition to @Blakers having asked the following:
@Mariano11887
You literally confessed to the jury that you don’t think you deserve to win the game. Why should I consider placing my vote for you? And if you won’t try to make a case for yourself to win, then what was the point of trying to get to the finale in the first place?
You're not making a strong case for yourself as a finalist. I'm planning to give my final thoughts on the game later but I'm willing to admit at this point that the last two or three weeks of the game were some of the worst and discouraging for several reasons. Yet you still played through them. You barely moved your fingers to crawl back from being evicted and just happened to be handed a free double eviction upon your return. From my point of view, you were fortunate through the sour way the weeks were hosted to return to the game and only ended up being a finalist for that reason. If you're going to be a finalist thanks to what appears to be an unfair advantage, and imply you're conceding in the finals, what reason would anyone in the jury have to vote for you, besides just for the fact that @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK was your ally?

The way I see it, you have maybe one vote from the jury, and you aren't fixing it. If you're not making a case, why should I vote for someone who was given the finale only thanks to sour hosting?

Wow, here's some fire burning. Let's have a bit of fun.

@Mariano11887, you stated earlier that you didn't conceed. As a possible addition to @Blakers having asked the following:

You're not making a strong case for yourself as a finalist. I'm planning to give my final thoughts on the game later but I'm willing to admit at this point that the last two or three weeks of the game were some of the worst and discouraging for several reasons. Yet you still played through them. You barely moved your fingers to crawl back from being evicted and just happened to be handed a free double eviction upon your return. From my point of view, you were fortunate through the sour way the weeks were hosted to return to the game and only ended up being a finalist for that reason. If you're going to be a finalist thanks to what appears to be an unfair advantage, and imply you're conceding in the finals, what reason would anyone in the jury have to vote for you, besides just for the fact that @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK was your ally?

The way I see it, you have maybe one vote from the jury, and you aren't fixing it. If you're not making a case, why should I vote for someone who was given the finale only thanks to sour hosting?
You may not ask more than one question to a specific houseguest. I'm going to have to stop you here.

Mostly late game. I atleast tried to Make it Not to obvious and backstab him. E.g. when the Lorde v NP vote came up. Where you just devided to Stab him without Making an explenation. Or way to late. Or when it was Mariano v Violet. There is a differece between just Booting someone out and doing it right.
Okay, I was on the block that week, and NP had to leave to ensure my own survival. If you think I'm just gonna sit on the block and not work my ass off to protect myself, then you're wrong. Also, for the last part, define doing it right. Because if I recall, Violet had no idea what I planned to do until it was already too late. I'd say that was done well, but I'm not sure what you mean.
Sure. I wasnt to active. Especially Fell asleep in the beginning. But I still contributed to our Team as I needed to. I picked my Battles as and Now im here. You can say a lot about me. But im Not an Idiot. I know how to Play this Game. And even though I maybe was to Shining of a figure i Would still be a Fitting winner in my book. Even if you go by "Skill".
Nobody here is saying you're an idiot, but I am saying you're talking as if you played a very honest game, and that's the reason you should win. I don't think you played a great game besides sticking in the alliance. Fooling Mariano? Blakers did the heavy-lifting with the Anti-Violet alliance. Comps? Violet and I. Connections? All of us had someone outside our circle except you. I don't think that's a coincidence.

@Mariano11887
You literally confessed to the jury that you don’t think you deserve to win the game. Why should I consider placing my vote for you? And if you won’t try to make a case for yourself to win, then what was the point of trying to get to the finale in the first place?
The things I've said here are my true thoughts. Maybe if some member of the jury doesn't want to vote Lorde or Mirdo and was thinking about voting me, I don't want them to refrain to do it. Lorde's words were "Mariano's basically conceded" and that isn't true, I just wanted to point out that I never said "don't vote me, vote Lorde instead".
My intentions of winning are intact, but I won't do a large post sweetening your ears by saying how much I deserve to win and that you should vote me because of this, this and this. It would be an entire lie and that's not my style.

Nobody here is saying you're an idiot, but I am saying you're talking as if you played a very honest game, and that's the reason you should win.
Fake news. I said i was playing the most honest.

