Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Out of the Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you wish to throw a competition in the future, please plan ahead when submitting your score.

Wonderful. Thank you for your answer.

how are you only at 2000 points XD
anyways, why would you want that?

NinjaPenguin has an excellent point. Although I just wanted to make sure we all knew that was an option if we ever needed it.

@pikachuuuu101
Who said I was only at 2000?

May we choose to have a score lower than our highest score be our final entry? @quakingpunch73
For clarification: May I choose to submit two screenshots (one with 1000 points, the other with 2000 points), and select the one with the lowest score (the screenshot with 1000 points) to be my final entry?
This question applies to all competitions, not just the first week's HoH.
Right here you said you were at 2000 points

Week 1- Head of Household!

Welcome to your first Head of Household, houseguests! Your first HOH is an online game I've found to be something I've played a lot in recent times, Winterbells!

HOH: Winterbells

http://www.freewebarcade.com/game/winterbells/

-You are allowed to keep taking screenshots and submitting them until the competition ends, but only your highest score counts. Remember to include some sort of 'Beach ID in your screenshot, whether it be an open tab of your profile or your name, so that I know you aren't cheating. Scores can be submitted to me through Discord or PMs on the 'Beach.

-The first HOH will win a significant advantage in the game. This advantage is known as the Pendant of Pride. They are not at liberty to share what the advantage does with anyone, can lie about what it does, and may use it when they feel they need to by PM'ing me privately on the 'Beach or on Discord.

You guys have a little over 72 hours to shoot for the sky in Winterbells for that first HOH and the
Pendant of Pride, or until 5:00 PM on Saturday, November 25th.
what time zone?

You guys have about 18.5 hours left to submit scores, and I'm still missing some from quite a few of you! Make sure that you submit them to me ASAP if you have not already and shoot for the stars!

Week 1- Head of Household Results!

The results are in... With an astounding score of 108,842,222,260, the first Head of Household this season, and the winner of the Pendant of Pride...

@VioletValkyrie! That score was absolutely insane, and the next highest placing scorer only had around 1% of your score! You will be PM'ed the details of your advantage soon, and must nominate 2 houseguests for eviction in thread by 5PM EST on November 26th! Losers, I suggest you talk to Violet, since your fate in this game is potentially in her hands.

Warnings:
This competition, I have chosen to be generous and not give anyone advantages, although a few of you would have received them had I been a bit stricter. Please double check and submit scores ASAP in the future! If we had worked out a Tech Difficulties week, then that has been removed as well, and you can still play in competitions, vote, be nominated, etc.

This is Quaking, signing out!

Thank you, my host.

I have a question to ask my fellow houseguests, but I'm quite busy at the moment and won't have the opportunity to ask for a while.

I'm proud to have won the first HoH as I spent a lot of my time getting a good score.

Fellow houseguests! It will be time to announce my nominees for eviction soon, and two of you will be chosen by me to be evicted!

So, I ask this question of you all: Who do you want me to nominate to evict?
Who do you see as a threat in this game? Do you know of any alliances that you see as a threat and would like to be rid of?
And even quite possibly, why should I not nominate you this week?

I am currently not aligned to any alliances and would like to see who I can consider allies in this game. This is your chance to weigh the game in your favour if you wish.

Send me a forum PM along with @quakingpunch73 before my deadline of 5PM EST on November 26th to take this opportunity for your own.

I will make my final decision after someone has convinced me enough to nominate two houseguests.

Thank you for your time, and apologies to the host for my delay.

Week 1- Veto!

As a part of the Veto Competition, there will be three players drawn by random draw to play with the HOH and two nominees for the golden power of Veto. The players selected for the PoV competition are:

HoH: @VioletValkyrie

Nominee: @Jadethepokemontrainer

Nominee: @TheSceptileMaster

Random Draw: @rainyman123
Random Draw: @pikachuuuu101
Random Draw: @Blakers

You will be playing Snover's Desert Drop to see who can make the most sundaes and get the most points! The competition will end in 48 hours on November 28th at 5:00 PM EST.

This is Quaking, signing out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back