Finished Mafia XLVI - Salem Forces ~ ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I find it funny that you are trying to deny the Quaking-you scumteam, which would confirm you as Jugg FMPOV, and then are denying being Jugg.
Because Im survivor and either you or mariano is jugg (probably mariano) and jabber and quaking are coven.

Because Im survivor and either you or mariano is jugg (probably mariano) and jabber and quaking are coven.
Then I guess we're agreed in a way. You being Jugg means Jabber and Quaking are Coven. So let's get them.
##UNVOTE: Mordacazir
The real question is this: which one is the Poisoner and which one the Necro? Because I'd rather have the Poisoner around.

Then I guess we're agreed in a way. You being Jugg means Jabber and Quaking are Coven. So let's get them.
##UNVOTE: Mordacazir
The real question is this: which one is the Poisoner and which one the Necro? Because I'd rather have the Poisoner around.
Jabber probably is. And im still not jugg.

Right now, I think I have a good understanding of everyone's roles. I think we're looking at an NP-Jabber scumteam, with morda as the Jug. Scattered is definitely the mayor, and I'm 95% sure that Mariano is the doc due to Drac's poison and scattered's role revealing that there is a Doc in the game, in a similar vein to how PinApl's role confirms the existence of a sheriff in the set-up. From my point of view, I know I am the surv in the set-up, which can be seen as early as day 2, I believe. That makes morda the Jug in my eyes, and surv is his safeclaim. This can be seen from him not counterclaiming, since, as the indie, he wanted to bring as little attention to himself as possible. This leaves NP and Jabber as Coven. I think NP is likely the Necro and Jabber is the poisoner.

Right now, I think I have a good understanding of everyone's roles. I think we're looking at an NP-Jabber scumteam, with morda as the Jug. Scattered is definitely the mayor, and I'm 95% sure that Mariano is the doc due to Drac's poison and scattered's role revealing that there is a Doc in the game, in a similar vein to how PinApl's role confirms the existence of a sheriff in the set-up. From my point of view, I know I am the surv in the set-up, which can be seen as early as day 2, I believe. That makes morda the Jug in my eyes, and surv is his safeclaim. This can be seen from him not counterclaiming, since, as the indie, he wanted to bring as little attention to himself as possible. This leaves NP and Jabber as Coven. I think NP is likely the Necro and Jabber is the poisoner.
Okay. That was totally lost on me, so the fact that you didn't ever once mention that (and still voted guilty iirc) is incredibly scummy.

Okay. That was totally lost on me, so the fact that you didn't ever once mention that (and still voted guilty iirc) is incredibly scummy.
It was because of the fact that there was no precedent to the role mentions being true or not at the time. It was possible that Drac could have had a safeclaim. After his lynch, it became more clear to me that the role mentions were telling the truth.

It was because of the fact that there was no precedent to the role mentions being true or not at the time. It was possible that Drac could have had a safeclaim. After his lynch, it became more clear to me that the role mentions were telling the truth.
Yeah no. If the thought was that role mentions meant scattered+Drac would equal unfair FtC, meaning one was bad, why didn't you point out the whole Sheriff idea had backing from the flip of the dead GF?

I haven’t said anything aboit having a safeclaim?
You said here that you can produce a safeclaim, in no uncertain terms.
(though maybe Jabber vigged Mariano for some completely unapparent and terrible reason?)
Nope, didn't use it last night––we were definitely getting this extra day; would rather have saved it and potentially get another day.
2. Why the terrible "if I was blank logic"?
He was responding to your terrible "if you were blank" logic.
Why is Mariano more likely to be jugg than NP in your opinion?

I don't understand your question. Can you explain it?
Yesterday, we noted that scattered's role suggested the presence of a Doc.
We then said "Doc from scattered+Drac being sheriff is suggesting FtC! One is scum!"
Why didn't you note that there was a confirmed role suggesting the presence of a Sheriff? If I knew about that, I probably would have wanted to hang scattered over Drac (which wouldn't have been any better, but that's only because we know that hindsight is 20/20).

If you’re town you dont want to lynch jugger because you would lose. ;-;
Im 100% certain that NP and Jabber are coven. If you’re town, vote the coven.
This is true, it is something I was thinking about after I went to bed last night.

With some assumptions on that Necromancer Ghoul/Posion of course.
For all we know, the Ghoul is gone and they tried to posion Mariano last night.
We have no way to guess the details of the mechanic. All I can guess is that the two survs must be wrong and that vig claim is almost surely BS (though maybe Jabber vigged Mariano for some completely unapparent and terrible reason?)

And if we hang Coven today, I'm pretty sure that the town will automatically lose unless we get counter kills from Jugg and Coven. It's kinda a lose-lose.
No, this is wrong. The only chance we have to win is to lynch a Coven today. If the Jugg is lynched, we automatically lose the game.

I completely agree with this.

I know morda is at T-1, but I won't change my vote to him because I also think he is Jugg and lynching him will make us lose the game. The only change I would do to my vote would be switching to Jabber. Like morda said, any town-aligned player should vote a Coven, not the Jugg.
So, @Jabberwock you said a lot of times you are aligned with Town (which I don't beleive), why don't you vote someone you consider a Coven instead of Morda? What do you think about NinjaPenguin?
@scattered mind Where are you? Your vote will be very important here!

Yesterday, we noted that scattered's role suggested the presence of a Doc.
We then said "Doc from scattered+Drac being sheriff is suggesting FtC! One is scum!"
Why didn't you note that there was a confirmed role suggesting the presence of a Sheriff? If I knew about that, I probably would have wanted to hang scattered over Drac (which wouldn't have been any better, but that's only because we know that hindsight is 20/20).
Can you quote exactly where that is?

OMG there's Juggernaut. I know I should have suspected Lorde would include her favorite role, but-uh-eeeeeek! It's gonna kill every night from now on, will have basic defense after tomorrow, will Rampage (kill anybody who visited their target), and then their attacks go through protection. So yay...

May I ask you what you meant in that post by "will have basic defense after tomorrow"?

Guys how much time do we have?

So here's my issue:

Pretty obviously, imo, these claims imply FtC is possible, as there is a Doctor explicitly mentioned in scattered's role and yet Drac's tells us the Doctor can FtC if people really want. Now do I believe Lorde would ever include FtC possibility in a game, especially considering there was already a confirmed Bodyguard? No. So one of these two people are bad guys, and I'm highly betting on Drac, seeing that BG has already been revealed.
This whole strategy of claiming this huge power role is a bait for the Doctor to protect Drac tonight, so whichever role he isn't (Jugg/Coven) can't kill him. If he's Jugg, he was legit poisoned and wants healing. If he's Coven, he fakeclaimed the poison, trying to get the Doctor to save him.
So Drac's totally 100% bad, and we need him gone. I'm voting inno.
And everybody sheeped me on this one.

May I ask you what you meant in that post by "will have basic defense after tomorrow"?

Guys how much time do we have?
If Jugg successfully killed, it would now be immune to potential kills from either vig, poisoner, or likely that ghoul (though I can't be sure because IHANI how the ghoul works).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back