Okay, I was on the block that week, and NP had to leave to ensure my own survival. If you think I'm just gonna sit on the block and not work my ass off to protect myself, then you're wrong. Also, for the last part, define doing it right. Because if I recall, Violet had no idea what I planned to do until it was already too late. I'd say that was done well, but I'm not sure what you mean.

I was talking about Blakers there. Mariano said in the chat that we should boot you out. You contacted both me and Blakers and we said we are ok with kicking NP instead. But instead of explaining it to Mariano reasonably like Blakers claimed he would do he just voted NP and didn't do it until after the fact. Which was just foolish in my book.
That's what i meant with "when you have to do it. Do it right"
But im not trying to talk blakers bad with this. Was just a bit bad coordinated on our part.
A bit of missunderstanding tbh.

My fellow houseguests. Do you see what is going on here?
#CrookedLorde tries to silence me, the ONLY VOICE of the ordinary bird and person in this competition left.
But we will not stand here and take her lies and slander ANY LONGER. The very DISHONEST BB game has been going on for way to long. It is time to #DrainTheBeach.
We already know that this whole system is RIGGED BEYOND BELIEVE. Thats why i need you. The jury to help me help you. Restore the order in this house and vote me to be the winner of this season. Together we can beat the stacked deck.
And to all the people that spew these "ohhh he didn't play aswell ohhh" nonsense i say: Did I? I made it to the final. Nobody thought im a threat. Maybe that was my plan all along? Because i knew i can only FIX THIS RIGGED SYSTEM and WIN if I make it until here. AND NOW THE TIME HAS COME.

#mirdo2018 #forabetterbeach #CrookedLorde

I was talking about Blakers there. Mariano said in the chat that we should boot you out. You contacted both me and Blakers and we said we are ok with kicking NP instead. But instead of explaining it to Mariano reasonably like Blakers claimed he would do he just voted NP and didn't do it until after the fact. Which was just foolish in my book.
That's what i meant with "when you have to do it. Do it right"
But im not trying to talk blakers bad with this. Was just a bit bad coordinated on our part.
A bit of missunderstanding tbh.
Hm, okay. I think he told at some point he’d told Mariano keeping me would allow Violet’s downfall to be a possibility.
My fellow houseguests. Do you see what is going on here?
#CrookedLorde tries to silence me, the ONLY VOICE of the ordinary bird and person in this competition left.
But we will not stand here and take her lies and slander ANY LONGER. The very DISHONEST BB game has been going on for way to long. It is time to #DrainTheBeach.
We already know that this whole system is RIGGED BEYOND BELIEVE. Thats why i need you. The jury to help me help you. Restore the order in this house and vote me to be the winner of this season. Together we can beat the stacked deck.
And to all the people that spew these "ohhh he didn't play aswell ohhh" nonsense i say: Did I? I made it to the final. Nobody thought im a threat. Maybe that was my plan all along? Because i knew i can only FIX THIS RIGGED SYSTEM and WIN if I make it until here. AND NOW THE TIME HAS COME
Alright, this is just a laugh to read,

- I’m being compared to Hillary, and that only makes you... Reminder this isn’t about politics.
- I’m really trying to hold my political beliefs back but you’re literally parodying the US president, oml.
- If I wanted to silence you I wouldn’t be egging in this argument, lmao.
- How is this rigged, again? Me winning this game because I played the best game of anyone here isn’t rigged, it’s fair.
- Oooh, the typical floater strategy, saying my strategy was to float. I’m so scared. You know full well had I pitted you against either Blakers or Mariano in the tiebreaker you weren’t coming out alive. No one thought you a threat because you weren’t a threat. Anyone who payed attention to this game knows this. I applaud your commitment and grit
- Again, system’s rigged how?

- If I wanted to silence you I wouldn’t be egging in this argument, lmao.
FAKE NEWS! You are trying to discredit me as a "Floater" and make all my LOYAL VOTERS look like Idiots. That's not how to treat the ordinary person. The DISHONEST and CROOKED Lorde doesn't even know how life on the base of the house is anymore. NOT FOR MUCH LONGER!

