my very first fake pokemon

electimortar said:
yeah there hasnt been a fire line yet and you have already done the full lines for grass and water

i have done the fire line---remember crownant? he is the final form of my fire starter. working on the other two--hopefully i can post them tonight.

UPDATE: completed the fire line

thanx!!

now the steel type pmn-TURBOLD!

completed the pre-evo of sparoll. i give u sparite-

Okay wow you are pretty good at this. What are you using to draw these? They look great aside from the fact that they are kinda jagged around the edges and some lines. I assume you're drawing them huge and shrinking them down to cause that, but I'd imagine there should be away around that.

Otherwise, great work.

Porygon said:
Okay wow you are pretty good at this. What are you using to draw these? They look great aside from the fact that they are kinda jagged around the edges and some lines. I assume you're drawing them huge and shrinking them down to cause that, but I'd imagine there should be away around that.

Otherwise, great work.

thanx!!
MS-paint--i'm usn MSpaint.
you assumed right. they are drawn in bigger proportion and then shrinked. but believe me, its better that way.

Shakir instead of those eveelutions of the rock and steel I think those could just be like pokemon that don't eveolve and stuff. Also I am finally going to start my game! So if you mind PMing me about it then we could talk about how we can do this we will talk and then start.

Beachdudelbi said:
OH maybe turbold could be another evo of Metang!

no dear, i've a complete line ready for turbold in my mind. it only needs to be put on paper(or MSpaint in my case). just wait.

i made a lemur of a pokemon. Its normal type-

completed turbold's evolved form--ROBUSTOR!

its steel/flying type.
and turbold has a split evolution. if u train it with an electric circuit attached it evolves into voltrox-which is steel/electric type.

Back