Moderator Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just need to confirm this for my own peace of mind. Does Saturday at midnight mean 26 hours from now or so or 2ish hours from now? To me midnight means 26 hours from now not 2. There is some saying 2 hours or so and some saying a day from now. I have worked hard on the application and don't want to miss out on a time misunderstanding.

richkid50000 said:
I just need to confirm this for my own peace of mind. Does Saturday at midnight mean 26 hours from now or so or 2ish hours from now? To me midnight means 26 hours from now not 2. There is some saying 2 hours or so and some saying a day from now. I have worked hard on the application and don't want to miss out on a time miscommunication.

I sent mine in but im assuming 26 hours from now.

SK

Guy89 said:
I believe somewhere earlier it said that either SR or WPM would PM us to set up a time for the interview.

Thanks.

SK

BKoala88 11:45 pm
(11:45:56 PM): Hello
(11:46:23 PM): The Moderator Applications are due in like 26hrs, not 2hrs right?
PokeBeachWebsite 11:46 pm
(11:46:33 PM): Yes

That's me and WPM's AIM Conversation talking like 30 seconds ago. So it is indeed 26hrs from now.

Thanks charizard and steelix. Hearing it indirectly from WPM is good for me.

26 hours left then until they are due.

Good luck to everyone! :p
I have got a question, if one person becomes a moderator, but then gets removed from the moderator list for some reason, will another person who sent an application take their place?
Oh yeah, another small question did you get my application?

I kinda already know whos gonna get it lol. If they sent it in.

Playerking95 said:
What do you mean palkia dialga clash?

I think he sees it as some sort of popularity contest. So obviously he's thinking about someone popular.
Because, if it isn't a popularity contest you couldn't know. And IIRC it isn't a popularity contest ;)

Not so much as a popularity contest as a smarts contest, lol. Who's the overall best member for the job, I believe, is what he means.

Aaaanyways, I'm kinda curious as to who will make it and the like. I have my speculations like every other member. I'll be glad when all this drama is done and over with.

inb4 all the 'omg why didn't i get picked 2 b mod sadfaic'

I know who sent in apps beacause I follow this thread. Also, I know whos worthy of it as i've been here long enough.

Of course this place wouldn't be PokeBeach if there was no speculation, even if it's private. _-_

Well then, good luck to everyone.

Eh, I just sent one in. The application was greatly written and well rounded on every subject to a full level. I wish the best of luck to anyone else that entered. =)
WP

I sent my application in because Ganon slapped me with a rail and told me I had to do it. So there you go. I think I have MSN and AIM somewhere...I'll have to look up my contact information for that.

The number is not set in stone. It depends on how many good applications we get.

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back