my very first fake pokemon

It is ok. Not as good as your others. It doesn't have much detail. But its cool.

The idea is cool, but its head is a little small and if it had some flames sprouting from it's body in different places, then that would make it look better.

Well all my thoughts were already stated but good job were not trying to say redo it but were just stating our opinions what you think is all right with us.

remember moskull? i made a pre-evolution for it...here goes moskid-

it pricks into berries with the sharp barb on its head and then sucks juice out of it with the sucker at the tip of its belly.

i know its been very very long since i posted my last(was kindda busy wid exam and other syuff), but here u go-a brand new fakemon! done, as usual, with MsPaint. Its called Toucanut! Its grass/flying type. Its supposed to follow Blaziken-Empoleon line, if u know what i mean...

Wow, shakir it's been so long i thought you gave up on PB. Are you aware of that PB switched host and the whole site got lost!

yeah, i know about the black days...and some people on SPPF were saying that PB has shut down suddenly!-i was shocked and was really very sad about it. but i kept the habit of checking on it once in a while and then suddenly one day it loaded again-HURRAH!!

Back