Finished Mafia XLVI - Salem Forces ~ ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes more sense to you: Lorde invented a Coven nightkill method or Lorde gave somebody a necronomicon N1?
N0, actually. We've seen no other reason for it to exist this game (besides my role, but that wasn't a decision; she could have just DM'd me at the beginning of D1), and that makes as much sense as anything else.
In fact, if you're doubting my claim, we have absolutely no reason for N0 to exist. Unless there's something (either me being right or you being Jugg) that you just so happen to know.

Actually, there is in game proof that Lorde invented a Coven NK method.
From the ToS wiki:
"When you have the Necronomicon, you have the added ability of selecting yourself as your first target to summon a Ghoul and deal a Basic attack onto your second target."

Looks like everybody who looked through the article missed that one.

So are you accepting that there's a Necro that had the Necronomicon from N1?
I concede that that is a possibility. However, there is still a chance that a kill was built into the Necromancer's role as well, with it lacking the basic defense and detection immunity that the GF has in order to differentiate the two.

I concede that that is a possibility. However, there is still a chance that a kill was built into the Necromancer's role as well, with it lacking the basic defense and detection immunity that the GF has in order to differentiate the two.
But literally the ghoul only exists in real ToS when they have the necronomicon. It makes perfect sense.

Why are you unwilling to admit this? It's simple. Because you know this is the truth, and you're denying just being caught. Everything adds up. So to quote the wonderful Cicero, "Perge quo coepisti, egredere aliquando ex urbe; patent portae; proficiscere."

Thanks for being able to assure me that you're the Necro over the Poisoner though! Looks like that ploy to try to lynch me just backfired, didn't it?
@scattered mind Were you able to catch up? Do you agree that we need to lynch a Coven?
Doesn't matter if scattered agrees or not. We lynch anybody but Coven and we lose. No matter what.

Why are you unwilling to admit this? It's simple. Because you know this is the truth, and you're denying just being caught. Everything adds up. So to quote the wonderful Cicero, "Perge quo coepisti, egredere aliquando ex urbe; patent portae; proficiscere."
I'm unwilling to admit this because I actually don't know and it's better to not come to false conclusions early. I could easily say that you are unwilling to admit that I am a Surv.

This conversation overall is derailing discussion though, and we should be focusing in on who to lynch, not the specific and theoretical mechanics of the Coven. I have to run out for now, but I asked Lorde about some mechanics of the set-up and should be able to post them later if you guys want.

@scattered mind Were you able to catch up? Do you agree that we need to lynch a Coven?

Yes. Can anyone make a proper case to follow? the past pages are filled with complicated ToS terminology and WIFOM discussion concerning surv jug and coven. I find it very confusing to really engage in discussion. What I do know is that we have a case of morda and quaking both claiming to be surv, making it a bit dangerous to put any of them to be hanged, since we need a coven lynched, not a surv or a jug. So, I am confused as to why people like NP are pushing for quaking's lynch and not focusing on Jabber.
Isn't he the more safe option?

Also, @Jabberwock , do you agree with my logic, and do you also see Mariano as townie? why? why do you think NP thinks he's townie, if not?

Yes. Can anyone make a proper case to follow? the past pages are filled with complicated ToS terminology and WIFOM discussion concerning surv jug and coven. I find it very confusing to really engage in discussion. What I do know is that we have a case of morda and quaking both claiming to be surv, making it a bit dangerous to put any of them to be hanged, since we need a coven lynched, not a surv or a jug. So, I am confused as to why people like NP are pushing for quaking's lynch and not focusing on Jabber.
FMPOV Quaking, Jabber, and Morda are Jugg and Coven. All these surv claims are just fakeclaims designed to trick you.
My current best guess is that Morda and Jabber aren't on the same team, since they've been at eachother's throats. But no matter which one is Jugg, it means that Quaking must be Coven.
Not only that, but for everything in this game to make sense role wise, Quaking has to be Necro with the Necronomicon. Which appears to be the better of the two Coven options to hang today.
This whole post about "derailing discussion" is just a lie. I've taken everything he's countered with, and used it to clear up my earlier confusion about him being investigated. That's all been very helpful imo.

Also, @Jabberwock , do you agree with my logic, and do you also see Mariano as townie? why? why do you think NP thinks he's townie, if not?

To simplify things, we need to lynch a Coven. My best options for that are NP and Jabber. NP already has 2 votes for trialing him, Jabber zero. Morda, which we almost all agree is the Jugg, has 3 votes, but we can't lynch the Jugg now.
If you vote NP and someone else does too, he will be on trial.

To simplify things, we need to lynch a Coven. My best options for that are NP and Jabber. NP already has 2 votes for trialing him, Jabber zero. Morda, which we almost all agree is the Jugg, has 3 votes, but we can't lynch the Jugg now.
If you vote NP and someone else does too, he will be on trial.
Why not Quaking?

That's alignment tunneling in your mind. Jabber's fine, but he's certainly not the best option.
I looked at all the posts that quaking did in this game and found things that make me think he is really the Survivor on a 90%. Of course I can be wrong like I was with Drac, but with my current read of the game, I choose to beleive him based on his past comments.

I looked at all the posts that quaking did in this game and found things that make me think he is really the Survivor on a 90%. Of course I can be wrong like I was with Drac, but with my current read of the game, I choose to beleive him based on his past comments.
And why am I not town?

And why am I not town?
Because with quaking being Survivor there can only be 2 townies, scattered and me. I really thought you were town before D4. Sorry buddy, but this time I prefer to trust quaking.
I have a question... Why did you say Jabber is not the best option now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back