- How is this rigged, again? Me winning this game because I played the best game of anyone here isn’t rigged, it’s fair.
- Again, system’s rigged how?
Because the deck is CLEARLY STACKED against me. There is no fair process in this. Only my word against those of the CROOKED system.
Was there one person that talked about my positive impact and my archivments so far? No! Because they are scared of the POWER OF THE SEAGULL.

Crooked Lorde knew that she could just play the floater card against me. But that's FAKE NEWS. WE THE PEOPLE we no longer endure this. It is time we join together, wing in wing to stand up against this.
They will not tell you the real news. And if I tell you, AS I DID MANY TIMES, they will discredit it. RIGGED SYSTEM!

#mirdo2018 #DrainTheBeach #MtBGA

FAKE NEWS! You are trying to discredit me as a "Floater" and make all my LOYAL VOTERS look like Idiots. That's not how to treat the ordinary person. The DISHONEST and CROOKED Lorde doesn't even know how life on the base of the house is anymore. NOT FOR MUCH LONGER!
I don’t think you were a floater but you didn’t stand out either. You didn’t do too much. Question, where are your loyal voters? Who do you expect to vote for you?
Because the deck is CLEARLY STACKED against me. There is no fair process in this. Only my word against those of the CROOKED system.
Was there one person that talked about my positive impact and my archivments so far? No! Because they are scared of the POWER OF THE SEAGULL.
The deck would be stacked against you because I played a better game than you in basically every aspect? Okay then. There’s completely fair process behind this, you realize that Quaking doesn’t choose the winner, the people do, right?
Crooked Lorde knew that she could just play the floater card against me. But that's FAKE NEWS. WE THE PEOPLE we no longer endure this. It is time we join together, wing in wing to stand up against this.
They will not tell you the real news. And if I tell you, AS I DID MANY TIMES, they will discredit it. RIGGED SYSTEM!
Stand up against what, exactly? The system isn’t unfair, it’s not rigged, accept it. No, it’s not fake news, you didn’t play half the game I did, and Mariano still did much more than you did. I’m discrediting the “rigged system” because it’s literslly not rigged, the 8 jurors choose a winner, and I have no control over their votes. How is that unfair???

Pokébeach Big Brother: Out of the Box - Conclusion

From a host's point of view, this game was fairly straight forward in the early game, with a lot of late game wheeling and dealing going on. Our final 3, @Lord o da rings, @Mariano11887 and @mirdo all fought hard for this, but after only 6 votes from the jury, a winner has been decided. However, let's give recaps of their games first:

Lorde, the Queen Bee: Being a host from the first two seasons, Lorde knew what she had to do in order to make it further in the game. From the beginning, she assembled her menacing alliance, consisting of mirdo, Violet, Blakers, NP, and herself, which dominated the entire game. Even in the face of twists gallore, Lorde was stubborn, cunning, manipulative, and most importantly, complaining. She was easily able to decimate all but one of the opposition, that being Mariano. For the second half of the game, they had an interesting relationship, first starting a fake alliance to manipulate him, but then becoming reluctant allies in the face of Violet, before trying and failing to take him out once and for all. Lorde's game was a social one, but could her trust have been too widespread to actually net her a win?

Mariano, the Naive One: Mariano came into this game a new player, and the experience was definitely a learning one for him. Early on in the game, he, like many other contestants was aligned with Jade, and was blindsided by his vote off. Week after week, his allies were picked off, and when things seemed bleak, fate gifted Mariano with an HOH and Jade gifted him with the Eye of Envy. However, he was blindsided by Lorde and Violet the very next week. However, using the LRB, he worked his way back in the game and was gifted another HOH, weakening Violet and allowing her to be picked off the next week. One competition win later, and he was in the final 3. Mariano's run was based on pure strength and insane luck due to the timing of twists and modkills, which game him enough room to have a clear route to the end. Mariano's game was an impressive one for sure, but can he really win without a secure strategy?

mirdo, the Weak Link: Despite being included in the alliance from the get go, mirdo did little throughout the game, and coasted along, just like a gull. Despite winning an early veto early on, he was handed a win from his allies. Within the alliance, he played the role of court jester, entertaining other contestants and doing his best to endear them to him and secure their jury votes. One aggressive jury questioning later, and it looks like mirdo did his best to make his dime-a-dozen play seem like solid gold. Was his pitch enough to make up for his earlier shortcomings and win him the game?

