my very first fake pokemon

shakir99

~~~fanatic pmn artist~~~
okay....i am a complete noob at this, but i tried to create some pokemon. here are the result. critisize as you please------
as suggested, I am including all my fakemons in the first post--

->
its a dart pokemon-water/steel type. i call it dartuna !
it evolves into the swordfish pokemon-swordash !

-this is leefrog.Leefrog is grass/poison type. based on a tree-frog.

--this is totter, a pure water type.

the mermaid fakemon line--
->->
merpole -> mermalass -> mermalady

->baboonerd(the fighting type baboon pokemon)

->the electric/dragon pokemon

->
cursage & spellord

->
burion and scorflauge

->platyre

GOD! I am tired of editting, go inside if you care!

I love the first one , just like a real dart :p

I don't have much impression on the second because I can't clearly see the face whatsoever

*silently reporting the post above me*

i LOVE the first one it looks good....

has qualites just like a dart , i like the blue and black ,i cant wait to see what the other evos of it are

as for the second , i dont like it at all , it just looks ugly to me , kinda messy , i just dont understand that one , i guess i need to see its pre-evos

Bellomence said:

Ummmm , i dont think you can report that post , its not SPAM , Its in the right place , no Abuse , what is it?

Ryan"TheSeaKing" said:

has qualites just like a dart , i like the blue and black ,i cant wait to see what the other evos of it are

as for the second , i dont like it at all , it just looks ugly to me , kinda messy , i just dont understand that one , i guess i need to see its pre-evos

Bellomence said:

Ummmm , i dont think you can report that post , its not SPAM , Its in the right place , no Abuse , what is it?

BagonBoy deleted his post or maybe the MOD deleted Bagon Boy's post, that's what I'm talking about. He said

[quote="BagonBoy]"Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool"[/quote]

or maybe more o's than the quoted texts above. you mean that's unacceptable ? I wonder why.

Bellomence said:
Ryan"TheSeaKing" said:

Bellomence said:

BagonBoy deleted his post or maybe the MOD deleted Bagon Boy's post, that's what I'm talking about. He said

[quote="BagonBoy]"Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool"

or maybe more o's than the quoted texts above. you mean that's unacceptable ? I wonder why.
[/quote]

O , ok i didnt see that , thanks for the clearification , i thought you were talking about the first post

and as for he first post , maybe a chainsaw evo for the dart water Pokemon , that would be cool

geee....thanks a lot! :) heres swordash-

evolved from dartuna and also steel/water type and obviously based on a sword-fish.

shakir99 said:
geee....thanks a lot! :) heres swordash-

evolved from dartuna and also steel/water type and obviously based on a sword-fish.

A+ , maybe you can start to turn these into sprites , if i was making my own RPG , i'd ask to borrow hose swordfish ones , because they're great , excellent job *claps*

Ryan"TheSeaKing" said:

yeah, i know i did a bad job on otterinse. i will try to make it clearer. and will also try to work on the pre-evos. u guys rock! u r all very inspiring!

otterinse isn't that good, but could be better if you turned it round so the face was at the front etc.

dartuna and swordash are great! the stage 2 could maybe be... umm... lochnech! - based on loch ness monster =)

How does the loch nech monster fit into a dart?
Good fakes of darts and as for the other one not that good.

heres another one. its called Leefrog. the final evo of a grass starter.

Leefrog is grass/poison type. based on a tree-frog. in the pic. u see its using Solar-beam !

its a crest--resembling three leaves. Leefrog shoots energy beams from this crest. see, how its using solar-beam??!!??

ok.... time for another one---
TOTTER! **not the starter, not antmore**

pure water type !

Bellomence said:
I love Leafrog and Swordash, they're better *claps* I also can't see the face of Totter, it looks like an monkey ?

click on the pic. to enlarge it.( sorry, i dont know how to post them in their real size.)
and totter is based on a sea-otter.

WOW! I have not been here in a while and I juct got bored and clicked here and wow they are all supendious. I can't wait to see more.

some more.....a complete evolutionary line this time.
these are based on mermaids. (kindda like the ralts-kirlia line).
i give--
merpole -> mermalass -> mermalady

merpole

mermalass

mermalady

they are water/psychic type.(but obviously u hv guessed that already!!)

Back