Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Out of the Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Week 1- Vote Outcome!

All of the votes have been tallied and the results are final. In a moment, I will reveal the evicted houseguest. This person will have to gather all of his/her belongings and leave immediately out of the Big Brother House (and cannot be in communication with any houseguest about Big Brother as long as they are not in the game). However, this houseguest may still have a chance to influence the game, though only will time will tell if they will...

By a vote of 9-3... @TheSceptileMaster
You are safe! Which means...

@Jadethepokemontrainer, you are eliminated from the game! Sorry Jade! However, feel free to still follow along with the game!

Houseguests, you have just made the first difficult choice in a long line of choices. This is only the beginning. Be prepared for a long game. Due to not voting, @triplemo will recieve their first warning. Please be more active in the future! Thank you in advance. Week 2 will be up shortly, and oh boy, it's gonna be a good one!

This is Quaking, signing out!

Last edited:
Week 2- Head of Household!

Welcome to your second Head of Household, houseguests! Another week means another HOH, and this Head of Household Competition will take place on the forums!

HOH: Turnabout Trump!

This HOH is based around strategy and social perception. The name of this competition is Turnabout Trump. In this simple competition, you will be asked to order all of the other contestants, except @VioletValkyrie in order of your favorite to least favorite. The criteria for favorite and least favorite will be up to you! An example list will be provided below to give you guys an idea on how points in this competition will be allotted. PM me or DM me your lists privately!

1. A
2. B
3. C
4. D
5. E
6. F
7. G
8. H
9. I
10. J
11. K
12. L
13. M

In this example, A will get 13 points, B 12, C 11, and so on, until N gets 1 point. The winner will be based off of how many points they get overall. Feel free to strategize and team up to vote in similar ways. I'm sure this competition will have a very interesting conclusion.

You guys have a little under 72 hours to team up in Turnabout Trump for that second HOH, or until 8:00 PM on Monday, December 4th.

Last edited:
A bit under 24 hours to submit your submission for the 2nd HoH or take a warning! You really don't want to not submit!

Week 2- Head of Household Results!

The results are in, and it's time to see who is the newest HoH and the second of many to come! These results will be not only value in determining the HoH this time around, but also the social hierarchy in the house for the rest of the game.

1st. @Lord o da rings ~ 120 points
2nd. @Little Cherrim ~ 116 points
3rd. @NinjaPenguin ~ 114 points
4th. @Blakers ~ 98 points
4th. @mirdo ~ 98 points
6th. @Nebby Baggington ~ 94 points
7th. @TheSceptileMaster ~ 92 points
7th. @rainyman123 ~ 92 points
9th. @Fiery_Lugia ~ 76 points
10. @TOTAL_EPICNESS ~ 74 points
11. @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK ~ 59 points
12. @triplemo ~ 56 points
13. @Mariano11887 ~ 54 points
14. @pikachuuuu101 ~ 51 points

Now, normally, this is where I would say, congratulations to Lorde for winning the second HoH of the season. However, things are a little bit different for this competition. Earlier, I said that the winner would be based off of how many points they got, and you all assumed that the winner would be the person who got the most points. However, this competition is a turnabout after all, so things are little bit different than expected. The winner of the second HoH is actually the person with the least amount of points! This means that I'll be congratulating @pikachuuuu101 for becoming the second Head of Household this season! Your nominations are due in 24 hours, or on December 5th at 8:00 PM! Be sure to discuss with your allies and come up with 2 nominees for the Power of Veto competition!

@TheSceptileMaster receives a warning for not submitting this competition. This means that him and @triplemo will not be randomly selected for the Power of Veto competition this week. Be sure to be more active in the future!

The results are in, and it's time to see who is the newest HoH and the second of many to come! These results will be not only value in determining the HoH this time around, but also the social hierarchy in the house for the rest of the game.

4th. @mirdo ~ 98 points

Now, normally, this is where I would say, congratulations to Lorde for winning the second HoH of the season. However, things are a little bit different for this competition. Earlier, I said that the winner would be based off of how many points they got, and you all assumed that the winner would be the person who got the most points. However, this competition is a turnabout after all, so things are little bit different than expected. The winner of the second HoH is actually the person with the least amount of points! This means that I'll be congratulating @pikachuuuu101 for becoming the second Head of Household this season! Your nominations are due in 24 hours, or on December 5th at 8:00 PM! Be sure to discuss with your allies and come up with 2 nominees for the Power of Veto competition!

@TheSceptileMaster receives a warning for not submitting this competition. This means that him and @triplemo will not be randomly selected for the Power of Veto competition this week. Be sure to be more active in the future!

YAY!, i'm the least popular!

4th. @mirdo ~ 98 points

You sly son of a...
Well, it makes the game more interesting, certainly. I'm pretty sure you had us all fooled.

Week 2- Veto!

As a part of the Veto Competition, there will be three players drawn by random draw to play with the HOH and two nominees for the golden power of Veto. The players selected for the PoV competition are:

HoH: @pikachuuuu101

Nominee: @VioletValkyrie

Nominee:
@TheSceptileMaster

Random Draw: @Lord o da rings
Random Draw: @NinjaPenguin
Random Draw: @Blakers

You will be playing Run 3 to see who can run the farthest! Scoring will be based off of how far you run in Infinite Mode, so be sure to play that mode when submitting your score! The competition will end in 48 hours on December 6th at 9:00 PM EST.

Sooooo.... for explanations, violets is very simple, she is one of the best players in this game and, from knowing @Jadethepokemontrainer s score, probably has a large team.
And for @TheSceptileMaster It is because he has not posted in this thread, ever, and seems inactive

That's fair. When did I ever know Jade's score for anything, though? We were never in contact, nor have I been in contact with anyone else.
For all I know what you're claiming is an ally of Jade backstabbed him and sent his score to me thinking I could compete.

I'm not going to weigh any counter-argument as to what I think of your nominations, however I believe TSM should do the same, you've been nominated, you can't counter-argue every time you're nominated for a PoV whether you think it's justified or not.

I'll end with that, and wait for PoV results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back