This season had its up and downs, its high points and low points, but at the end of the day, by a vote of 5-1-0...

Lorde has won BB3, in a clean sweep!!! Congratulations Lorde, you've fought hard to earn your spot at the top and you very much deserve it. Now, below are who each juror voted for, take a look:

@rainyman123 voted for mirdo
@Nebby Baggington voted for Lorde
@Little Cherrim voted for Lorde
@NinjaPenguin voted for Lorde
@VioletValkyrie voted for Lorde
@Blakers voted for Lorde

This was a great season, and I look forward to seeing your guys' thoughts on how the season played out!

For the final time this season...

This is Quaking, signing out!

Congrats to my right-hand girl, Lorde!
Congrats as well to our right-hand gull, mirdo!

I'm planning to state my full thoughts on the game once I'm able to, but I have an important thing to say to everyone here.

Since this game has ended, you may be thinking "What happens to the future of PokéBeach Big Brother, and when can I play again?"

I'm planning to host the fourth season of this game. I'm going to give myself and the other players of this game a couple months to relax and sort things out. If any of you are interested, or want to potentially discuss the hosting, stay in contact with me, I'll gladly talk with you. Get excited! I have some great plans for this.

WOOHOO, awesome! Thanks everyone who voted for me!

First, I'd like to commend @mirdo on putting up a great fight! I enjoyed the debate, and it was quite necessary. I was hoping for one of you to debate me. Congratulations on Runner-Up! I hope everyone else liked the little show we put on for y'all!

Next, I'd like to shoutout The Galactic Empire, consisting of @VioletValkyrie, @Blakers, @NinjaPenguin and mirdo! It was a great game and I enjoyed playing it with you guys. We truly outshone the competition and I'm very much glad we chose the people we did.

Thirdly, and finally, I'd like to thank each and every one of you for playing this game. It's a lot of work hosting games like these, and hosts appreciate it when their games get filled. Thanks for making this a great game!

As for hosting, I think @quakingpunch73 overall did an awesome job. The game was polished, and creative. I loved the inspiration of the advantages based on the seven sins, especially! There were some points where I, along with the rest of our faction (but yeah mostly me) would get angry with him because it seemed like he was trying to plant false seeds of doubt. That's really my only complaint hosting wise, and it pretty much stopped after Week 4 anyways. You hosted a creative and fun game and I'm happy I decided to try competing this time around!

Overall, it was an awesome season and I can't wait for the next edition!

Now that the game has ended and I have the time, I'd like to express my thoughts on the entire game in detail, as I'm sure they'll be interesting to some people. Before we start, I have to state that I don't wish to come across as conceited by writing this, and want people to once again keep in mind that this is a game we were playing. I don't wish bad intentions towards anyone I talk about in the game by writing these words. Now... to start this off, I'm going to give a quote from the host, @quakingpunch73. When I was evicted, he asked for my thoughts on the game, and presented me with the following question: "Do you believe you were a hero or a villain?"

I responded "I think I'm the biggest villain PokéBeach Big Brother has ever had."

