my very first fake pokemon

shakir99 said:
i take you are asking for voltrox. here u go-

WOW! Voltrox is terrible!!!! It does not show any electricity looking states in it at all. Maybe don't add littl things att the ends of his arm's like this...terrible thing but it is just a showcase thing to show you what I mean...

Showcaseforshakir.png

All of this is meant to be said on oppisite day! LOL! XD!

oh man...i am getting tired of modifying things...okay! i'll edit voltrox soon.

i made two new tyrogue evos.
while training if tyrogue's sp. attack > sp. deffense at level 30, then it evolves into this-

the boxing pokemon.

but if sp. deffense > sp. attack then we get a

the weight-lifting pokemon.

those look good...but not good to be one of the hitmons. those dont look like hitmons at all they are too fat or too tall and the weight lifting one has cresselias colors

I actually liked the other one better, that looks like a rock pokemon. You shouldn't have changed it. Don't make it like the others. Make it original. What you made was believable, and very original. Don't make it look like other things already made. Make it your own, like you did with the other SP. DEF evo.

Oh no I did not mean change it but now that you have it you could have like a metal coat and trade it on regirock to make him look like that steel and rock. Keep the others they were original and good.

But like I said you could always to the regirock thing.

Don't make these fake pokemon to entertain us, make it because you like making the fakes. Like someone told me before on my fanfics, don't make it to see what others like about it, but because you like writing. So, nobody likes every single pokemon actually created. If you like the pokemon, keep it as it is. You don't have to care what everyone says. If you like what you're making, and enjoy it, you'll be just fine, if people like it or not.

Wow!
I like to draw fake pokemon too but I can't draw a thing on paint! :)
Great work on the fake pokemon!

And yeh, go with PokeLens advice.
Do it because you like it. :)

Shakir, those Tyrogue evo's, although they weren't as fitting for tyrogue evolutions as they should be, were fantastic as they were. Keep it up ^_^

i am kindda busy...my exam's going on. but i will be free by next tuesday. hopefully u will get some new fakemon then..

hell no!!....why would I be sarcastic???!!!!??

i really appreciate what u said there....

i hv had a LION for fire starter in my mind for long....the ant-line is ok, but i think fire line should be more robust. so, i made this one-Leonide. its the 1st stage evolution of the starter.

Back