Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Out of the Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikachuuuu101

Custom Title
also, I have no idea what the rules mean, is it along the lines of

#1- there is a competition, the winner becomes HOH

#2- the HOH chooses 2 people to play an elimination game, and 2 more are randomly chosen to participate as well

#3- the competition plays out, the winner is safe from elimination, and people vote which of the 3 others to kick out

or something compleatly different

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
also, I have no idea what the rules mean, is it along the lines of

#1- there is a competition, the winner becomes HOH

#2- the HOH chooses 2 people to be up for elimination, and 3 more are randomly chosen to participate as well

#3- the competition plays out, the winner can save one of the two from elimination, if they do, the HOH picks another person, other than the winner of the competition, to be up for elimination with the person that was not saved and people vote which of the 2 to kick out

or something compleatly different
The edited quote is what the rules are.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Game Start!
Hello Houseguests! We've reached 16 houseguests, all of whom are revving up to play one of the most strategic and mental games of all time, Big Brother! Unlike the cliques last season, there are no major format-defining twists this season... yet. Right now, you are heavily encouraged to make new alliances with other houseguests to maneuver yourself through the game. If you wish to make an alliance with a fellow houseguest or houseguests, please be sure to include me in that PM or Discord Server. The first HOH will start in 48 hours, or on November 22nd at 5:00 PM EST, which should leave you plenty of time to strategize and speculate about twists before it. On one final note, the first HOH might win something a bit more than just the privileges that come with being Head of Household this week... Good Night Houseguests, I'm your host, Quaking, signing out!

Status
Not open for further replies.