Before the game had even started, I was approached by @Lord o da rings and @NinjaPenguin to be in an alliance consisting of them, @Blakers, and @mirdo. I eagerly accepted, since I had planned to be allied with NP and Blakers because of being the strongest partners I had in Big Brother 2, as well as Lorde knowing that she had hosted the past two seasons and would be a great ally to have, and knew mirdo would be trustworthy and a good social anchor to have in the game. I had unknowingly joined the strongest alliance PokéBeach Big Brother has ever seen, the Galactic Empire.
But there was another alliance. I was contacted by @Fiery_Lugia alongside @rainyman123 to form a three-person alliance. I hesitantly stated I would wait for Rainy's response before joining, believing that FL had contacted me planning to leech of my high standing in Big Brother 2, and backstab me later. Rainy never responded, and I hesitantly joined FL. I had planned to bait FL into establishing his potential connection with Lorde and NP through another alliance, the Team Lillie alliance, after he had mentioned it to that chat, thinking that fooling him into thinking Lorde and NP were allied with him could lead into a great setup to backstab him through the Empire if he ever tried to attack me. Upon talking more between us, I immediately knew that my potential thoughts of him trying to play me weren't to worry about, and he was a safe ally. FL and I stayed allied through the entire game until our evictions, and he was one of the best allies I had through the entire game, being an encouraging player and following me in our alliance to keep him in the game and be taken under my blade to ride into the late game like I promised him. I'm sorry you were evicted earlier, FL. I wanted to keep you in the game for as long as I could, and I was never lying when I told you I wanted the final three to have you in it.
---
During week one, the Galactic Empire had heard word that @Jadethepokemontrainer had been creating several alliances at the very start of the game to put him in a very strong social spot, and decided that we needed to take him out first to prevent any kind of growth in power he could have later in the game. I had won the Head of Household and set the board perfectly. The house's options were between the social threat we knew we had to evict, or @TheSceptileMaster, who we knew wouldn't have social strength through the game. Winning the Power of Veto, I realized the game knew who the two strongest players were. It was me and Jade, and Jade would be evicted.
---
TSM's sour attitude towards the game and his allies made us the next target on our list. Lorde, NP, and Blakers had been allied with TSM, and he had accused them of convincing me to nominate him because they wanted to backstab him. He was wrong all along and I leeched off his sour attitude from being nominated that week to once again set the board perfectly to nominate TSM. I still laugh at that 10-0 eviction vote, because I knew I never had to worry in Week Two.
---
In this time during the game, we kept the heat on who we suspected Jade would continue to be allied with in the possible case of his return. This meant choosing to evict either @pikachuuuu101 or @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK thanks to a well set week by NP.
---
After Week Three, @Mariano11887 began to pose himself as a threat. And the Empire knew what happened if someone was strong enough to defeat me in a competition, I would be sent home, and the empire would lose one-fifth of its power. I was thankful to have the connection I did with @TOTAL_EPICNESS and was able to read both Nick and Mariano's movements in the veto. I led the team of mirdo, TE and I to victory that week, and while I knew mirdo would veto himself, I also knew I wouldn't have anything to worry about. Also, Quaking? Nice nod to the boyfriend stealing joke. That honestly made my week, and TE's reaction to it was even better. No hate to TE, but damn, dude.
That is, until Mariano nominated NinjaPenguin. For a reason I still don't understand. It's like you didn't have anyone else to nominate, you chose mirdo by random chance and nominated an honest-playing NP because you "thought he was lying to you". Either way, I had to manipulate the rest of the Empire in order to save myself, and we lost NP that day, but I think we all knew he could climb back up and we'd get him back. Thanks for taking that hit for me, NP, intentional or not.
---
In Week Five, Mariano's actions were clear. Someone wanted me dead, and when they want me dead, they won't live. Lorde and I casually fought for HoH, but realized Lorde was in the better position to take HoH, even though I'm pretty sure she beat me anyways. We set the board to nominate Rainy, as I suspected along with FL that he had been leaking the contents of our alliance chat to Mariano, and that if we couldn't remove Mariano, we may as well take his ally. @Nebby Baggington was purely a pawn, and had no reason to go up besides setting the board to veto Nebby and backdoor Mariano. I had my fun destroying the veto, and decided to play some mindgames, to veto Rainy to either possibly keep his trust and not alert him that he was a target, or to have him as an honest ally. No one had any reason to vote for Nebby, (Well, Rainy's vote made no sense. Why would you vote for Nebby? And publicly, too?) and Mariano was smoothly backdoored, as we had planned.
But during that week, something funny happened. Lorde and I realized that Mariano was pushed against a wall, and had an interesting reaction. He seemed to be so focused on eliminating me that he never suspected Lorde was allied with me, even after Lorde had used the veto on me during Week Two. He realized that too late, and we used that focus to our advantage, and cleanly eliminated Mariano. I decided to be a bit of a tease. We all knew Mariano would be evicted, so I had my fun.

