Finished Mafia XLVI - Salem Forces ~ ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good game everybody! I enjoyed it very much despite it literally caused me headaches in some moments. I feel very happy the Town ended up winning together with the Survivor.
@GekkisaiDaiNi @TheSceptileMaster @Jadethepokemontrainer @scattered mind and @GM DracLord this victory is yours too!
I want to thank @quakingpunch73 again because this result would not be possible without his help :).

This was the first time I participated in a Mafia game so I don't know how were the previous ones, but in my opinion @Lord o da rings did a great job hosting this game. Thank you too!

Congrats town! I picked up reading this from the late game, and it was interesting even still. I had a feeling Jabber was bus-ing NP to get that town cred, but to be honest, I'm not sure where that feeling came from. Maybe throwing a scumbuddy under the bus is becoming too predictable? Hm.

We currently don't have any hosts lined up for any future mafia games, so if you're keen, send your application to @Vracken and myself with the relevant information. We are obviously looking for someone to host Mafia XLVI as soon as possible, so don't hesitate to send your app. ;)

Woah I didn't give a conclusion speech about this one! Whoops!

I thought the game was a ton of fun! I think I've told Lorde my thoughts on the balancing, but it was overall a very fun setup indeed!

The play was mostly pretty good on both sides, though there were moments I thought people leaped to conclusions way too much. Try to avoid tunneling like that in the future.
Also, I still love my psycho last minute Jugg. claim. :p

I'd also like to congratulate Mariano for joining the game and doing super well! I can't wait to see you play some more games.

Just wanted to say, @scattered mind dead liking was not illegal, I actually asked Lorde about it, and she said it was fine. GG everyone! :)
Yeah, whatever. This has been an established rule in the community before, and I'll say this again. Deadlinking is trash, and just as bad as deadspeaking. You're giving your consig result to the entire town, showing them opinions from a confirmed town, etc. Same goes for you talking about the game in chat. You led the town correctly, but highly unfairly. In fact, I'd argue that it delegitimizes the entire win, especially from what scattered said. By your logic, you could like one post from every day to tell us who you targeted post mortem. Or like posts that start with some letters that combine to form "NPISSCUM." It's actually quite bastard and total BS, and I will be much more angry at anyone who ever tries to deadlike again.
For Lorde, who had never playing in a real liking allowed game iirc, probably didn't realize why deadliking is so incredibly trashy. But I hope that by talking about this mistake, we can make sure that this never happens again. Because I'm only gonna take it worse from here on out.
Future Hosts: Never allow deadliking again unless you want the mafia to be really angry with you. It basically becomes Mia Fey, and we've had enough fighting about roles that can actually legally talk from deadchat. End of story.

Woah I didn't give a conclusion speech about this one! Whoops!

I thought the game was a ton of fun! I think I've told Lorde my thoughts on the balancing, but it was overall a very fun setup indeed!

The play was mostly pretty good on both sides, though there were moments I thought people leaped to conclusions way too much. Try to avoid tunneling like that in the future.
Also, I still love my psycho last minute Jugg. claim. :p

I'd also like to congratulate Mariano for joining the game and doing super well! I can't wait to see you play some more games.

Yeah, whatever. This has been an established rule in the community before, and I'll say this again. Deadlinking is trash, and just as bad as deadspeaking. You're giving your consig result to the entire town, showing them opinions from a confirmed town, etc. Same goes for you talking about the game in chat. You led the town correctly, but highly unfairly. In fact, I'd argue that it delegitimizes the entire win, especially from what scattered said. By your logic, you could like one post from every day to tell us who you targeted post mortem. Or like posts that start with some letters that combine to form "NPISSCUM." It's actually quite bastard and total BS, and I will be much more angry at anyone who ever tries to deadlike again.
For Lorde, who had never playing in a real liking allowed game iirc, probably didn't realize why deadliking is so incredibly trashy. But I hope that by talking about this mistake, we can make sure that this never happens again. Because I'm only gonna take it worse from here on out.
Future Hosts: Never allow deadliking again unless you want the mafia to be really angry with you. It basically becomes Mia Fey, and we've had enough fighting about roles that can actually legally talk from deadchat. End of story.

Thats why I prefer game where simply liking a post isn't allowed. Even if it alive liking, I felt if player simply like a post to agree on somepoint it maybe misinterpreted.
Mia Fey how I hate that role.

For the record, I have seen roles that can interact from the dead - and even communicate from the dead - that are both very fun and very engaging without compromising the game balance, it just that these roles have to be done really quite well for them to be successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back