Finished Mafia XLVI - Salem Forces ~ ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also,

If juggernaut is lynched, Coven wins.

So if we are to believe Mariano (which I definitely do), scattered and Mariano are town. FMPOV, I'm town. So our remaining players are Quaking, Morda, and Jabber. Which makes sense because this whole idea of not being given a safeclaim is totally foolish and having 5/6 out of 12 players being anti-town is terrible game design too.
IHANI why I'm being voted (by Mariano specifically) over these people (since I think Morda just felt like OMGUSing to my suspicion on him). Maybe Mariano was also feeling that natural OMGUS? I dunno.

So, of Quaking+Morda+Jabber, where do I think the scumteam lies? Since I'm still somewhat doubting Morda-Jabber, I guess it'd be Jabber-Quaking. Makes sense, they've agreed on reads most of the game. Morda is therefore Jugg.

##VOTE: Mordacazir
If you’re town you dont want to lynch jugger because you would lose. ;-;
Im 100% certain that NP and Jabber are coven. If you’re town, vote the coven.

If you’re town you dont want to lynch jugger because you would lose. ;-;
Im 100% certain that NP and Jabber are coven. If you’re town, vote the coven.
Except you're not factoring in a certain something in that would not cause that to happen. Which I won't mention because it could be avoided if I did.

If coven is smart they, win.
With some assumptions on that Necromancer Ghoul/Posion of course.
For all we know, the Ghoul is gone and they tried to posion Mariano last night.
We have no way to guess the details of the mechanic. All I can guess is that the two survs must be wrong and that vig claim is almost surely BS (though maybe Jabber vigged Mariano for some completely unapparent and terrible reason?)

And if we hang Coven today, I'm pretty sure that the town will automatically lose unless we get counter kills from Jugg and Coven. It's kinda a lose-lose.

For all we know, the reason you two have the same thing you've claimed is that one of you had a super shoddy fakeclaim so you're using the same one.
But I claimed first so why would quaking claim the exact same role as my fakeclaim? Or do I just not understand your post?

But I claimed first so why would quaking claim the exact same role as my fakeclaim? Or do I just not understand your post?
What if you and Quaking are both Coven, and Quaking got some horrifically bad safeclaim like lookout? Then, you both claimed surv because Quaking claiming LO and having no results would mean he'd be lynched in a heartbeat.

What if you and Quaking are both Coven, and Quaking got some horrifically bad safeclaim like lookout? Then, you both claimed surv because Quaking claiming LO and having no results would mean he'd be lynched in a heartbeat.
We would make a safeclaim like veteran or something.

1. Why vet?
2. Why the terrible "if I was blank logic"?

Morda, if you just admit you're Jugg, I'll know for sure that there's no reason to hang you today, as will (hopefully) the rest of the town.

1. Why vet?
2. Why the terrible "if I was blank logic"?
1. Because it would be far easier to give results and interactions
2. Why is it terrible?
Morda, if you just admit you're Jugg, I'll know for sure that there's no reason to hang you today, as will (hopefully) the rest of the town.
And than I would get hanged the next day or get killed by coven. That sounds good -_-

1. Because it would be far easier to give results and interactions
2. Why is it terrible?

And than I would get hanged the next day or get killed by coven. That sounds good -_-
It's not easier to get results. Anybody targeted you once on a night you lied about and you would be dead. Not to mention the lack of vet baits this game.
Because "if I was scum I would have played differently" is pure WIFOM.

Does that last sentence imply it would be true to admit it?

You know, I find it funny that you are trying to deny the Quaking-you scumteam, which would confirm you as Jugg FMPOV, and then are denying being Jugg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back