After Week Five ended, Blakers thought of something great. What if we forged a fake Anti-Violet Resistance to make it seem like he wanted me evicted? We could fool Mariano upon his inevitable return to the game, and anyone else invited was an ally who was alerted beforehand that the resistance was fake. It was beautiful and it was the set up we needed to keep a lie going the entire game.
---
Week Six was a fun one. First, NP comes back and we find out he's got immunity for two weeks without sacrificing his vote weight. Through social connections, the Empire kept vote majority throughout the entire game, and zero eviction votes were not weighed by the Empire. This advantage allowed us to get NP back without sacrificing his vote weight, putting him in an excellent position. Week Six was easily abused by our vote weight, and we basically got a free pick on who we wanted gone. Our two targets were Rainy and Nick, and seeing how Rainy had warnings by that point, Nick was gone.
I'm almost certain Nick voted to evict me, but the Empire voted for Nick. Who was that last vote sent to, though? I'm genuinely curious, let me know if you didn't vote for either me or Nick in Week Six.
---
Week Seven was also fun. I was almost unable to play the HoH, so I left it to the Empire to win. Blakers had achieved a near-perfect score, and by that point I decided I couldn't compete with him, and didn't enjoy the game I had to play. We kept going and the board was set up to clean up who we had left to evict before we all knew Mariano would be returning. The ideal set up was keeping the Empire in power and removing Mariano and any potential allies to keep that power. Using the Pendant to win the veto was something that was so rewarding, and something I hoped would take some heat off me. But I didn't imagine that move would make Mariano think I was allied with Nebby. I never was. I got to show off a bit and "save" Lorde from Blakers, who had nominated her to keep the Resistance believable. We didn't really want @Little Cherrim evicted that week, but we wanted to keep FL because of how great of an ally he was to me, and a sacrifice had to be made.

At this point in the game I made a realization. Who was a threat to me who was still in the game? Deep down, I knew I could overpower most of the resistance in competition and that the jury could never deny how the game crumbled in my hand to give me a deserving win. But that's when I realized I could overpower most of the resistance. One person could have me beat, and one person scared me from Big Brother 2. If I could set it up, NinjaPenguin had to leave the game once and for all. I kept it to myself for now.
---
And here's where I believe things get bent. The Empire expected Mariano's return in Week Eight. That wasn't surprising. What was surprising was being given a free double eviction upon his return, which I think we can all agree wasn't exactly the most fair move that could've been given, and is a personal issue I have with the hosting of this game. Mariano's nominations made sense, and were actually very strong, even if he was unfairly given them. I was finally caught with blood on my hands working with Lorde, and had heavy suspicion of having been working with FL. I was given a strong veto that I spent a lot of time on, and kept pushing knowing I could actually face death this week. I won the veto and removed myself, unfortunately I wanted to keep both of my strongest allies, but knew that wouldn't be possible, but also couldn't weigh the Empire into making the moves I wanted without Lorde. Fortunately, NP was given the nomination and I was able to at least have some semblance of a happy ending that week. But I lost FL. Lorde and I kept looking forward, but my perfect Final 3 could no longer be Lorde, FL and myself. We had to adapt.
---
We had another casual competition for the HoH, and whether it was for good board position, saving me, or her just doing better, she had won. We had to discuss the possibility of nominating me, as we suspected mirdo would possibly turn on me and Lorde needed to keep good social standing with the alliance to keep us in. I had agreed, and the veto was set. I was certain I would win, but I couldn't show anyone my score.

And then Blakers beat me. And I want to congratulate him on that. I don't believe I got overconfident, but this wasn't really a game I was good at. As soon as he didn't change the nominations, I knew it was me or Mariano, and, well... Mariano wasn't a threat once I was gone. He could be easily swept by the remaining alliance members, and even if he reached the finale, I knew I could weigh the jury into voting against him beyond the grave, to keep him from winning a game I don't believe he deserved. I told the Empire once I was evicted that I wanted Mariano gone and personally told Lorde I didn't have hard feelings about my eviction. It was a strong move from her, and the move she needed to make. She made up for it.
---
I was the biggest villain PokéBeach Big Brother has ever seen. No one in the history of this game has pushed so much fear into the minds of other players, all to end with a final eviction because the entire game knew that if I was allowed to live, no one remaining would ever have a chance. I didn't win this game, but I believe myself to have played the strongest game throughout these weeks. This is all I've done right now. But I will be back.

