my very first fake pokemon

Looks nice. If these were all made in Paint, then try to keep them about this size so they'll look that much better.

thanx for the tip....
neway, i edited my electric-dragon pokemon that charizard88 ordered. heres the new one--

These are great, and you call yourself a noob? I'm more of a noob at this, at least your look like something. Mine don't. But anyway these are great, some of the best I've seen.

Saston

hey, keep working and obviously u will improve!
heres my latest--

its the fully evolved form of my water starter and it is based on a platypus. its tail is like a small boat so that it can carry people around!
now, what name suits it? any ideas??

The revised version is much better an cooler. Very good!

The 2 final evolutions are very coo, too! I love how you made them!

For the starter it could be Platiga
Platypus+Remiga (Latin for boat).

I like your fire ant starter, but I remember hearing about a Fire Ant starter a long time ago in an old thread. Thanks for the scorpions!

thank you all! i think i'll work on the gen-exclusive fish and bird pokemon now.

you're good at this.:) you only utheysed paint but look how awesome your fakemons are.:p keep it up! can't wait to see the upcoming new fakemon.:p

the koala pokemon, koalaby! its very pompous by nature but quite potent in battles.

Koalaby

the black-widow spider pokemon. Its dark/poison type. extremely venomous.

i call it venomourn!

honestly, dont you think spinarak should have a large branched evolution family...i mean, there are soo many types of spiders out there!!

shakir99 said:
the black-widow spider pokemon. Its dark/poison type. extremely venomous.

i call it venomourn!

honestly, dont you think spinarak should have a large branched evolution family...i mean, there are soo many types of spiders out there!!
hehehe, yeah your right. youn can add a tarantula pokémon too.:)

hey all, I am going hiking for a couple of days. will be back with a whole new bunch of fakemons. probably will return by 7th !!

but before i go something exclusive----
i have been thinking about my very own legendary trio for a long time and recently have materialized one of the three! the others in process---
the three trios are ape-based pokemon!(the legendary apes trio!)
the master of light--electric type
the master of sound--flying type
the master of heat--fire type
unfortunately have not decided the names yet !
anyway here goes the first of the three--

the master of light!!
flavor text: the vortex on its chest is a small black-hole that it can trigger at will and thus can suck out all the light from surrounding! bending light at will it can become completely invisible.

Well, the mouth, I can't see it's mouth, i mean, I see the eyes, but the mouth, it looks like it's hiding. It just looks like a pokemon ape without a mouth to me. It just looks pretty weird, is all.

hey all, i am back! hope to give u the other two apes soon!

PokeLen said:
Well, the mouth, I can't see it's mouth, i mean, I see the eyes, but the mouth, it looks like it's hiding. It just looks like a pokemon ape without a mouth to me. It just looks pretty weird, is all.

again, click on the pic. to enlarge it!

I did but Picoodle doesn't work on my computer. I don't see an image...all I see is a blank little space for something to be there but there isn't anything.

Back