Finished Mafia XLVI - Salem Forces ~ ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if the Jugg is either morda or quaking (both claimed surv) that means we should target either Jabber NP or Mariano?
Please help me to catch up.

You said here that you can produce a safeclaim, in no uncertain terms.
But I didnt have one. I can make one if i want to, but im survivor and I dont need one.
Why is Mariano more likely to be jugg than NP in your opinion?
NP just seems townier to me.
Yesterday, we noted that scattered's role suggested the presence of a Doc.
We then said "Doc from scattered+Drac being sheriff is suggesting FtC! One is scum!"
Why didn't you note that there was a confirmed role suggesting the presence of a Sheriff? If I knew about that, I probably would have wanted to hang scattered over Drac (which wouldn't have been any better, but that's only because we know that hindsight is 20/20).
This is a major scum point on quaking.
So if the Jugg is either morda or quaking (both claimed surv) that means we should target either Jabber NP or Mariano?
All of them can still be coven.

No, this is wrong. The only chance we have to win is to lynch a Coven today. If the Jugg is lynched, we automatically lose the game.
Nope. I've still got the vig.
So, @Jabberwock you said a lot of times you are aligned with Town (which I don't beleive)
Not totally sure why. You made your case, I defended, you basically said "yeah all that's true but you're still scum". I guess you're still assuming that there's definitely a survivor?
why don't you vote someone you consider a Coven instead of Morda?
Because we don't autolose if Jugg is lynched.
What do you think about NinjaPenguin?
NP and quaking are almost definitely coven FMPOV. If one of them reaches L-1 I'd be fine with a trial and lynch on them.

Yesterday, we noted that scattered's role suggested the presence of a Doc.
We then said "Doc from scattered+Drac being sheriff is suggesting FtC! One is scum!"
Why didn't you note that there was a confirmed role suggesting the presence of a Sheriff? If I knew about that, I probably would have wanted to hang scattered over Drac (which wouldn't have been any better, but that's only because we know that hindsight is 20/20).
Yes, but there still was the potential for Sheriff to be a safeclaim. We knew doc was in the game, because it could specifically cure poison, which was a killing ability that informed the player that only a doc could cure them, so a doc was necessary mechanically. Even with the sheriff claim, there was still potential for it to be a safeclaim, since there wasn't a need for it mechanically.

Dang. So now, lynching one Coven means we have 5 left.
TTTCJ
One town is dying from poison, leaving us with:
TTCJ
So if Coven and Jugg don't kill eachother, we have a anti-town win.

If we lynch Jugg, though, the situation is only worse.
TTTCC
Goes to:
TTCC no matter what.

So town is in a pretty dire spot. But we need to nail Coven.
Mariano is confirmed town almost no matter what. Would be shocked if he was anything else, because it would imply another Indie, which I sincerely doubt.
Which means (FYPOV) Quaking, Jabber, Morda, and myself for three scum.

So, as for my thoughts? Assuming that Quaking Jabber scumteam from earlier, one is poisoner, one necro.
Now, we have one main takeaway from the safeclaims of them: Quaking doesn't target and Jabber does. What does that mean?
Well Poisoner will always be seen as targeting in the case of a tracker.
But Necro can become Astral, which means that they're untrackable. Just like Quaking's safeclaim wants to be.

##VOTE: quakingpunch73

Dang. So now, lynching one Coven means we have 5 left.
TTTCJ
One town is dying from poison, leaving us with:
TTCJ
So if Coven and Jugg don't kill eachother, we have a anti-town win.

If we lynch Jugg, though, the situation is only worse.
TTTCC
Goes to:
TTCC no matter what.

So town is in a pretty dire spot. But we need to nail Coven.

Mariano is confirmed town almost no matter what. Would be shocked if he was anything else, because it would imply another Indie, which I sincerely doubt.
Which means (FYPOV) Quaking, Jabber, Morda, and myself for three scum.

So, as for my thoughts? Assuming that Quaking Jabber scumteam from earlier, one is poisoner, one necro.
Now, we have one main takeaway from the safeclaims of them: Quaking doesn't target and Jabber does. What does that mean?
Well Poisoner will always be seen as targeting in the case of a tracker.
But Necro can become Astral, which means that they're untrackable. Just like Quaking's safeclaim wants to be.

##VOTE: quakingpunch73
I think you and your scumbuddy are forgetting something super important right now. Whether that's intentional or not, however, I don't know.

If you and NP aren't both coven, then mord is coven and Mariano is jugg. That's kinda the only other possibility. :x
Yes, but we've established a doctor's existence in the game from the poison and scattered's now clear role, so you would have to be Coven in that scenario.