In these final moments, I want to give thanks.
I want to give thanks to Lorde for being my right-hand girl through the entire game, for being one of the strongest allies I held in this game, but also just for being a friend throughout this game, whether it was related to this game or not.
I want to give thanks to Fiery_Lugia for being the other of the strongest allies I held in this game. I'm so happy that I was able to fulfill promises to you that I could keep you in the game for as long as I could, and your enthusiasm to work with me and your loyalty was awesome.
I want to give thanks to the rest of the Empire, to NP for being encouraging and joking a lot with me, and pushing me forward, especially late-game with some of the things he said to me, even after evicted. To mirdo, for being someone who was incredibly fun to work with, for coming through for us when we needed you, and once again, just being someone I enjoyed talking to. And to Blakers, for being dependent, having the connections the alliance needed near the mid/late game, playing the honest game but willing to scout when needed, and for being another person pushing me forward. I expect to take my revenge for you beating me in that veto, though.
And thanks as well to Quaking, for hosting this game. Even with all of the bad-mouthing we gave you, thank you. This obviously wouldn't exist without you, but you hosted a game that did indeed keep us on our toes the entire time. I'll be one of the ones to admit that we were on edge a lot of the time playing just because of how much you screwed with us.
An indirect thanks to the other players of this game for being part of this, and in some cases, even just giving me someone to put a target on. This game was really fun to play and it wouldn't have been without you signing up.
This is VioletValkyrie, saying thank you for PokéBeach Big Brother: Out of the Box.

Firstly, huge congratulations to Lorde for winning! You deserved it! :D

And big thanks to my Galactic Empire teammates, @Lord o da rings, @mirdo, @NinjaPenguin, and @VioletValkyrie. You guys were a lot of fun to play and talk with, and in my opinion made this game much more enjoyable!

And thanks to @quakingpunch73 for hosting! Overall, the game was very well put together, and the flavor was very creative! Very nice job!

And to Blakers, for being dependent, having the connections the alliance needed near the mid/late game, playing the honest game but willing to scout when needed, and for being another person pushing me forward.
About this.

This was really my first game playing with any kind of dishonesty at all, and I'm sure that there are a lot of people who probably don't really trust me after this. So, I'd like to apologize to the people who I ended up betraying in this game, including @Jadethepokemontrainer , @TheSceptileMaster , @Mariano11887 , and @VioletValkyrie . I'd also like to apologize to @Fiery_Lugia if I upset you by nominating you. You never were my target, and you went up so I could continue masquerading mirdo as my ride-or die.

In the future, I'd like to play like I did in the first two seasons and in The Challenge 8, where I was honest the whole way through. I want to be someone who is trustworthy in these games, and honors my alliances. Next time, I'll try to be better about that.

I expect to take my revenge for you beating me in that veto, though.
Please tell me it's not gonna be another RNG elimination or shortened deadline...

Good game everybody!! Special congratulations to Lorde for winning the game, I'm really happy for you because, like I said, you deserved it! :)

images

Am I the only one that knows da way? Dx

I want to give thanks to Lorde for being my right-hand girl through the entire game, for being one of the strongest allies I held in this game, but also just for being a friend throughout this game, whether it was related to this game or not.
And to you as well. I enjoyed every moment with you, in game and out. You've become one of my closest friends on the beach in a really short time, talking about RWBY and DDLC and whatever else. Love ya girl.
Firstly, huge congratulations to Lorde for winning! You deserved it! :D
<3
And big thanks to my Galactic Empire teammates, @Lord o da rings, @mirdo, @NinjaPenguin, and @VioletValkyrie. You guys were a lot of fun to play and talk with, and in my opinion made this game much more enjoyable!
I feel like the Galactic Empire was more than a BB3 alliance, we became super close as a group because of the game, but the game hardly defines us at this point.
Good game everybody!! Special congratulations to Lorde for winning the game, I'm really happy for you because, like I said, you deserved it! :)
Thanks Mariano! We may have been at odds this time around, but in the future I'd very much like to work with you, for real this time. You play the game very well, and despite your weaknesses (we all have them), you're a very strong competitor.
images

Am I the only one that knows da way? Dx
Oh god, why this meme? Anyways, I'd like to ask, why vote who you did? And to extend the question, why did anyone vote the way they did?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back