Yes, but we've established a doctor's existence in the game from the poison and scattered's now clear role, so you would have to be Coven in that scenario.
Mm no, I don't buy that. A doctor as a safeclaim would technically still be a doctor's "existence in the game". I believe Mariano is a much better bet as town than you or NP, but I don't believe that he's confotown.

I think you and your scumbuddy are forgetting something super important right now. Whether that's intentional or not, however, I don't know.
I have no clue if my clear and obvious scumbuddy is forgetting the thing that starts with C and ends with onsigliege, but I'm certainly not.
I believe that you may have some ability that makes you be seen as different or Nick just said random jibberish that happened to work out (maybe you asked Lorde for a survivor fakeclaim knowing that it would be a nice option based on what Nick said). Also note that because Invest gets no result for Jugg, if you are in fact Jugg, he may have faked something random for an actual reason.
I'm not sure, but that's my best guess as things stand, because I can't see Mariano as either scum type and scattered is town, which means you must be scum.

I have no clue if my clear and obvious scumbuddy is forgetting the thing that starts with C and ends with onsigliege, but I'm certainly not.
I believe that you may have some ability that makes you be seen as different or Nick just said random jibberish that happened to work out (maybe you asked Lorde for a survivor fakeclaim knowing that it would be a nice option based on what Nick said). Also note that because Invest gets no result for Jugg, if you are in fact Jugg, he may have faked something random for an actual reason.
I'm not sure, but that's my best guess as things stand, because I can't see Mariano as either scum type and scattered is town, which means you must be scum.
So, you are saying that I'm probably Coven?

So, you are saying that I'm probably Coven?
And that's the issue.
The consig thing makes me think you're most likely Jugg.
But at the same time, the Morda-Jabber stuff would have to be pretty hard bussing.

Going with Coven for now because I can't think of any reason Nick would have wanted to know your role of all people. For all we know, maybe he saw that Morda was Jugg? After all, his not even saying you were lying could be indicative of him actually taking a random guess.

Oh, and I'm gonna point out the two surv claims seem to be explained best by you being scum both ways. If the team is you-Morda, one of you two had a super shabby safeclaim that you needed to replace with just both being surv. If the team is you-Jabber, you asked for the claim after the lucky break from Nick, not expecting that Morda would also have been given the surv safeclaim the whole time.
Because I just can't see Lorde giving you two the same safeclaim from the start, or even worse, the Jugg being doomed once the real Surv would flip. That's just cruel.

And that's the issue.
The consig thing makes me think you're most likely Jugg.
But at the same time, the Morda-Jabber stuff would have to be pretty hard bussing.

Going with Coven for now because I can't think of any reason Nick would have wanted to know your role of all people. For all we know, maybe he saw that Morda was Jugg? After all, his not even saying you were lying could be indicative of him actually taking a random guess.

Oh, and I'm gonna point out the two surv claims seem to be explained best by you being scum both ways. If the team is you-Morda, one of you two had a super shabby safeclaim that you needed to replace with just both being surv. If the team is you-Jabber, you asked for the claim after the lucky break from Nick, not expecting that Morda would also have been given the surv safeclaim the whole time.
Because I just can't see Lorde giving you two the same safeclaim from the start, or even worse, the Jugg being doomed once the real Surv would flip. That's just cruel.
But, you're forgetting the most important part of this equation, and the part which proves that I am not scum. I direct you to the following post:
Since this post clears me of being scum, this means that I'm either the Jug or the Surv. However, if I was, in fact, the Jug, the dichotemy between morda's claim and my own become a huge issue. If he really was surv like he had claimed, there was no reason to not counterclaim during Day 3, as it would have been nothing but beneficial to him to have the person assuming his role lynched.

Although you guys didn't pressure me enough for me to reveal. Which is very unlike for veteran players like you guys.

There's a slight chance that SM would be executed and the day will end with me dying without being healed.

So here is my role

and here are my communication

Assuming the coven don't have the special ability to hide from the sheriff, this result clears quaking from being a coven member.

However he could still be the Juggernaut as far as I concern.
This was the post in question. Somehow it did not get quoted in my last post.

But, you're forgetting the most important part of this equation, and the part which proves that I am not scum. I direct you to the following post:

Since this post clears me of being scum, this means that I'm either the Jug or the Surv. However, if I was, in fact, the Jug, the dichotemy between morda's claim and my own become a huge issue. If he really was surv like he had claimed, there was no reason to not counterclaim during Day 3, as it would have been nothing but beneficial to him to have the person assuming his role lynched.
So? Sheriff sees Jugg as town and same goes for Coven with the Necronomicon.

So? Sheriff sees Jugg as town and same goes for Coven with the Necronomicon.
Yes, but Coven gets access to the Necronomicon on Night 3 in regular ToS, and since this game is heavily inspired by the original game, it is very likely that I would not have had the Necronomicon when Drac had scanned me. But, how do you know that there is even a Necronomicon in the game at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back